It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow Girls?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Also the Order of Builders for Boys, which is similar to DeMolay and in the Prince Hall Grand jurisdictions is the Knights of Pythagoras.

This is quite common among fraternal groups spirit7. The Knights of Pythias, for example (a men's fraternity) has the Order of Pythian Sisters for the female relatives of Knights of Pythias as well as clubs for boys and girls that are sponsored by the K of P.

Some Knights of Columbus Councils sponsor a "Columbian Squires" group for boys.

The Odd Fellows have a Junior Lodge for boys and a Theta Rho club for girls.

These groups are designed to give young people creative things to do, much like the Boy/Girl Scouts.

...and we use them to insert our reptilian alien embryons !

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Do not let these people fool you. Family members cannot attend closed meetings of Rainbow Girls. I was a R.G. My father is a 33rd degree mason and my mother, before she died was in the OES (Eastern Stars). I can tell you things that would curl your toes. I am now a born again Christian. Rainbow Girls, DeMolay, Jobs Daughters, etc are used to indoctrinate children into the masonic "family". In this way it keeps growing. However over the past several years it has gotten smaller. R.G.'s and Demolay has gotten much smaller as have the other organizations. Several chapters have closed. The organizations have become desparate for members. My family assumed I would join OES and of course, I did, but within a year I stopped going. My father paid my annual dues until I insisted he stop. I have told my family that under no circumstances are those people (OES, etc) to be permitted at my funeral with their rites.
I have read the rituals of Rainbow, OES, and Blue Lodge. I have also read the "secret work" of Rainbow and Blue Lodge as well as some of York Rite. Anyone claiming to be a Christian should seriously research the claims of those that have moved up into the higher degrees and who have done their research in Masonry. My father is a 33rd degree Mason and I have prayed for him to be released from the hold it has on him. Masonry claims that you save yourself. I would suggest starting here formermasons.org and here www.ephesians5-11.org/testmony.htm
Oh, one last thing. I have seen people claim that blacks and catholics are allowed in Rainbow and Freemasons. I willingly admit that I cannot speak for every single chapter in the country, however in our city, which is a fairly progressive city, we are told that the blacks have their own organizations (their own masonic orders, etc) and are not welcome and that the catholics have their own, and not to be invited to join.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was a girl guide from 11 to 15 yeras of age. Before that you have brownies, and before brownies you have rainbows. I only joined guides and this wonderful group allowed me to do alot for next to nothing. I was able to learn survival skills, domestic skills, helped others willingly and gave me experience after experience from abseiling to go-carting. Taught you crafts and allsorts - all for 60p subs and discounted camping holidays and events. Poacher is a world camp which i went to in 92 in the UK. Loads and i means loads of diffrent activities and excursions, its a big international thing were scouts and guides/rangers come from all over the world - was one of the best and most enjoyable experiemces of my life.
www.girlguiding.org.uk...

could be right with the masonic connection though - i wasn't aware of it myself until i looked up to to the OP. Press CTRL & F on you keyboard after you've clicked on the link and type in girl guides:
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

[edit on 28-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

[edit on 28-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
I cannot and will not be comfortable with Freemasonry. I will however love my in-laws and try to remind them of the Bible as much as possible. Appak, I have a hard time believing that you and I are marching toward the same goal, but the All Mighty lord tells me differently and that is what is so great about our Lord and Savior. AMEN.

If you want to know everything there is to know then read the bible. Don't read Morals and Dogma or anything like that, that would detur you from the goal.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by spirit7]

of course a Mason will swear his oath to his Creator- be it in the full Bible or the Torah or what have you
a Christian can be a Mason and A Mason can be Christian or Jewish or Budhist or Muslim...etc.
remember it is open to all, and you need not turn your back or betray your beliefs or faith

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this is my take on job's daughters..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by exjobie]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

The Baptist and Presbyterian Churches both teach Illuminati doctrine, under the guise of "christian science"

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
books.google.com... en&ei=pnnzS4zXPI_iNe7xiawO&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

this link demonstrates the connection between job's daughters and speaking to the gods or archons as they are refered to here.

www.awenglow.com...

this link makes the same general connection of communication with the gods as it pertains to rainbow girls.

does anyone else see this as a little odd?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by exjobie

does anyone else see this as a little odd?

What I find a little odd is your spamming the forum about Job's daughters, who aren't even a secret society.

I don't know much about about JD, but my main criticism of Rainbow Girls is that it is way too Christian in the sectarian sense, when it's supposed to be non-sectarian. I'm assuming Job's daughters are about the same, and Eastern Star is just as bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

edit on 4-11-2010 by adduco because: Saw that someone else explained it already.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join