It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concepts of "NWO" and "Illuminati" flawed..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
excellent statement about how important bloodlines are, the mormon church has 1 of the top 3 computers in the world. Ya, they want you to use their databse, etc. Geneaology is important to them, they are searching the bloodlines. Joesph Smith was a 33 degree mason before he started the mormon church. And the salt lake city complex has masonic symbols everywhere. Also 33 levels/stories to their main chapel.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Knightmare]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Flipmode

I seem to have phrased the question incorrectly. Let me try a different inquery.

What I meant was, is it the Illuminati trying to take over, or is it something else similar to the Illuminati? Are they both trying to take over, it's just that one group (Illuminati) is weaker than the other?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Theres two groups, far left and far right. Whithout the two being equal then society and free will would end. They must both be equal in strength to balance out the equation.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I found this link on the NWO and found it very interesting, except Im not to up on the Reptilian part of it, any way I do believe that the Tavistock Institute is a very integral part of it all, so heres the link.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Frankly I'm surprised that people can come onto a forum like this, and NOT know this sort of thing!

I too heartily recomend Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
MJ-12 in the context of Deus Ex does not exist. MJ-12 in reality was a US government group studying the UFO phenomenon, so dont take that too seriously. Whoever wrote the story obviously didn't do enough research.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordlefty
MJ-12 in the context of Deus Ex does not exist. MJ-12 in reality was a US government group studying the UFO phenomenon, so dont take that too seriously. Whoever wrote the story obviously didn't do enough research.

What my point is, is that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a whole different group responsible for the conspiracies.

I just don't see our current U.S. government under the control of the Illuminati/Masons.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Flipmode, how about the Zionists? Are they the same as the Illuminati? I offten hear that the Illuminati controlles the world and then I read that the Zionists run the world, so please explain that to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
For the sake of argument let me just say that I do not believe in the Illuminati as a functioning, contemporary group of "men" who belong to the "purest" and wealthiest "bloodlines" and who wish to install themselves as the rulers of the "NWO". Your definition of NWO is adequate. I'd like to propose a new term one that can take the battle for the "hearts and minds" of the people of this world further. Something that denotes the centuries old plan and forms and also how we may well be into a central, globalized government as we speak.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm all but certain there are members of the Illuminati that are also members of this discussion board engaged in an active disinformation campaign.

Isn't that right, flipmode?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmmm...

This "Flipmode" individual certainly does seem to understand the structures that he's speaking of.

I lurked here for a good long time, I can't believe I hadn't seen this until today.

I wonder why there's not other posts from this person?

He doesn't seem to have been banned, I wonder......?

Oh well, if you're reading this, great job on showing the structure.

I wish you'd have gone further.

X

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this is an interesting analysis of Illuminati NWO zernantoledo.gnn.tv... plausible

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join