It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to all the spheres?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Does anyone have new pictures or information/ it seems like they were all the rage back around this time 2006, i even remembering someone said that they had one that had crashed to erath? i think there was an arab kneeling next to it in the picture? great videos on youtube from mexico with hundreds of them in the sky....anything new?

old thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

video of mexico sphere fleet
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-8-2007 by darkheartrising]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Most people here who are skeptics will claim its a mass balloon releasing..although who/where/why these masters of balloon technology remains a mystery

I think there's more to it..

[

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
video of mexico sphere fleet
www.youtube.com...

The "Mexican Sphere Fleet" consists of migrating birds out of focus.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've seen a large amount of balloons released before on a calm clear day and i must say it looked allot like what i just had seen. I'm not claiming thats what it is but to me it's more likely just that.they do allot of wobbling around up there to be any type of craft for my opinion. and thats all it really is ... just an opinion.
i like the video i had seen i think a year ago or more about the mexican air force patrolling the skies looking for drug smugglers when they happened upon a light only seen by infared cameras. After they approached this invisible light they became surrounded by about six more of them. i'll keep looking for that one it was neat for me because i wasn't in there plane.
if you really like orbs go watch ghost hunters that seems like the only thing there cameras can see.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
For what it's worth...

Perhaps "spheres" are, somehow, related to the "discs" seen on the NASA vidoes?

I posted on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which talks about "space serpents"; the strange, serpentine objects captured several times on camera from the Space Shuttle. I know it's a stretch of the imagination, but maybe these are of the same physical construction?

In my (tenuous) opinion, whilst discs are clearly visible in the vacuum of space, could it be possible that they might be capable of travelling, and somehow hide, or camouflage, themselves to the naked eye whilst close to terra firma?

In space they are prevalent, if not downright arrogant, in their activities. The spheres we see high above Mexico etc., are also blatant in their travels. Maybe, when they come closer to the surface, they have to alter their behaviour?

There is a very interesting link supplied by SiliconSynapse in the link I've supplied, regarding the discovery of inorganic, space going life forms. Is it such a terrible leap of faith that connects spheres, NASA's discs and these "space serpents"?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Here's a recent one from Peru

To whoever said these were migrating birds out of focus - I suggest you watch Jaime Maussans 2006 presentation, there's plenty of these caught on video, and this Peru one. Then explain how "migrating birds out of focus" can hover staticly in the air, and move around one another. And also make up similar star formations of Orion, Ursula minor, and Ursula major.

I am of the opinion these things are holographic projections of some kind, as indicated by my posts in the thread linked above.

Anyone got anymore info on the one that "landed" next to the Arabian?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adjay

cool video, thanks,...man those peruvians talk fast!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
reply to post by darkheartrising

Here's a recent one from Peru

Yeah, I had made a thread on that event. Check out the link. I even provided a translation of the video.

When it comes to Orbs, I cannot deny that they exist. I have seen orbs on several occasions but the best way to describe what I have seen are travelling spheres of luminescent light, even more of an aura then luminescense.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
When it comes to Orbs, I cannot deny that they exist. I have seen orbs on several occasions but the best way to describe what I have seen are travelling spheres of luminescent light, even more of an aura then luminescense.

What gets me, is how anybody can apply a lanterns/balloons/birds/swamp gas statement to this phenomenon. I certainly do not think these are piloted craft - but to pass them off as something humdrum and everyday mundane like this beggars belief. It makes me feel like putting my head through a wall in the vain hope somebody notices and finds out why I did it.

Why does nobody care? Why has no organization made any comment about these? Why aren't they in the media? Or in somebody's science journal? What do the astonomers have to say about them?

You can bet there's something MUCH more interesting in the news than these boring lights!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adjay

come to think of it i think there is even a sphere on google maps somewhere...i think i saw here at ATS...looking...looking..

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by adjay

here is the link to the video about theone next to the arabian, someone else started a thread on it!
youtube.com...

the audio is just some guy reciting poetry, has nothing to do with the video footage.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I would like to locate said thread about the Arabian and the space spheres. Impressive video.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjay

Originally posted by souls

Why does nobody care? Why has no organization made any comment about these? Why aren't they in the media? Or in somebody's science journal? What do the astonomers have to say about them?

You can bet there's something MUCH more interesting in the news than these boring lights!

Because they are not real phenomena... I have told my friends about these and they never believed me until they saw them. I have a friend in specific that would not believe me at all. One day we were hanging out in the alley, it was somewhat overcast/foggy and you could still see the moon penetrate the thin cloud cover/fog. Well, out of a sudden you saw this orb moving slowly through the fog and then it stood still. If you hold a dime six inches from your line of sight, that was about the size of the orb. This thing was bright, perfectly round, silent. If the moon's light could penetrate through the fog, and this orb's light could also, then it was very bright. Suddenly it just "turned off" and disappeared. This friend would have never believed me if he would not have seen it. To this day, when I ask him what it was he saw that day, he has no idea, he could not explain it.

If anything, maybe they really are just some type of drone.

new topics

top topics

join