It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

history,discovery,all the education channels....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
okay so i watch alot of these channels as i like to grow my brain...i always love when they have programs involving the unknown or ufo's...but recentally ive noticed that they have been playing a massive amount of this type of programing....including what seems like a ufo marathon on history channel rite now as im typing...there was a great 2 hour doc i watched called the history of ufo's...neways my point is it seems as though somebody is making an above average effort to make the public informed about the fact that ufo's for the most part are covert gov tech.i have not decided the reasoning yet i just know that it makes me feel a lil weird and curious as to how much of this type of programming has been on latley...i love watching the stuff so im not complaining...it just made me kinda wonder why?anybody have any thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well the sponsor is that new movie The Invasion so I'm guessing its just promotion for the movie.

although you never know...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ahh thanks for that lol i dont pay attention to commercials...they try and sell you stuff lol but yea that most def has something to do with it.but i for one am glad no matter what the reason i love this kinda programing lol

join