It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI, James Gilliland - Excellent and Controversial Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Can I prove this?

Probably not to your satisfaction.

But I do not feel any need to prove anything that I have experienced, seen with my own eyes, and therefore know to be a personal truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Your links aren't working mrd. HaHA you fixed them

Ignore this post. Sorry.xxx

[edit on 19uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

There's lots of interesting ECETI stuff on Google Vid, don't wait for me to link to it all....

I haven't even checked out YouTube yet....

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Interesting videos, especially the last link. The last link is consistent with UFO videos all over the world, but mainly Scotland. It does seem like there playing a cat and mouse game with those good people. Thanks for the links.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Michael Knight: did you actually help produce the "Contact Has Begun" DVD?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
UFO or VENUS? In reference to the last link. I remember seeing a video on YouTube and i was wondering do you see any similarities?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We viewed many hours of UFO video shot by James over many years and pulled the best for the documentary.

Some of the footage is included in trailers on YouTube (search for Contact Has Begun) and also on my web site at www.buycontacthasbegun.com (you don't have to buy the DVD - but considering the understandable skepticism about James expressed in this thread , it's worth a visit just to get a better insight into his life story.

I have also attended two conferences at his sanctuary, as well as a lecture by Steven Greer. Both have a significant role to play in waking us up to the fact that there really are higher civilizations "out there."

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yes. I was the Director.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Yes definitely, there are a lot of similarities with other UFO footage from around the world....

I don't know if these "Orbs" are spacecrafts in some sort of altered energy state, or some other type of entity altogether - but one thing I am 100% sure of is they are NOT "dust"

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Michael Knight: well this is awesome, glad to have you here!

Was it my humble little thread that motivated you to register and post here?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yes i agree there definitely not dust. I always see a link with these pulsating UFO'S and the David Sereda tether footage. It sure would be cool to go to his place, I wouldn't even be bothered if I didn't see anything, It sure does look beautiful, I can imagine breathing that pure fresh mountain air.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

If you are referring to my post, there is a vast difference between a moving object high above the earth, and a stationary planet.

Especially when the moving object increases in brilliance then dims then repeats the process three times.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Yes there are a zillion of them in the NASA STS-75 "Tether" footage too

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Knight
reply to post by paul76

If you are referring to my post, there is a vast difference between a moving object high above the earth, and a stationary planet.

Especially when the moving object increases in brilliance then dims then repeats the process three times.

I agree, I saw it with my own eyes, very impressive. You sure are lucky to have see it happen in realtime. I'm sure the footage doesn't do it justice. Anyway I'm going to sleep. Thanks for your time chaps.

[edit on 19uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I started off with a Google search for UFO Discussion forums, and then the Quantum Field delivered Above Top Secret - which seemed entirely appropriate - and then yes I found the James Gilliland thread:-)

BTW - anyone can take pics of orbs using a digital camera. I have a Canon A85 and got a number of snowstorms of orbs at a skywatch at James' place.

I took a couple of shots ten seconds apart. One had a totally black background. The other was a snowstorm of orbs.

Dust? I don't think so.

PLUS...Dr Miceal Ledwith spoke at James' latest conference. (Ledwith was featured in the movie "What The Bleep").

He has taken over 100,000 pictures of orbs over the past several years.

Some of his presentation is in the DVD.

The explanation - scientifically - is that a digital camera picks up a wider frequency range than the average human eye/brain. The camera can literally record what is really there in what we would call another dimension - such as infra-red.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was up in Washington last September at his ranch and I can attest to the fact that there's some weird stuff flying around in the skies where he lives. I was only able to stay for one night, but I saw a couple things that impressed the hell out of me and totally made the trip worth it.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Knight
The explanation - scientifically - is that a digital camera picks up a wider frequency range than the average human eye/brain. The camera can literally record what is really there in what we would call another dimension - such as infra-red.

Yes that makes a lot of sense, it seems that sometimes they are visible to the naked eye, other times only in infra-red or ultraviolet.... ("cloaking" technology?)

Do you know, has Gilliland ever gotten one to fully materialize or land? Has he had face-to-face contact with ETs....?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Do you know, has Gilliland ever gotten one to fully materialize or land? Has he had face-to-face contact with ETs....?

In the DVD he talks about having been on a ship face to face with an ET entity, and on another occasion he was flown around the area.

However he also says they are very astute when it comes to face to face meetings - partly because there is a law in the US which would have a lot of alphabet agency people down on you very quickly, and you could lose your property very suddenly.

I have been told by other sources that the propulsion field around some of these craft is a radiation field that the human body can not endure, therefore they do not encourage physical meetings.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
how could they have a law about that and still say thier are no aliens? and also wondering how much better is the resolution on the DVD can you make out details of the craft. thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I used to chat with James a lot in an old site called Spiritweb, and I have nothing bad to say about him. Even back in the late 90's he was telling his story to people before he finally started to get some publicity for what he claims is contact with aliens who are more spiritual beings, very highly evolved and according to him back then, they often were around his spiritual retreat on his mountain.
He had a very wild story to tell, but in all honesty, I kind of believe him. I have never had contact with aliens, but if people really do, I think he could be one. If there is one thing I have learned over the years, its to trust my own intuition about people I get to know, I got to know him a little bit back then, and although I am always skeptical, he seemed legit to me, I liked him
This is just my opinion, but I saw his name in a thread, and had to respond. His story is both interesting, and makes you think.

I am glad he finally got some people to listen enough to get him some coverage like Art Bell, More power to ya JJ!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join