It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI, James Gilliland - Excellent and Controversial Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Well, they either filmed something in the sky and it looks like dust particles?

Or they filmed the sky, and this showed up on the film and they call ET?

Can you link the video you are talking about?
ETD

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
On film we had 3 of those orbs flying above us.

In another thread you stated that only two people had videos of high altitude lights?

Where's the film? Where are the pictures? Who is 'we'? I'm sure you stated that you did not have your camera, so who took the pictures?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Cult Gilliland... far out...

So many people holding hands in a big circle, playing ring-a-ring-a-rosie, while someone takes lots of dusty pictures...

Ball bearings and blue-tac, yep - classy stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You are not reading properly. I have the impression sometimes you read between the lines and get what you need to complain...
2 guys have footage, and you won't see it.
I'm done putting up with people like you, change your attitude and maybe the conversation would be different.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. A very interesting video indeed with some good substance. I nearly gave up on it very early on, as some of the spiritual stuff is to much for me. But some of the pictures he displays are really impressive and i like his presentation, he's a likeable sort of guy. I wasn't impressed though when he started showing his hairy chest with the burn marks though, I could do without that thankyou. He also said he was in the bath and scrubbing himself, and he thought to himself that he would like 100% undeniable proof that e't's we're communicating with him, at that second a beam came through the wall, and zapped him in the chest! Then he found himself in the ship! I hope he put some clothes on!!

[edit on 19uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, I finally got to see the video. The first time it stuck at 6 minutes, but I used my mind control techniques to lift the curse (obviously a conspiracy against me) and began to cruise. I must say I kind of like the guy. He has a great sense of humor and giggle and doesn't seem to want to control the room the way Greer does. He also has one of the best collections of "ancient UFO art" I've ever seen. I've seen many of the pictures individually before, but never so many in one setting.

On substance he is very much in the Space Brother camp, and he doesn't dwell on black ops government conspiracies and scalar weapons; his gig is mostly positive and he 'flings no blame.' Not that I believe Jesus was an ET (one of his claims) or that Atlantis was an ET colony. The pictures of orbs are just eye-rolling. Most of them are clearly six-sided, in other words, reflections of the camera lens itself, a frequent artefact of pictures taken in the dark at bright lights. Given the circumstances it would be very surprising if those orbs were NOT present. He's also prone to call every lenticular cloud a UFO in disguise. And his Mothra is outstanding, much better than Greer's Mothra (but it is a Mothra, nonetheless, though he calls it a faerie being.)

Not that he doesn't sell his DVDs, but his web site is devoid of the donate, donate, donate stuff found with CSETI and Disclosure. I get the impression that he may have made some serious dollars in the commercial real estate business before he started his guru routine, so he may simply not need it. Certainly you can visit 'the ranch' without paying huge fees. He does say in one place that he does not expect to feed everyone who shows up, so it's a BYOB scenario. During his conference there was a $25 camping fee. My guess is someone has to pay for the porta-potties. In any case, that's not terribly outrageous. I wish I could charge that to my relatives every time they visit and I have to buy $100 of extra food and do a few extra washings when they leave.

Gilliland ascribes to the inter-dimensional theory of ET visits, saying clearly that the next advances in the understanding of physics will have to be along these lines. This is an evolved Space Brother theory, different than Adamski meeting ETs in his hotel lobby where they took him in a Pontiac to the flying saucer outside of town. I'm tempted to write the history of this sort of movement showing the changes from Adamski to today and how the movement has changed as we have made more and more discoveries about the universe. We'll see.

Anyway, I think it's worth a view, if only for the humor and demeanor of Gilliland, which compared to some, is quite refreshing. I dare say you will laugh with him, even if you don't believe a word he is saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Grr, I'm so sick of scam artists. If this guy truly is "the real deal", somebody from ATS needs to go find out what's up over there and report the findings back here. If he's a scam artist, it's a piece of cake to prove him wrong and we can get undeniable proof from long-standing ATS members, it could be revolutionary. Will anybody take up that challenge?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Grr, I'm so sick of scam artists. If this guy truly is "the real deal", somebody from ATS needs to go find out what's up over there and report the findings back here. If he's a scam artist, it's a piece of cake to prove him wrong and we can get undeniable proof from long-standing ATS members, it could be revolutionary. Will anybody take up that challenge?

I don't think so mate. I wouldn't take things so seriously if i was you.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
lenticular clouds/spaceships - puuurrrlease.... the most embarrasing 'pro ufo evidence' that I have ever seen

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

Akin to "innocent until proven guilty", I take all matters as "serious until proven a joke". Anybody who thinks something presented as serious is a joke right off the bat without having done research and investigation first is the true joke. Of course, if you have any evidence that proves this guy to be a scam artist, I would love to hear it so that we can shut him up if he is truly bad. Otherwise, I think you should not criticize my serious attitude.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
James Gilliland will be a speaker at the Bay Area UFO expo/conference next Sunday.

He has been given an extended time slot to show a documentary that was recently made about him. It's called "Contact Has Begun."

The trailers can be seen here [url]http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/

It includes video of UFOs shot at his ECETI sanctuary. They do what he refers to as a "power up" when flying overhead.

Having been to his ranch and seen UFOs do this, I am posting here as a matter of personal experience, rather than opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Its funny that he managed to get perfect pictures of some sort of helicopter with a jet engine and also I wondered if any one else got some wierd effects from watching this stuff I seemed to have contacted some angels or something as I was energized or something all night and I dont mean that as a joke.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
LOL I was wondering when all the "dust" dismissers would start chiming in....

I'd like to remind everybody that not only has he photographed these things in huge amounts, but in all different sizes and colors, and thousands of people have also gone there and witnessed these "Orbs" in person. You can see some of their testimony in the second conference video I linked to.

The evidence for these Orbs is overwhelming, and it is laughable that people just brush it all aside, "oh that's just dust".

The typical photos held up as examples of "dust orbs" have one or two orbs in them - not hundreds of them in huge waves surrounding groups of people as they meditate!

Also, I noticed that the chief dismisser, torsion, hasn't said anything about the video footage Gilliland shows towards the end of the conference (also available on Google Vid) of orbs up in the sky "powering up" and then dematerializing....

Why is that, torsion? Did you even bother to WATCH the whole conference, or the UFO footage on Google? Or did you think it sufficient to just try to debunk a few photos and be done?

Since when can "dust" power up and then dematerialize?

[edit on 19-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Akin to "innocent until proven guilty", I take all matters as "serious until proven a joke". Anybody who thinks something presented as serious is a joke right off the bat without having done research and investigation first is the true joke. Of course, if you have any evidence that proves this guy to be a scam artist, I would love to hear it so that we can shut him up if he is truly bad. Otherwise, I think you should not criticize my serious attitude.

I'm sorry for rubbing you up the wrong way. I cannot take this person seriously for some of the outrageous claims he makes. E.G He works with Llamas and one of the Llamas he works with materialized in his front room!! Yes a Llamas!!!

www.llamas.co.uk...

With these sort of madcap claims surely these Et's who are as he says 2 million years ahead of us would find somebody who we're lets say less eccentric. Anyway I was trying to say it's not worth sending anybody to his ranch to prove he's full of crap, you only have to view his videos. He is a likeable guy though and some of what he says probably is true. I am a believer in UFO's, but you have to draw a line somewhere.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Knight
Having been to his ranch and seen UFOs do this, I am posting here as a matter of personal experience, rather than opinion.

Michael, it looks like you are the only eyewitness so far, please tell us more about what you saw and experienced there!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

I am pretty sure he is not talking about the animal. They call monks that holy people who have reported this type of phenomone for a long time teleportation and such bieng a part of their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Llamas are woolly animals.

Lamas are people - some of them very advanced in certain techniques.

I have been to James' ranch at least four times - first to research for a possible documentary - which I directed and which is now out on DVD.

I am not here to promote that though. It has legs of its own.

On the first visit, I slept out overnight and saw several high-flying UFOs do a "power up."

Next morning just on daylight another one came over. James says they respond to thought. The Producer and I "thought" we'd like to see it power up. It did.

The producer then had a fit of great humor - he used his dinky little digital camera and flashed it up at the UFO. It flashed back.

He repeated this three times and the UFO flashed back three times.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry for rubbing you up the wrong way. I cannot take this person seriously for some of the outrageous claims he makes.

It's okay. I'm a bit irritated thanks to yesterday. My last day at work + Horrible trip home from work + Not enough sleep + August 18th paranoia = One irritated guy

Next morning just on daylight another one came over. James says they respond to thought. The Producer and I "thought" we'd like to see it power up. It did.

The producer then had a fit of great humor - he used his dinky little digital camera and flashed it up at the UFO. It flashed back.

Can you prove this? I'd love to see video of this in action.

[edit on 8/19/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Llamas are woolly animals.

Lamas are people - some of them very advanced in certain techniques.

I have been to James' ranch at least four times - first to research for a possible documentary - which I directed and which is now out on DVD.

I am not here to promote that though. It has legs of its own.

On the first visit, I slept out overnight and saw several high-flying UFOs do a "power up."

That sure is interesting. I did take something from the lecture i watched. I can't put a finger on it, but some parts did make me think. Anyway thanks for explaining the lama to me!! They don't teach you that at high school where i live!!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Can you prove this? I'd love to see video of this in action.

[edit on 8/19/2007 by SonicInfinity]

Check out the videos on Google:

Two ships powering up
UFOs in the sky
Another UFO
Close-up of Red Orb in the sky

The Orbs are the real deal, folks! They are NOT "dust".

Michael Knight, thanks for your testimony, that is what I believe too - that the ETs can read our consciousness and communicate with us that way

[edit on 19-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join