It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI, James Gilliland - Excellent and Controversial Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
thats freaking awesome, I love the UFO art. dont think it will be enough proof for most but very positive and made my night.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I love the flybys www.eceti.org... is thier any way they hoaxed all of this?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
wow the close up ufos are incredible and I did not know the arizona governer came out and says he saw a huge triangle whats up with that.

www.eceti.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by priloco
wow the close up ufos are incredible and I did not know the arizona governer came out and says he saw a huge triangle whats up with that.

Yes, former Arizona Republican Governor Fife Symington was interviewed on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Many thought it would have been better had he been interviewed by the now retired Art Bell who was broadcasting the night the Phoenix lights happened. Anyway, he basically came clean about why he made fun of the whole thing by dressing up as an Alien during a press conference addressing the Phoenix Lights. It was a rare moment of an ex-politician admitting to having seen a UFO. I suppose his confession went a long way in validating the event.

More info.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have read where people have tried to put this man down but what he has presented to you is what I have written about here over the past few years.

I as an observer here and there can tell you that they are waiting for us to realize we need to help one another just for helping one another, time and money have no meaning. Look within yourself and imagine what you really want your life and/or your families life to be like and work toward creating it. I often say go with what your gut tells you have the faith.

Do you think that over 6 billion people will realize we are all a human family and just work as such? I don't think we are there yet, do you?

I also have mentioned that they will not allow use to destroy this planet. I believe most at ATS know that they will simply shut down everything if the leaders would attempt a "TOTAL" Nuclear War.

People are waking up and discovering the difference between Religion and Spiritualism but IMO there are so many that are still to far from this reality because people believe in there leaders and believe they are being lead down the correct path by them. The sheeple need to awaken and we all need to awaken them.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by priloco

Well, this could be an iridium flare. We would have to check the charts for the time this was recorded to really know.

But some of the ET Craft behavior does look like iridium satellites but gives a solid hint they are not...

ETD.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Right on observe50!

That's my belief also, there are many secrets kept from us about who we are, where we came from, what we're really capable of, what kinds of beings are out there to discover....

This situation with Gilliland, he is producing loads of photos, video and witness testimony, plus people are free to go there and witness these things in person - this is the real deal!

I'm surprised people are keeping so quiet about this....

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

They are keeping quiet, cause they can't complain about it

Most people, with very few exceptions, are here to debunk and complain.

So instead of working positively toward understand the ET presence, they will try to crush anything coming their way that may destabilize their comfortable reality.

I would say, if you are close to ECETI, visit them for the sake of this planet.
You have nothing to lose, but a few pounds getting way from your computer.

ETD.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ETD, I'm curious, did you encounter mass waves of "Orbs" like this in your CSETI experiences?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just taken a look at some of the videos he's hosting on his site. One in Southampton shows the ever familiar Chinese lanterns and the one in London is a kite - you can even see the guy reel it in at the end of the video!

Looking at his photographs he even has the audacity to present a picture that is nothing but a piece of blu-tack stuck to a window with a small ball-bearing pressed into it!! Astonishing!! Go take a look - the photo was supposedly taken by 'Standing Elk's wife'!

Same tactics as Greer - pass everyday objects off as ufos to fool potential customers.

His 'Spiritual Transpersonal Release Session' which can be done over the phone for a suggested donation of $125 speaks volumes.

Like the fabled chicken and egg question, I'll ask: who came first, the Gilliland or the Greer?

These guys would be arrested for trying to pull this kind of stuff off in the UK!

typo

[edit on 19-8-2007 by torsion]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have spoken with James a few times and read a couple of his books. I think he is the real deal, not to mention around 3000 visitor in the scientific, engenering and physics community from Boeing and silicon valley that will vouch for him.
Seems to me like a good caring individal.

Tom

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb98201
...3000 visitor in the scientific, engenering and physics community from Boeing and silicon valley that will vouch for him.

I'd like to hear what just one of these "3000 scientists" would say about the blu-tack ufo! It makes Greer's moth look credible!!

Somewhere in another thread it was said that Greer has "3000" satisfied visitors. What is it with this quantity?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i started watching this video and had to stop it at frame 9:21 due to dust particles.
then a piece of lint in the very next segment at frame 9:51. this is so obvious that it's not even funny.

i wish i could watch the rest of the video as i'm sure it's interesting, but not with this lo-level claim on dust and lint pictures that are claimed to be ufos right off the bat.

thanks for posting though.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I saw one amber mass, 20 feet away from me, near the crossing point of light for about 3-4 seconds, Sunday night.
And to was streaks passing me on my left and on my right. Very fast.
That's about it regarding orbs. Rest was beyond above the visible light spectrum.

On film we had 3 of those orbs flying above us.

ETD

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

They are enthousiast star watchers

I'm convince some of the stuff they see is genuine.
Some other, most likely natural causes.
You can't stop at the first time you see something you don't like, because you might be missing goodies.
ETD

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
reply to post by zooplancton

They are enthousiast star watchers

I'm convince some of the stuff they see is genuine.
Some other, most likely natural causes.
You can't stop at the first time you see something you don't like, because you might be missing goodies.
ETD

i agree 100% with you on "missing the goodies", but i have to question the person presenting this material as credible - watching the entire vid based on their own judgment call on the dust particles is hard to do. the dust photos are so obviously dust that i can't believe anyone thinks they are something else other than dust. it's just one of those obvious things. (it's one of the things that mess up a ton of my photography when camping in the desert each year)

they are for a good cause, but i would just hope that people would keep it as clean and real as possible for the better of the community and the world.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
the dust photos are so obviously dust that i can't believe anyone thinks they are something else other than dust.

Add the dust and rain droplet pictures to the Blu-tack ufo and you have enough evidence to denounce Gilliland as a fraud, just like CSETI and Greer. The problem is there are enough people out there to believe whatever crap these charlatans tell them. It puts a strangle-hold on serious ufology but makes these guys wealthy. As I said before, they'd be arrested for this in the UK.

I wouldn't be suprised if Gilliland and Greer get together occasionally to have a good side-splitting laugh at the deluded people who fund them.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
Anyway, he basically came clean about why he made fun of the whole thing by dressing up as an Alien during a press conference addressing the Phoenix Lights.

No, he did not dress up. It was another official, I think his Chief of Staff. He said he did that to lessen the tension. He felt at the time that people were getting much too worked up about it. When interviewed he said in hindsight he thought that might have been a mistake and he wasn't sure he would make the same decision had he to do it over again. He then went on to say how he had seen the lights. He was interviewed very thoroughly in the movie, Out of the Blue.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
i started watching this video and had to stop it at frame 9:21 due to dust particles.
then a piece of lint in the very next segment at frame 9:51. this is so obvious that it's not even funny.

LOL. Thats right and even I had to stop because its irritating to see someone posing as a ET+spiritual+newage Guru and showing pics of dust and bugs.
Its all crap guys.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry double post

[edit on 19/8/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join