It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's AUGUST 18th!!! What Now!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The mind possesses ultimate power!
I do not understand why so many people have this undeniable urge to force themselves to believe te rubbish they believe. Most of which has no scientific evidence. Common sense plays a large part in science...keep that in mind.

There is so much freaking evidence that man makes crop circles...(even real live videos), & absolutely no evidence that aliens do so. So why believe the latter? WHY?
Why believe vague, stupid predictions that almost anyone can make about anything that's this size(The Earth) !?! WHY?

Most of it is like abstract art, but dealing with 1 title, & normalities.

Until the day something completely out of the norm happens to the world/earth(Not my world, not your world, but our world), something with great magnitude, something undeniably hard hitting that cannot be linked to mare commonalitites & rediculous circles that are known as damn fact to be made by man...for now happens...then, I'd give a round of applause for whoever predicted the specific, to-the-point, jaw-dropping prediction. Until that day...

Kiss my shiny metal ass!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus

remember, deny ignorance.

Where in "deny Ignorance" does it say i have to believe aliens have come down and mowed the lawn?

you dont, but denying ignoranc eis simply not believing everything at face value. you cant believ just what youve been told. you have to do your own research.

That was great! keep em coming!

Those are human lives ending you sick twisted bastard, have some respect.

Ummm none of those were true man... read the whole thing first. the dude was making a point... thanks...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcab

well, you see when i see a crop circle the common sense to me is, damn! that does not look man made, and if it is then that guy or crew are extremely artistic and i don't see why they would waste their time and effort creating these non-profiting crop circles. Some are crap and i are obviously man made i agree, but not all. We must realize though that the whole Aug 18 thing was just fabrication from us, and not an actual sign or warning from ET's.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

Actually I think its that I posted my postulate on G.U.T.S on the 18th, one of the members read it and said it might change the world. Who would have thunk It.

Paulr.Mays.Com...

Paul R. Mays

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
reply to post by sdrawkcab

well, you see when i see a crop circle the common sense to me is, damn! that does not look man made, and if it is then that guy or crew are extremely artistic and i don't see why they would waste their time and effort creating these non-profiting crop circles. Some are crap and i are obviously man made i agree, but not all. We must realize though that the whole Aug 18 thing was just fabrication from us, and not an actual sign or warning from ET's.

you couldnt have put it any better man. Indeed some of these circles are man made, but the elaborate, geometricaly precise patterns are a mystery to us. That is why some attribute it to aliens, others attribute it to god or mysterious energy. all that we really know is that it is out of our hands, which is why the need to solve their mysteries and interperate their meanings exists. Its all trying to find out whats bigger than us.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
When was the 1st Crop Circle sited? When was the 1st reported CC made?
Ask yourself these questions. Ofcourse, maybe only recently the Aliens & God decided to let themselves be known.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Biggest thing that happened August 18th for me is my friend got married. I don't think thats the end of the world. Well for him it might be.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it strange how some of these natural disasters seem to happen cataclysmically to nations that have been particularly troublesome to American interests?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yep.. Peru, Washington State, New Orleans.... Yes.. Thats It! Bush Did It! Bush Did It !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join