It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to suggest this Concept...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'am certain this has been dicussed somewhere within ATS at some point in this forum. But not to the extent that I like to go. It seems to me that we fail to realize a relationship that may exist with current World events, there is a Warning taken place that goes unseen. Take into account that we only take notice of what has happen in the event of a disaster, but not realized any activity in that area of 'Sightings' before this occures. You may see why I wish to convey this, I've notice in some of my view's of current events, there is a influx of sightings and Human loss as a result of oversight/insight and lacking there of. Can there be a relationship here? I think so. We as Man fail to look at our weakness in allot of aspects, maybe there is a force that is trying to refocus our priorities, God Knows we lack that in this world... maybe there is something so obvious in all of this we don't see, I trust some do. However going forward I would like to realize from this family of believers is this, is there a way to formulate a realtionship of most active areas, and Look closely to that area of what may be of a concern to Man/Woman/Child. Yes, this will require the utmost of envolment by those that wish to engage in this. Again, I'm most certain there is a relationship here.

If not, I will continue to look at the Crop Circles and ask way!

Just a thought!, let me know what you think!

Jeesemole.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm not understanding your concept. Are you saying there's a rash of UFO sightings before a disaster? Or there are more sightings just before folk go missing?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Sorry, I'm not understanding your concept. Are you saying there's a rash of UFO sightings before a disaster? Or there are more sightings just before folk go missing?

Hey Wigit

Thanks for your question. Yes my intent was to convey the rash of sighting that appear just before world events. People always go missing when a huge disaters takes place. I tend to believe there is a obvious presence of activity that appears within Month's, Day's, Hour's, before such a orcurrence takes place.

I recall someone esle here at ATS mention the same insight. I won't disagree with his/hers thoughts as well.

I just get a certain feeling there is more to this that we fail to look further into...

I have responed to Antar's Forum, expressing my " Sighting " in my past.
While reflecting those event's, I started to realize there were some questionable other factors that came into play.

I like to realize now if there a reason for this thought process.

I't could be a far away feeling, but I think there is a presence that knows this Rock we live on better then We do!

I would like that insight, how about you?

I'd like to hear from those that may have realize the same Concept, let's go from there.

Thanks Wigit!

Jessemole.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
I't could be a far away feeling, but I think there is a presence that knows this Rock we live on better then We do!

I tend to agree with that.I'm not convinced by the idea that sightings go up before a catastrophe though. I guess I just haven't noticed any change in sighting reports. I used to collect local sightings, mostly via word of mouth, and just from my area, and know there are many (probably hundreds) of real genuine UFO sightings that go unreported. I estimate there are more real UFO sightings than there are car fatalities. They're definitely not as rare as some folk think. (I sometimes wonder if they're actually the cause of some car deaths, but that's another story).It certainly wouldn't surprise me that missing folk end up on an "alien" slab somewhere never to be seen again. I'm sure Travis Walton is a famous example of one who wouldn't have come back if it wasn't for the furore surrounding his disappearance. I don't know any missing people personally but I'm always astounded when I hear statistics on the news.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by wigit]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello again Wigit,

Well, your thought about someone missing after those events are not what I considered a purpose of those Life threatening occurrences.(sighting's) I tend to think/know there is a Warning going on here that will prove itself to have a outcome of threat. Like I mentioned, I suspect there is a insight here that goes beyound what the we see and realize, until it happens!

After the fact, those that are missing, or dead, are a result of our short awareness of the outcome of not taking heed to their communication so to speak.

There is some outspoken truth to obvious sightings that some have had, and a relationship to what occures shortly afterwards...

I wish I could get a true formula or time table on that.

While most watch Watch TV for our information for after events, were not looking at some real important news before the fact and change it, or prepare for it.

It's called Insight!

Thanks again Wigit for your reply!

Later!
Jessemole.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 22-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So, if I'm understanding you right, this is what you propose?

A team of people to look for current UFO reports, with a view to looking for 'flaps' if you will. These people then wait and see if a major catastrophe hits that area in the near future?

It think it's an interesting idea, however, I think that are probably one or two potential problems with carrying out this research.

1 - I don't think enough UFO sightings are actually reported.
2 -How would one collate the data from all over the world?
3 - How would you define what kind of event counts as a success?

It would definitely be interesting to look at past events and UFO sightings though and try to get some kind of quantifiable data out of it.

I'm willing to give it a go if others join in...

Maybe pick an event each? 9/11, 7/7, quakes etc?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Correlation DOES NOT equal Causation.

Perfect example taught in most places:
Ice cream sales sky rocket at the same time the murder rate goes up.

The correlation between these two variables is almost a perfect 1.

So does Ice Cream cause more people to be killed?

No. The third variable is heat. More murders occur in the warmer months because more people leave their houses. More ice cream is sold in the warmer months.

So to assume that UFO's and/or UFO reporting is causing catastrophes is a poor assumption in my opinion. Are they correlated, perhaps! But we don't have a good enough system to measure UFO sightings. In fact, most go unreported. So there's no statistics behind the theory at this point in time.

Doesn't mean its a bad theory, just means that more work has to be done to support it!

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leibolmai
Correlation DOES NOT equal Causation.

Why has the image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster just jumped into my head.

I also keep thinking about pirates...

Hmmm, wierd. LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
more_serotonin_pls, Thanks for your reply and interest,

It would be tough to look back at previous events and conculd there were such a rash of sightings before hand that would account for those events, that would be a hard sell now.... However, considering if there was a true increase of sightings that were realized going forward, and a New awarness of a true presences wherever they took place, and take note, and compare within a time frame that would allow some research of those given areas, of what might be of a concern.

It may be any elements that puts us into harms way, Weather, Earth Tremors, Floods, Structure failures, Whatever! Watch for their presence before hand, and maybe we could see a pattern here that might reflect such a warning.

Let's consider this, keep updated on this sight, www.iris.edu... And look first if there is any influx of activity in those area's. Yes were again looking at the past sightings to help determine if there is a close relationship here.

Also any other type of sightings that my be above normal in any given area. For instance, It has been reported there is a large hole somewhere between Lake Michigan and Lake Huron, and were losing Millons of gallons of water per day.... I recall allot of reports here on ATS of a great deal of sightings around this area.(Great Lakes of Michigan) Before it has been brought to our attention through the News Media of this Water loss. This is of concern if you ask me... Fresh Water going down the drain.... hmmmm, This is one of many questionable events that warrent a closer look. Now how do we stop this Water loss???? (Anouther Topic)

This is a simple example of what I'm trying to convey here... There are more sightings ongoing every day, everywhere in the World, if we could look with foresight as to what might be in our future that would cause a threat to Man based on these Sightings.

Maybe were getting a heads up on the Future, but we keep our heads down and not seeing this until its to late.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your input.
Jessemole.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wish only to put this topic back into discussion for reason's... well because it need's to be expanded upon!

What have other's seen in the last week that may account for some concern?

I have reviewed other Treads/Site's that tend to refect a presence here that warrent a closer look. It may be just my way out concept... But I thought I'd ask anyway.

I'm firm on my belief, there is more to it that we wish to believe, it could/may be related to World event's before they take place....

As I recall a Hillbilly friend of mine saying.... Here is your Sign!

Any insight?

Jessemole!

new topics

top topics

join