It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Aguilera drug the paps over my car!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here is a funny story I though I would share. Yesterday around 3 in the p.m. I was driving over to my other office here in Los Angeles and as I pull up to the stop sign I see this swarm of paparazzi coming at me. Keep in mind that these guys are walking backwards (gotta get money face shot). I'm thinking Britney, judging by the size of the crowd, either way I'm about to find out. So there heading my way and I begin to relize that this is a Bigger crowd that I thought! So they are about to my car when One of the paps trips and falls off the hood of my car. Here's the beautiful part. The dude who falls doesn't miss a beat, he keeps shooting, the bodygaurd kinda laughed, but the dude popped up like he was on a string, threw me a little wave as to say, sorry. I'm just laughing my head off, like "no problem" all the while still wondering how this guy popped up so fast. Like I said that happened at 3 pm on Beverly blvd. near Robertson. Only in L.A.

Here is a picture about 10 seconds before it happened

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
From the title I thought she had pulled off one of your wing mirrors so she could do a line... from a broadway musical!

I'd sue the press dude for a new paint job! And then I'd get flames down the side and a big ass badger on the hood!

MonKey

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
From the title I thought she had pulled off one of your wing mirrors so she could do a line... from a broadway musical!

I'd sue the press dude for a new paint job!

Company car, and no damage

And then I'd get flames down the side and a big ass badger on the hood!

MonKey

What?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oh, ha ha! I thought you were using "paps" as a euphemism for gazongas. My bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Will you wash the hood or keep it as a temple to your brush with fame??

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
Will you wash the hood or keep it as a temple to your brush with fame??

Oh, its gotta get washed, run-ins of that type happen all the time out here, I saw her driving down the road about a week earlier, if you live in LA you are going to see a celeb just about every day, 2 days ago it was Jenny MCarthy, the day before that it was Frankie Muniz, the day before that it was, Tommy Lee ,and a few weeks ago I was having lunch next to Adam Sandler and his daughter, I think her name was Sadie, we had a little chat about kids and he seemed to get a kick out the fact my sons name is Klever
So you begin to get a feel for how often you see celebs in LA. (unless, you're a tourist, then I doubt you are in any of the right places, unless you are looking for Paris, she practially begs for attention
)

top topics

join