It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured on Pyramid Webcam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
UFO Captured on Pyramid Webcam

This is NOT a bird, for once. It could be an insect up close, but it looks very solid and metallic to me. Let's face it, if you were from outer space, wouldn't the Pyramids be one of the first sites you'd want to see? Besides, the Pyramids and the Great Wall of China are the only two man made structures that can be seen from space. The spots area from the rain.

Yes it's another low resolution grainy UFO picture, but do you think this could be a ufo.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think it is not. I've looked at it a couple of times and there is not motion trail (one of the first things you would notice on low resolution cams) second of all I believe it is a beetle (because it's so shiny an it has the right size). But of course I could be wrong.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I believe it is a ufo. I have been brought up around planes and studied them when I was a cadet in AFJROTC.

The resolution doesn't determine to me whether it,or not, it is a ufo. The fact is that it is metallic.

I think it is a good photo, and there have been several reports of sightings in the Middle East recently.

There is a motion trail emanating from the top of the object. I will show you where, when I get the chance and point the trail out to you.

[edit on 18/8/07 by rachel07]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

I have to agree with ambushrocks, I too believe it's just a beetle, or other insect.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It looks like a fly to me. I'm pretty sure that I can make out a wing on the right hand side of the object.

Anyone else see it? Not sure if beetles have wings, so I can't comment on that one...

I've circled it here...

s188.photobucket.com...

[edit on 18-8-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ive seen quite a few of these "ufos" from this site and this is not one of their best ones. There are however some other very interesting ones on there and they have videos of them as well.
There is no air traffic allowed anywhere close to the pyramids so you can take cessnas and helos out of the picture right away.
There must have been a recent sandstorm there, they usually keep those cameras very well cleaned off.
I do love that site though, ive even donated $ to them before

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It looks like a freaking Hershey's kiss. And the box pixelation around the object is a bit discouraging. My god why must people use such horrible quality cameras?

Or is it the JPEG compression? I don't know. I'm getting more discouraged every day.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_plsNot sure if beetles have wings, so I can't comment on that one...

They have wings, just under their wing cases. They evolved the wing cases so they can dig underground without damaging their wings.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Given it's apparent size, how many people saw it? If the answer is none then it strongly suggests it's a small object, probably an insect, on the webcam lens.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This has already been posted here on ATS, and at the time, as now, I see it as a fly that is close to the camera, maybe resting on some protective glass cover.

I will try to find that thread.

Edit: I have found the thread, it was easier than I thought.

Here it is.

[edit on 18/8/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

They have wings, just under their wing cases. They evolved the wing cases so they can dig underground without damaging their wings.

Thanks for that - I stand enlightened. :-)

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

I believe it is real and I believe that the footage in your avator is real too.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ConstantlyWondering

Haha, yes the one in my avatar is the best example of a UFO image that I've ever come across.. which is the reason i chose it for my avatar

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
it looks too round to be a bird, unless potatoes fly. I think it is a UFO, it kinda looks kidney shaped or something, and doesn't look like anything I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I posted this image on the other thread, so I think that I will post it here too, because of those people as lazy as myself that will not take the time to see the other thread.

This image is just a gamma corrected version of the original image, and it looks even more like a fly, at least to me, as in the original version.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That image you just posted completely reinforces my idea that it is a fly too.

I'd love it to be something completely unexplainable, but I really can't see how it can be anything other than a fly. Actually, it looks kinda what one looks like when they land on my motorbike helmet visor and I'm focusing on something else - say traffic lights...

cheers dude.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
looks a bit like a blip at almost a head on angal but do they have blips out there

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by talon

Did you mean blimp?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nah - like he said, he means a 'blip'- it's a special kind of egyptian swampgas.

Or 'Pyramidgas' if you will...

Jeez, you moderators

[edit on 18-8-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What we have here is a case of...

GAH! Squish it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join