It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/01 ufo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If your talking about the white object in the top left side of the picture above the smoke-(the pic with the plane approaching)-.

That, to me, looks vey much like a seagull; which are all around the Manhatten and Manhatten Bay area.

Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OK, I see the object ya'll reffering to now, its below the smoke,left side, not above.

It does look like a round metallic probe of some sort. Very interesting, never noticed that in any of the pictures before.

Can anything that looks similiar to that in any other photos maybe from different angle, cause I know there was alot of video of the second planes approach.

I'll have a look at some of the easy to find approach videos, and see if I can't find anything.

Because that's not debris I don't thing, definitely not a bird, and it doesn't look like a helicopter shapewise, plus if it is a helicopter and behind the building, it'd have a very nice high over head vantage point of the second crash. As far as I know, no footage from that vantage point exists either.

But at a glance it appears to be a good distance further from the camera than the buildings, and slightly further, maybe 700-1000 ft more than the plane, so it would fit in the realm of the size of a helicopter, but it would have to be faceing head on to look as round as it does.

But I still don't think it's a helicopter, it doesn't really fit the shape at all really, imo.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Nola213]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join