It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/01 ufo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i have one Question for my fellow con ufo 9-11 readers have you ever seen the ufo from the first plane strike if u remember he pointed the camera up before the plane struck and was zooming in before the plane struck ive never heard this mentioned but i have a spectulation that their not aliens but rather human time travelers its my personal belief that if it was a craft other than human how would they know where to be at 8:50am 9/11/01 im sure uve seen these so called sites with stealth 9/11 thats not what im talking about this was before anyone knew what was happing at the moment of the recording this tape has dissappeared from public knowledge noone recognized that 3hrs afterwords when it was aired on national tv that there was a object that he was looking at before the 1st plane struck the tower well im moving on to a new area (Zod)

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Emperor_Zod]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Emperor_Zod

Sorry no ufo's here I believe it was a news helicopter.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

but why would a news helicopter be there before the first plane hit and why would he even try to zoom in on this object if it was a helicopter only reason it would be there would be if it was suppose to happen im not talkin about the 2nd plane that was 9:15 this was 8:50 aired at 10:45

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sorry I gotta quit skimming- before the first plane hit... Ok I have no clue. Try to find the footage and I would be glad to look at it.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is only one video of the first plane crash (see below) and although the quality of this copy isn't great, I do not see anything that might be conscrued as a UFO. There does appear to be a butterfly or bird do a quick circle in front of the cam, but that's about it.

Am i missing what you are referring to?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emperor_Zod
i have one Question for my fellow con ufo 9-11 readers have you ever seen the ufo from the first plane strike if u remember he pointed the camera up before the plane struck and was zooming in before the plane struck ive never heard this mentioned but i have a spectulation that their not aliens but rather human time travelers its my personal belief that if it was a craft other than human how would they know where to be at 8:50am 9/11/01 im sure uve seen these so called sites with stealth 9/11 thats not what im talking about this was before anyone knew what was happing at the moment of the recording this tape has dissappeared from public knowledge noone recognized that 3hrs afterwords when it was aired on national tv that there was a object that he was looking at before the 1st plane struck the tower well im moving on to a new area (Zod)

............................ and breathe.

Gaz

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is this vid but i don't know whether it is fake or not.
It was shot 2 days before the attack.
I've tried to get it on here but i don't know how

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Meurig, do you mean this one, which was a promotion for the sci fi chanel, and all CGI. Been dicsussedo on here many many times.

More info here.

WTC UFO hoax for SciFi chanel

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
DAMN yes sensfan that's the one. Oh well deleted to make room for something else then

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

Sorry no ufo's here I believe it was a news helicopter.

Are you guys typing the reply to stuff or are you using the "reply to" button? I hope it's the button since I mentioned it in another thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
There is only one video of the first plane crash (see below)

If what is said about the five dancing Israelis setting up their cameras before the first plane strike is true, this would be a false statement. Just saying, there might be more than just the publicly released one.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emperor_Zod
reply to post by Leyla

but why would a news helicopter be there before the first plane hit and why would he even try to zoom in on this object if it was a helicopter only reason it would be there would be if it was suppose to happen im not talkin about the 2nd plane that was 9:15 this was 8:50 aired at 10:45

Are you talking about a video of the first plane, that was broadcast at 10:45 on the day of the attacks?

Wasn't it till the next day that the video of the 1st impact came to light?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by manta

this video im talking about was filmed during the attacks but didnt air until afterwords around the time the towers actually fell in the same hour once they aired the video they realized that there was something on the tape that shouldnt have been there and the video was destroyed atleast the part where he zooms in on the object in Question

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i106.photobucket.com...

This is the clearest photo that I've seen from that day that shows what may be a UFO or an un-manned aerial vehicle. It's quite clear when saved and viewed large. Zoomed in, the object is to the upper left of the South Tower, beneath the smoke.

www.flickr.com...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neighbor

this appears to be the object but this one pic in particular could be misunderstood as a helicopter but it appears before this in the actual first plane strike as well this is probably the closest we will get to the actual first sighting since the footage has been edited or most likely deleted now the first plane striking the building has never been aired since sept.11 because this object was there this would explain how a fireman which is who filmed the first plane was looking at something before the plane actually was even in the vicinity i distinctly remember hearing him saying "what is that" then the roar of the engine then he turned and the rest is a tragedy recorded in my belief by more than just us but i have evidence that the actually vistors are future people of this planet but this is speculation but theres some reason they take interest in our nuclear weapons flying around bases and in 1953 there were sightings over washingtonD.C. of similar objects with equal size

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

also compare the size of the plane with the size of the object use F11 key to shink your browsers bar so you can see them both go to original size to be a helicopter it would have to be equal distance from the tower as the plane but this picture is a little different from the actually moment of the first time i saw this object and i am one who is cursed with a photographic memory which is why im not a paramedic or a doctor but an astronamer

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Okay, we don't need this crap. I'm very confident that this guy is some sort of disinfo person. I read the title of this thread i instantly though that this guy was going to have a new handle - click - registered 18-8-07... I also noticed the fact that most people who aren't asking questions about the inconsistant data or the pathetic research that was done. (i dont care what side you are on, if you dont ask questions you just want to have your head in the sand) always have new'ish handles. Then someone started a thread on the idea a few weeks back so i wasnt the only one.

9/11 doesnt need this kinda of attention. People want to find out exactly what happened it doesnt need to be riddled with ufo's, no plane thory and other crap that people are trying to introduce to make everyone look like crazies.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
well thats not real cool of you and besides unless you are 9 years old you know what happened. when i joined this site makes no difference besides i beleive this is a conspiracy site and the evidence is right in front of you and you dont see it and 9/11 is on a channel atleast once a month and it will be on history channel in september but your accusing me of being a disinformer you dont know me and you have your beliefs but im not gonna let you draw me into a fight on here so i opt to ignore you

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
if its a ufo, then the 9-11 event could've been used to mask the helicopter that flashes in the smoke between the towers it seems, which couldve been a ufo, and morphed itself using modern fiber optic upgrades to display anything from a plane to clouds, to helicopters. remember also the widely debated pharoahs helicopter egyptian hieroglyph, and a bee on the glyph, remember the colony collapse?

Then theres a ufo looking object as well it seems to me on the hieroglyph. Pretty intriguing if you choose to believe its of a sighting or encounter of a timed event. Placed perhaps by a deceiver? For some crazy reason i see a correlation here between biblical accounts of prophetic texts, artifacts, and modern events..

[edit on 19-8-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

well its my understanding that biblical ufos dont get involved in the events but observe the events in progress there involvement is very minimal except for their visibilty which leads me to beleive they are recording history as it takes place human involvement is a possibilty which has been my theory for the last 10 years even without them currently being mentioned in 9/11 in this forum although they could also be angels and assumed a role as sons of god

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join