It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: "The Week In Review"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
PODcast:

"The Week In Review"

Justin Oldham's review and comment on the American mainstream news as it relates to what's being talked about on ATS. Conspiracy buffs and news junkies have more in common that you might think.

length: 5:00
file: btstpod_2525.mp3
size: 590k
feed: btst

Please be advised that this podcast is an introduction and an overview of what I intend to do. Actual review and comment on the news will begin with the next installment.

(apologies to Justin and his listeners. I was trying to fix this and hit the wrong button. I feel very stupid.)

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Excellent start man. Looking forward to the first real session. Let's hope something juicy happens this week, aside from this major hurricane coming into the Gulf.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen:

For some reason, I am not able to upload MP3's to the site. I've asked around, and nobody is able to help. Seems that there may be some server problems. I don't know. Sorry this hasn't worked out. I'd like to say thanks for the support. There's more work to this week in review thing than I thought there would be. I'll come back to it in a few weeks and see what is possible.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
[sarcasm]I bet it's the DHS that's keeping you from posting.[/sarcasm]

In all seriousness though, I'm sure they'll work it out. Until then, we'll look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work, and don't give up!!

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry, folks. The silence from ATS high command continues. I suspect that each member who puts up podcasts is limited to 24 megs, and I've hit my limit. It's possible that the mods have been instructed to not talk about that limit. Thanks for the support. I don't blame them for that limit. I myself could burn a gig within a year if I kept going. Hey, at least I contributed something.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
Sorry, folks. The silence from ATS high command continues. I suspect that each member who puts up podcasts is limited to 24 megs...

I'm pretty sure that's not the case, I've put a hell of a lot more than 24MB up, the last podcast I posted was 12MB on it's own.

I hope someone can help you sort out these problems you appear to be having because I enjoy the material you put out there.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I believe the limit is 24 MB per file. I suspect that your problem might be related to what bitrate/sample rate you're using for your mp3.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
According to SkepticOverlord, the problem is most likely an upload limit that is being enforced by my ISP. For the moment, it looks like my podcasting is at a standstill.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Dude, you sure it aint DHS? I was just joking before, but now.... I'm not so sure. Might be something worth checking out...

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It is actually kinda funny. Trust me to get tripped up by something like this. Skeptic was quite specific about the way in which ISP's can restrict upload to prevent file sharing. I'll wait until the new month comes along and then I'll try again. I'm going to try and find out what the monthly quota is for my ISP. It's frustrating, but I'll take what comes.

new topics

top topics

join