It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population reduction: Why not?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
There are other solutions to the population issue that dont involve murdering people.

The simplest solution, get rid of money.

Either you are trying to empower the "elite" or don't know what the hell you're advocating.

1. It sounds like you're advocating a form of communism.

2. Without money, you would have very little to trade in exchange for things. We would revert to the barter system, the economy would collapse. Because of this little idiotic idea, millions, literally, millions will die.

3. The only people who have anything will be those who own something tangible. This includes gold, silver, property, oil, other resources, and so on. Society would fall back to those who "have" and those who "have-not" and drift toward feudalism (the true inspiration for those communists who advocate getting rid of money).

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just face the facts. The gov can yell all the crap they want, but that will never force anything. People do as they will with or without the gov's legality on it. You think there would be as much murder today if they followed the rules? People don't listen to rules.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Great posts coming from ATS members on this thread, especially Astyanax, Terran, Corbin Dalus and Slackwire.... Nah, only kidding, Slack's posts have been mindless stubborn rubbish, or to put it another way, they've been pants haven't they.
Amazing watching him resort to baiting and insults.

I've been added as one of his respected foes. Though, as he has demonstrated, he lacks respect for anyone, most of all, he lacks it for those who are capable of constructing sensible, logical, intelligent arguments that blow his own into shards.

The signature he posts with says all we need know about his views 'if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets.'

So, we've established that Terran and his family, whom you have no knowledge of whatsoever (though you talking on subjects you're ignorant of is common place, as we can see), and most of Africa aren't worthy of life. Who else? I'm not worthy of life either, because I disagree with mass murder on a grandiose level, who else? Let's see, everyone here who has disagreed with you, that goes without saying but are you also in favour of the obliteration of the disabled in whatever way, the poor in general - not just Africa, who?

Wait, we all know you listing all the people who aren't worthy of life would take a great deal of time, so why don't we make the job easier for you:

Who is worthy of life in your perfect race?

Oh, how goes your youth club by the way?

Typo Edit

[edit on 19-8-2007 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A slight arithmetical error

I was wrong to say our bloodthirsty friend has not quoted or discussed even one statistic in support of his case. I had forgotten this little exchange.

Originally posted by slackerwire

Originally posted by spinstopshere
The entire population of the world could fit in Texas with each person having the same amount of room as a typical home with a population density of Paris, France.

Ahahahaha. Actually the study you are referring to would give everyone exactly 2 square feet of space. Know of any homes that are 2 sq. ft?

The land area of Texas is 261,797 square miles.

One square mile contains 27,878,400 square feet.

The total area of Texas is therefore 7,298,481,484,800 square feet.

The population of the world was 6,602,224,175 in July 2007.

Dividing the area of Texas by the population of the world gives us... hmm, seems to come out to a bit more than two square feet per person... hang on a minute... oh, yes, it's...

11,055 square feet

...which is considerably more than the average American home size in 2004 (2,349 square feet according to this report).

In fact, if you plunked the world's population down on Texas you'd get an average population density of 2,522 people per square mile, or 974 per square kilometre.

The population density of Paris is actually 25 times as high -- 24,448 inhabitants per square kilometre or approximately 63,321 to the square mile. But then, Paris is the most densely populated big city in the Western world.

I do hope Ghengis Jr. returns to the thread to deal with these points we're making. I'm willing to wager a small sum that he won't -- and would be only to willing to cough up in return for the pleasure of reading his response.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Great posts coming from ATS members on this thread, especially Astyanax, Terran, Corbin Dalus and Slackwire.... Nah, only kidding, Slack's posts have been mindless stubborn rubbish, or to put it another way, they've been pants haven't they.
Amazing watching him resort to baiting and insults.
Exactly what is this post of yours doing if not insulting?

I've been added as one of his respected foes. Though, as he has demonstrated, he lacks respect for anyone, most of all, he lacks it for those who are capable of constructing sensible, logical, intelligent arguments that blow his own into shards.
Respect is earned, people like you do not deserve it simply based upon your ignorance.

The signature he posts with says all we need know about his views 'if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets.'

So, we've established that Terran and his family, whom you have no knowledge of whatsoever (though you talking on subjects you're ignorant of is common place, as we can see), and most of Africa aren't worthy of life. Who else? I'm not worthy of life either, because I disagree with mass murder on a grandiose level, who else? Let's see, everyone here who has disagreed with you, that goes without saying but are you also in favour of the obliteration of the disabled in whatever way, the poor in general - not just Africa, who?
People are free to disagree, in fact I welcome it. I do favor eugenics, the disabled are nothing more than a drain on everyone around them. If their families want to support them for their entire lives, then fine, let them. But the moment they apply for some form of public assistance, they have become more of a hindrance than anything else.

Wait, we all know you listing all the people who aren't worthy of life would take a great deal of time, so why don't we make the job easier for you:

Who is worthy of life in your perfect race?

Oh, how goes your youth club by the way?

Alluding to the fact that you believe I am a nazi is pathetic. I have staed over and voer race means nothing to me.

The race card is the last resort of a fool.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Exactly what is this post of yours doing if not insulting?

I'm not insulting I'm observing my 'obviously mildly retarded' fellow ATSer.
I've observed many things in this thread; your inability to take critisisms, your inablitiy to formulate arguments, your preoccupation with insulting those who disagree with you rather than countering their points, and most of all, your disgusting elitist BS attitude to which you would have everyone disregard morality, logic, and truth to adopt.

Because, the truth is, your attitude is the type that breeds a lifestyle and a world that isn't worth living in. I do believe Nazi germany demonstrated that reasonably well. I know, you're a fan of Mr Hitler. Oh, and regarding your statement that my alluding to the fact you're a nazi is pathetic, I didn't mean to confuse the issue, I didn't mean to allude at all, I meant it to be fully clear that you're spouting Nazi propaganda like a tap spouts water in a cosy American home. Ironically, you have to twist taps for them to make sense as well.

People are free to disagree, in fact I welcome it.

No doubt your love of disagreement is why you posted such a distasteful thread. What's your next big hit going to be? 'Using Kittens as Footballs: Why not?'.

the disabled are nothing more than a drain on everyone around them. If their families want to support them for their entire lives, then fine, let them. But the moment they apply for some form of public assistance, they have become more of a hindrance than anything else.

Luckily you're not going to have children, lucky in that it'd be shocking to see a child brainwashed into your way of thinking, and lucky, in that if you were a parent with a disabled child in your world, you'd been in quite a dilema. Oh, wait, of course not, I'm sure you'd dispose of him or her yourself? Like you might dispose of dog fowl from the bottom of your shoe.

Lucky also that it is 'your' world, and not 'our' world.

I've given your last post a star, because the ignorance it illustrated was so incredibly amusing that the happiness it gave me deserved recognizing

The race card is the last resort of a fool.

Mate...just, stop. You've got your little catchphrases and words, we've see them, you can give it a break now. Terran already explained the retarded nature of that statement to you.

Wow, it really works, they really do catch, I just can't seem to stop calling you a retard.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Another one for the hit list

I'm not worthy of life either, because I disagree with mass murder... who else?

Are you also in favour of the obliteration of the disabled in whatever way, the poor in general - not just Africa, who?

Mexicans. He wants to invade Mexico.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Are you also in favour of the obliteration of the disabled in whatever way, the poor in general - not just Africa, who?

Ah, I should have known, did he have a bad experience at a Mexican diner or something? That would be pretty good reason to invade mexico, as maintaining his lifestyle is a good reason to obliterate the entire world barring him and Nazi supporters.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well let's see...

Eugenics...

Invading a country that hasn't attacked you...

Well, a lot of countries have done that. Nazi Germany did okay through it.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm not insulting I'm observing my 'obviously mildly retarded' fellow ATSer.
I've observed many things in this thread; your inability to take critisisms, your inablitiy to formulate arguments, your preoccupation with insulting those who disagree with you rather than countering their points, and most of all, your disgusting elitist BS attitude to which you would have everyone disregard morality, logic, and truth to adopt.

You may want to read through this thread again. People chose to attack me instead of debating the topic at hand: Overpopulation and what to do about it. Morality is subjective, do not attempt to impose your morality on others.

Because, the truth is, your attitude is the type that breeds a lifestyle and a world that isn't worth living in
I am actually quite happy in life.

I do believe Nazi germany demonstrated that reasonably well. I know, you're a fan of Mr Hitler.
Prove this. Post any comment I have made in support of that creature.

Oh, and regarding your statement that my alluding to the fact you're a nazi is pathetic, I didn't mean to confuse the issue, I didn't mean to allude at all, I meant it to be fully clear that you're spouting Nazi propaganda like a tap spouts water in a cosy American home. Ironically, you have to twist taps for them to make sense as well.

Again prove it. My ideas have nothing to do with race like the Nazi's did. Mine is simply a numbers game.

No doubt your love of disagreement is why you posted such a distasteful thread. What's your next big hit going to be? 'Using Kittens as Footballs: Why not?'.
no, actually I would suggest something along the lines of : Why kittens deserve to live moreso than alot of people.

Luckily you're not going to have children, lucky in that it'd be shocking to see a child brainwashed into your way of thinking, and lucky, in that if you were a parent with a disabled child in your world, you'd been in quite a dilema. Oh, wait, of course not, I'm sure you'd dispose of him or her yourself? Like you might dispose of dog fowl from the bottom of your shoe.
Numerous tests can be done in utero to see if any signs of mental retardation exist. If I were having a child and one of those tests came up positive, I would immediately push for an abortion. Too bad your parents didnt feel the same way.

Mate...just, stop. You've got your little catchphrases and words, we've see them, you can give it a break now. Terran already explained the retarded nature of that statement to you.
Do you morons just sit around and have little meetings on how to make yourselves feel superior? Have another one, your last one failed.

if anything, your posts have proven to me the pressing need to do away with feeble minded people all together, the planet would be much better off without simpletons like you inhabiting it.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The land area of Texas is 261,797 square miles.

One square mile contains 27,878,400 square feet.

The total area of Texas is therefore 7,298,481,484,800 square feet.

The population of the world was 6,602,224,175 in July 2007.

Dividing the area of Texas by the population of the world gives us... hmm, seems to come out to a bit more than two square feet per person... hang on a minute... oh, yes, it's...

11,055 square feet

...which is considerably more than the average American home size in 2004 (2,349 square feet according to this report).

In fact, if you plunked the world's population down on Texas you'd get an average population density of 2,522 people per square mile, or 974 per square kilometre.

The population density of Paris is actually 25 times as high -- 24,448 inhabitants per square kilometre or approximately 63,321 to the square mile. But then, Paris is the most densely populated big city in the Western world.

I was wrong on the 2 sq ft between people, that came from a study I had heard about sometime last year but,

Much like the rest of your argument, your math is wrong as well, or maybe you just dont know how to place decimal points (something they usually teach in elementary school.

Using your own numbers:

7,298,481,484,800 square feet.

6,602,224,175 people as of July 2007

Dividing the area of Texas by the number of people gives us a figure of 1105, not 11,055.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ah, I should have known, did he have a bad experience at a Mexican diner or something? That would be pretty good reason to invade mexico, as maintaining his lifestyle is a good reason to obliterate the entire world barring him and Nazi supporters.

The government of mexico actively encourages its citizens to invade he United States. There is no greater case for war than self defense.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by slackerwire]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I have facts, stats, and truth on my side.

I was wrong

Oh and by the way, please keep your mexican bashing to your mexican bashing thread, it came up briefly, it needn't be discussed at length in your Africa and Disabled People bashing thread.

I must commend your vast knowledge on mental retardation, you clearly have some first hand experience.

And I LOVE the way you talk about me pressing my morality on you, when you talk about pressing death on others for your selfish benefit. That's funny. Wait, who's the retard? Seriously, what's your problem? Feel so bitter and hateful, what is it you hate everyone for so much, it's not Africa's fault, or disablity's fault. What is it you're compensating for, I don't feel a need to make a show of myself, why do you by bringing this down and then ignoring Atys's earlier reply, the one that makes you look like a complete moron rather than just a big moron?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Morality is subjective, do not attempt to impose your morality on others.

Yes Shorty, how DARE you feel that killing millions of humans is anything but a good thing, simply because they are not Americans.

]Because, the truth is, your attitude is the type that breeds a lifestyle and a world that isn't worth living in
I am actually quite happy in life.

Figures you would say that. Find solace in hatred?

Prove this. Post any comment I have made in support of that creature.

Because you didn't say it, doesn't mean you don't. And if you don't like being compared to him, then perhaps drop the elitist crap that you spew?

Mine is simply a numbers game.

So from this we see that you:

A) view the deaths of millions as a game

B) View people as little more than statistics.

So not only are you an elitist, angry, confused, compassionless, little bigot, but you are also a juvenile?

no, actually I would suggest something along the lines of : Why kittens deserve to live moreso than alot of people.

Ahhh.... its the leader of PETA!

Numerous tests can be done in utero to see if any signs of mental retardation exist. If I were having a child and one of those tests came up positive, I would immediately push for an abortion. Too bad your parents didnt feel the same way.

And what would you do if a perfectly healthy child of yours contracts a disease, or has an accident, that leaves them disabled? would you kill them?

Bollocks would you.

Do you morons just sit around and have little meetings on how to make yourselves feel superior? Have another one, your last one failed.

Actually our last meeting was a blast. I know I had fun...

if anything, your posts have proven to me the pressing need to do away with feeble minded people all together, the planet would be much better off without simpletons like you inhabiting it.

Yet more bitchy remarks... have you not realised that your constant insults do nothing but make people laugh?

And by all means, you are welcome to come and try and kill us, if you have the balls to do it yourself of course. Or is that computer chair too comfortable?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The government of mexico actively encourages its citizens to invade he United States.

Explain please?

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue

Yes Shorty, how DARE you feel that killing millions of humans is anything but a good thing, simply because they are not Americans.
Thats right just keep avoiding the issue of global overpopulation, thats all you twits have done in this thread.

Figures you would say that. Find solace in hatred?
I do not hate many people at all, simply those who have earned that badge.

Because you didn't say it, doesn't mean you don't. And if you don't like being compared to him, then perhaps drop the elitist crap that you spew?
Because you didnt say you enjoy romantic moment with livestock doesnt mean you dont right?

So from this we see that you:

A) view the deaths of millions as a game

B) View people as little more than statistics.

So not only are you an elitist, angry, confused, compassionless, little bigot, but you are also a juvenile?

That is the problem with people like you. You let emotion get a hold of your thoughts and you forget to actually use your brain. Compassion and emotion have no place in many topics, this just happens to be one of them.

People are little more than statistics. The common expression that human life is precious is one of the biggest myths put forth. It begins and ends millions of times every day, that is not something precious.

Ahhh.... its the leader of PETA!
Child molester or kitten, who truly deserves to live? PLease spare me your "well both of them do blah blah blah" bull#.

And what would you do if a perfectly healthy child of yours contracts a disease, or has an accident, that leaves them disabled? would you kill them?

Bollocks would you.

Unfortunately that type of activity is illegal.

Actually our last meeting was a blast. I know I had fun...

Yet more bitchy remarks... have you not realised that your constant insults do nothing but make people laugh?
You may want to take your own comments to heart. The emotion you people have let dribble down your chin in this thread is laughable.

And by all means, you are welcome to come and try and kill us, if you have the balls to do it yourself of course. Or is that computer chair too comfortable?

Illegal activity again.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Much like the rest of your argument, your math is wrong as well.

Well, well. That must have come as quite a relief.

Though you have not yet even begun to prove the wrongness of 'the rest of my argument'. Care to give it a shot? Take your time -- I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Explain please?

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Johnmike]

Sure thing. Mexico is dependent upon the billions of dollars its nationals send back there after they illegally enter the United States. without looking it up, I believe it is either the 2nd or 3rd largest source of income that nation has. The government actively encourages its poor to invade the U.S. for 2 reasons:

a) so that they dont have to deal with them
and
b) see the aforementioned money transfers.

They encourage it by putting out guides for illegals such as this one:

which details how and what to do once they have invaded the U.S. The mexican government is also well known for interfering in American politics such as the cases of prosecuted Border Patrol Agents, as well as having a hand in organizing some of those illegal alien marches of 2006.

If you need any more info, just ask.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Though you have not yet even begun to prove the wrongness of 'the rest of my argument'. Care to give it a shot? Take your time -- I'll wait.

I wouldn't hold your breath, as you can see, everytime the going gets tough, the slacker gets... whingy...and whiny...and insulting.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well, well. That must have come as quite a relief.

I find no joy in proving morons wrong, it's like breathing, I do it all the time, however the thought of you reading my post, pulling up your calculator, inputting the numbers, seeing the results, and saying to yourself "oh hell, hes right doh" does bring a smirk to my face.

As for the rest of your argument- You mistakenly believe I stated it is a problem of not having enough room. I never said any such thing.

You have failed to bring up the problems with food, infrastructure, disease, water, natural resources associated with an obscenely high population. Those are the insurmountable problems, not physical space.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join