It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 17 Mega Crop Circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Possible 2nd posting. Delete if nessesary.

Here is our message for the year. UK Mega Circle
www. rense link

Check out the design of this formation. Incredible.
link www.cropcircleconnector.com
www.rense.com

[edit on 18-8-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Man, that's big and did you notice that crop circles Usually include the number six in thier designs?
I think they're a "herald" of sorts for the antichrist, like a billboard for a movie "coming soon".
However, Jesus is coming like a thief in the night first, to spare us!!! children get ready!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm an expert in Akkadian art, politics and their version of numerological systems, and this exact symbol was carved into the stone of the temple at Akkad under King Sargon's rule. Stone tablets preserved to this day interpret this symbol as saying, "On August 17th, 2007 AD, this symbol will again appear somewhere in the world, and when that happens, the next day everyone's going to have to fight a man from outer space Greco-Roman style. Only those posting on the August 18th thread on abovetopsecret.com will have foreknowledge of this event, and they alone will save the world."

Seriously though, it's interesting, but what I see here, even though it's Rense, is endemic of all the media today: it's all pretty pictures with no actual "reporting" going on. There is no such thing as an investigator anymore. I remember throwing things at the tv on Sept 11 frustrated by the same thing.

I'd like to see someone on the ground, doing the legwork, looking for traces of radiation, eyewitness accounts, talking to those first on the scene, actually looking at the crops to see how they're damaged, etc. If there are bootprints all over the field, then all the excitement will be for nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

However, Jesus is coming like a thief in the night first, to spare us!!! children get ready!!!

Im already to go.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
well, I'll take the first stab by saying that it appears that the middle row, far left circle is off in its angle compared to the others. Could just be an optical illusion, though, and maybe it is actually aligned. Ill go with my first impression though. At least we can throw out the sacred geometry bit with that finding, I hope.

Additionally, that circle really is not that large as someone commented earlier. It is quite small and convieniently located very close to a road, compared to other areas of the field.

Those are two reasons to suspect it is man-made right off the bat.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
am i the only one who thinks this crop circle looks like crap, i mean its not even fully symetrical or anything and there are screw ups throughout

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think that it is too conveniently close to the road. Unless E.T. is driving a hybrid I'm not buying this one.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I wish that there were crop circles in ohio. We have large fields to make pretty circles in too. I wish I had the time and drunken friends to do the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It never crossed my mind before, but maybe all these crop circles are photoshopped. Does anyone live near these areas that could validate the existance of the circles. Or at least prove the photos to be fake.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
im an hour away , Im thinking of going today....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Man, that's big and did you notice that crop circles Usually include the number six in thier designs?
That's because it's the easiest way of making anything based on a circle.

If you make a circle, trace a line passing through its centre and use the points that cross the circle as the centre of another circle with the same radius as the first you can divide a circle in 6. After that you can just make more divisions using the same or other similar techniques.

In fact, if you look at the photo from the link bellow you will see that the original circle and some of the markings are visible.

Circle

PS: that circle looks so "basic" that I decided to try to make the basic shape just to show how easy it is. Bellow you have an animated GIF showing that making two concentric hexagons and ignoring the line we do not want to use it is easy to make that shape.

Here is my first attempt at "reverse engineering" a crop circle:

A little more work and this was the final result.

If I had worked with a bigger image and with more care the final result would look better, but I am too lazy for that.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry but, assuming that this isn't Photoshopped, I don't buy that this could possibly be man made! Ok, fair enough ArMap managed to 'reverse engineer' the circle on a computer... that doesn't prove anything. Imagine the immense manpower and tools and time it would take to do something like that without a birdseye view.. come on! It's not realistic.

Imagine the amount of people this would have taken to do in a single night (In the dark?). If there is anyone here who would like to prove me wrong.. go ahead.

P.S (To ArMap) As fo the number 6.. isn't it possible to divide a circle by any number not just 6?

[edit on 18-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I see there are 7 circles inside this design...so were is everyone getting 6 from

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Ok, fair enough ArMap managed to 'reverse engineer' the circle on a computer... that doesn't prove anything.
In fact, it was more difficult to do this on the computer than by hand. I used to make this type of drawings when I was bored while in school, so I have lots of practice,
and when I was in school the only way to do it was by hand, the PC hadn't been invented yet.

Imagine the amount of people this would have taken to do in a single night (In the dark?).
Not all circles are made in one night. I once saw a series of photos from a crop circle that was changed during three or four nights until the final result.

P.S (To ArMap) As fo the number 6.. isn't it possible to divide a circle by any number not just 6?
Yes, it is, but the easiest are by 2, 3, 4 and 6. Six has the advantage that we can make a more complex pattern based on hexagons, while being easy to create.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

They are 7 because the bigger circle was divided in 6 and each of these divisions has a circle, but it also has a circle in the middle of the bigger circle, making them 7.

In the same way, if I have divided the circle in 3, the final result would have 4 smaller circles.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hmmm.. im not denying that some ARE man made.. infact Ive just seen a program on TV where a guy made one to prove a point. It took 90 mins, was very basic and only 100m In diameter. It wasn't nearly as complex as some of the larger ones out there.

Do you think that they would still happen if every farmer put a nightvision CCTV camera in all of his fields? It would be interesting to see the results.

I just think again it's a case of hoaxers covering up what really happens. One day it will come backto bite them.. at least, I hope so!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Update on the ET formations in August 07Aug 19 formation appeared, and relates to all the other formations in August. If you check out the original Aug 17 formation page it has been elaborated upon by mathmaticians and so forth.Aug 17 flower of life geometry

For some in depth info on the anomolys of the circles pushing to the ET side of the argument check out the video "Alien Sign." It was on google video a few months ago.

I was thinking about having my kid do a crayon drawing of the circle for you, but I was afraid of starting a 400 page thread with 60 flags.
DWT

[edit on 25-8-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
I was thinking about having my kid do a crayon drawing of the circle for you, but I was afraid of starting a 400 page thread with 60 flags.
That one was good enough to win a tin star.

That circle from August 19 shows the result of not using a division by 3 or 6, the easiest to do on a circle. We can see that the space between those things that look like cubes seen in perspective is not the same, some are almost touching each other while some have a bigger space between them.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I dont mean to beat a dead horse here, but I did wish to update, and wrap up this thread the reserch done into "the circles of August" I must say its quite a resech paper, it basically says August 18 is the key day, did anything happen that day worth noting?

[edit on 15-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Crop circles are not from Aliens. Aliens dont send humans messages in fields. Think about it thats just pointless. First off we know artists/pranksters make these things and self admittedly. Second when its not pranksters its governments they know that people still make a fuss over this crap. And you people feed into this misdirection/disinfo crap making the UFO community a joke in most peoples eyes. Look if ETs are folding time/space, traveling thousands of light years to our planet to write geometric shapes in cornfields then they are just as dumb as the people who perpetuate this theory.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Osyris]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join