It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Grey Alien Footage from Mexico! [HOAX?!]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So, I first saw this video a few weeks ago, but I did a search and couldnt find a thread with this footage in it...
[Mods: if the footage is on ATS already, please stop thread and post link]

Anyway, like i said, i first saw the footage a few weeks ago on the Conspiracy Show. The footage is at 2:45 in the approx 10 min episode. I would reccomend watching the whole thing though. Interesting stuff.
Conspiracy Show 1
The show also has our beloved phrophet Yaweh in it. and the 2nd episode has the interesting footage of a reptillian woman (I'm sure you've seen that vid though if your into reptillians.)

ANYWAY, back to the alien footage. So, it was apparantly featured on the Mexican News, too bad i dont understand spanish, so if anyone here does, that would be sweet if you could translate.

After i saw the footage, i looked to see if i could find the original footage. and I think i did here:
Original Footage

But what makes this video even more interesting, is that they also offer it in a brighter version:
Brighter Footage

The video (to me at least) seems pretty genuine, just from all the different versions they have. The best footage is from the Conspiracy show though. At first I did think CGI... but i think any wierd looking alien footage would make you think CGI just because we dont really know what an alien looks like right?

Well, enjoy the videos. Let me know what you guys think!

Oh, and deffinetly a shorter Grey than i would have expected... He/She would have a hard time ubducting me on it's own lol.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
seen that 1 before on youtube, well done but it screams CGI to me

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Those are hoaxes, apparently made for a Sci-Fi and fantasy series.

www.livevideo.com...

These videos were apparently made as part of science fiction series using CGI. The website they came from no longer exists. I think it's pretty safe to say that these videos are a hoax and nothing more. However, if anyone can translate this it would be interesting to know what is being said. I used to get abit of grief over at the "other" site for uploading such videos, but I think it's important to show them even if they are a hoax so they can be eliminated from future studies and research.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland
Those are hoaxes, apparently made for a Sci-Fi and fantasy series.

www.livevideo.com...

These videos were apparently made as part of science fiction series using CGI. The website they came from no longer exists. I think it's pretty safe to say that these videos are a hoax and nothing more. However, if anyone can translate this it would be interesting to know what is being said. I used to get abit of grief over at the "other" site for uploading such videos, but I think it's important to show them even if they are a hoax so they can be eliminated from future studies and research.

Thanks for the link! It deffinetly puts some perspective on the vids. But like they said, it would help if someone knew spanish and could translate.. funny how i took 4 yrs of spanish and remember NOTHING!!!

Can anyone on here Decipher?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
well.. the one in the video says (i hope the translation woud be correct):

--------
- "4 young researchers are doing a documental, when suddenly, they find, in front of them, their worst nightmare from their childhood".... (I dont why he says childhood)

In the second part (the large one on the LIVE PAGE link) he says:

- "this amateur video, could demonstrate a presence of an E.T. around the zone"
- "even thou the image isn' clear at all, listen and mabe you can be able to hear a beign not from this world"
- "where does this strange beign come from?
- "if this facts cant be autentified, this case will be an unexplained mysterie"
---------

I think the best video is the one on the LIVE PAGE link.. but, i think is a CGI, just look how the "alien" hits the ground... it doesnt "match"

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
well.. the one in the video says (i hope the translation woud be correct):

--------
- "4 young researchers are doing a documental, when suddenly, they find, in front of them, their worst nightmare from their childhood".... (I dont why he says childhood)

In the second part (the large one on the LIVE PAGE link) he says:

- "this amateur video, could demonstrate a presence of an E.T. around the zone"
- "even thou the image isn' clear at all, listen and mabe you can be able to hear a beign not from this world"
- "where does this strange beign come from?
- "if this facts cant be autentified, this case will be an unexplained mysterie"
---------

I think the best video is the one on the LIVE PAGE link.. but, i think is a CGI, just look how the "alien" hits the ground... it doesnt "match"

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Here we go again with the same old story. It would be nice to do
a proper search in order to save some bandwidth here. Anyway.

First of all this video is not from Mexico. It was made in Colombia
and it's a CGI recreation. This video has been discussed here in
the past and very recently so yours is the next generation discussion
of the infamous Chupacabra/Alien caught on tape hoax.

Once again the information is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second and recent discussion is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And finally the original video promo for the contest is here:

www.youtube.com...

Now it would be good if you close this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Jeez, maybe the OP didn't have the time to go through the million pages of Alien/UFO content on ATS. You should contact a mod immediately to get this thread closed and make sure you save your precious bandwidth.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ignoring the fact for just one minute that this has been said to be a fake before, theres one other very good reason that the being can't be real. If the eyeballs were as big as that they would intersect inside the skull. So unless a being like that had a very strange anatomy it is simply impossible.

I thought it'd make a nice change of late not to use CGI to debunk something...fair enough its already been debunked but just an extra thought for any future grey alien vids that pop up.

Wayne...

[edit on 18/8/2007 by the secret web]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just to avoid any further confussion regarding this video or the
other one created by Enmente in Colombia I uploaded their promo
trailer including their statement at the beguinning wich I translated.

Warning:

The facts and characters in this program are fictitious.
Any resemblance with real events or any probable theory is merely coincidence.

The promo trailer made with CGI animations.

video.google.es...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
reply to post by free_spirit

Jeez, maybe the OP didn't have the time to go through the million pages of Alien/UFO content on ATS. You should contact a mod immediately to get this thread closed and make sure you save your precious bandwidth.

Lol thanks buddy. I did do a quick search but couldnt find the video. thats why i also added the note to teh mods in case this video has already been shown. i know mods see the threads before they are released so i layed my trust in them.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This has already been discussed here

Alien grey caught on tape

and apparently before i put it up many times before that
there is another vid on my thread you will like

however i believe they were created for a competition in spain or something to that effect look at above post links are there.

yeah its difficult to find posts theres so many and people tend to call them what they like making searching hard . good tip given to me was people post things on youtube/google vid many many times over claiming it is new , try researching there to find when it was first posted i guarantee you on that date it was discussed here or soon after keep searching!!

Regards!!

[edit on 21/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

lol thanks man! ill check out the video!

top topics

join