It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a theory about John Lear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider2007
now, since this John Lear is pretty much the only "famous" person here, could it be possible that he is being paid by the people who run ATS to tell all these stories in order to attract members to discuss all his really fascinating theories on these forums?

well, just getting to the first , original post

I read that as 2 questions:
- could it be possible that he is being paid by the people who run ATS to tell all these stories

-in order to attract members to discuss all his really fascinating theories on these forums?

well, the first question isn´t very interesting at all. if Mr John lear is earning 60 Bucks (Yeah!) or 160 Bucks (Yeah! Yeah!), its ok with me... he should get paid more, perhaps..

the second question os perhaps more interesting ..in relationship to his theories.

well, this a inspiracy forum and perhaps these stories are all fiction. then it excellent science fiction. I wish there would be more proof of this moon photos than on the poor moon anomalies pics. thats all.

by the way, I wish I could trust Mr. Lear. I have no prob with an ancient moon base, if its real.

but I can imagine a REAL NWO without any problem. here on earth. trying to get here ONE BY ONE anyone of us, with the aim of a future TOTAL CONTROL.

Just in THIS context it is important to understand the RESPONSIBILITY of stories.
Just that.

respect and
love.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirrorshade

they have to provide evidence

otherwise they cease to be reporters

as in, they get fired.

a newspapaer shows a fuzzy photograph of a structure in the iraqi deserts and tells you it's been discovered to be an Al Qaeda bunker.

do you believe the report? probably, unless you have reason to believe the gov is not always honest.

the question is, what's the difference between a fuzzy picture on the news and fuzzy picture on a NASA website?

i'll let you mull that one over for a bit. it's a logic problem. if not thought threw carefully, it's a catch 22.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i think I won´t get a resonse to my posts from Mr. Lear..

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Or you'll have to wait possibly. Looks like he's got a busy week on his hands:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Sorry anti72, I missed the question. What is it?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi John,
well..not a special question, I was just wondering what would be the situation
in, lets say, 25 years.
the basical interests of a NWO, will they then be real ? I mean, Bush and the ´old boys´in the background won´t wait, I didn´t even get the info about the AMERO,

I think that today is the times where all theories meet literally.

..do you perhaps have better photos of the moon base? I can only see natural structures.
(or did I miss that post..)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hi John,
well..not a special question, I was just wondering what would be the situation
in, lets say, 25 years.
the basical interests of a NWO, will they then be real ? I mean, Bush and the ´old boys´in the background won´t wait, I didn´t even get the info about the AMERO,

I think that today is the times where all theories meet literally.

..do you perhaps have better photos of the moon base? I can only see natural structures.
(or did I miss that post..)

There's not just one or two, there's many buildings on the moon, all over the moon. John Lear's Moon Thread (check it out) was initially only about the possibility of a mining operation in Copernicus crater, but as time and investigation advanced, new data started flowing in.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There's not just one or two, there's many buildings on the moon, all over the moon. John Lear's Moon Thread (check it out) was initially only about the possibility of a mining operation in Copernicus crater, but as time and investigation advanced, new data started flowing in.

I know, read that. and I dont like the idea of a´soul catcher´tower and so on.
Actually, I was asking John in one of that threads what kind of human physical/spiritual picture this stories are based on. how can it be that people would be used as ´containers´ when, perhaps, you have 3 bodies and an Ego, for example.
besides, the terms ´spirit´and ´soul´ shouldn´t be confused.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Actually some of the mods don't seem to be too fond of John.
I'm sure if the OP was correct, the mods would be told to kept their opinions to themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well, this thread died some time ago, which is sad, so consider this a bump of sorts

but, i just wanted to say that i noticed that joh lear is getting a lot more criticism in the last few months. significantly more.

also, i noticed that he is getting more and more nervous and aggravated in his posts, which i think means that he is fed up with all the people that dont believe him..

i really think, based on what i have observed, that john lear will soon leave these forums for good.

but, thats just my opinion...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't follow mr lear,but judging by the bump I just gave this thread, he wasn't really paying attention to it either

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join