It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u.s. govt admits et cover up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why would the US Government collect data from foreign countries on UFO's? Because the US has advanced aircraft that might be called UFO's, it's that simple, I'm sure the Stealth fighter was the subject of UFO reports, what better way to find out how much they know about OUR advanced aircraft then to monitor UFO reports from other countries. Why is this Info classified, because it would reveal what crafts we have, it's that simple

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
the problem with your speculation is that you have no proof that we have advanced airplanes that look like and act like et space craft

if the u.s. has military airplanes flying over the territory of foreign countries they can be shot down, so its not that simple as you say

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
schuyler, this is my thread and if you dont like it dont read it, im going to keep writing my opinion whether you like it or not, i can talk about any subject i want to, you have some personal issues you should fix, its sad that all you have to look forward to is trying to bully people on the internet, its no wonder people arent participating because people like you who troll the internet looking to bully people, what a joke

[edit on 21-8-2007 by trewth]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by trewth]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Before this gets out of hand...

I strongly suggest everyone review the following link:

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Civility & decorum will be the order of the day.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
its true no one on this forum or any other forum has evidence of anything pertaining to et however some of us have way too much common sense to just sit back and cry about everything or run around and attack people because they believe that theres something to the et phenomenon, you can have all the college degrees in the world and still be an idiot

heres a secret to help in disclosure, its not what people say about the et subject its who says it, that can take the form of govt documents, or the testimony of police, military, astronauts, presidents, etc. we put alot of trust and responsibility in their hands and if they mislead us they get the boot

so remember its not what people say but who says it, we dont need to listen to some nasty old s-o-b sitting there in his own feces typing nasty words to everybody, those people need to just get a life and quit haunting human beings

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here's an interesting case from 1980, seems like some info, actually many pages are floating around out there, any FOIA filed for it anyone know?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the misleading thread title...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join