It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
from what I can remember, I went outside to pick up my kitten and take her in for the night. I remember running out to my driveway, since she always runs down there. I look back, and my vision does some trippy acid #. I look back at my house, and my vision expands horizontally, and the colors give out, and aren't as vibrant. I spot what at first looks like bigfoot running up the field next to my house, which is much larger than real life, than it morphs or it was originally just a cat, my vision had just zoomed in on it so fast that it blurred. I rubbed my eyes, and fell the ground.

I wake up, I'm in my room, vision if frantic and I have no account who I am or where I am, I look out my bedroom window and spot a gigantic edge of a UFO hovering off into the right side of my house.

I awake, I'm in my bed, I feel a very heavy feeling on the lower part of my body. I look, it's my dog, she's sleeping with me, no idea how she got in my room but she managed to. She messed up all the blinds, they whole left side of my windows by my futon are showing, it's okay, I'll straighten them up. Suddenly, she attacks me, tries to bite my eye but gets the skin right between my eyes, I'm yelling telling her to get off all the while hearing a very faint but obvious yell of my mother outside my window(the one with the blinds). I try my hardest to get up, hearing my mom yell "Tyler, get up!" in a very uneasy voice, I panic, I keep trying to get up as she keeps screaming.

It was like a weird mix of false awakenings, strange happenings and sleep paralysis. Definitely one of the more vivd dreams I've ever had also, but I declare it more as a nightmare since I woke up very uneasy.

Any interpretations?

It's not the first time I've had a dream where I my mother frantically yelling for me to get up. I think that sometimes, maybe in actual reality that I'm breaking through a coma or something and my mom is at my side, cheering me on and trying to help me wake up, but obviously I fail to wake up. It scares me to think this though, so I just wanted to post it so it gets off my chest.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

A week(?) ago I was going to reply to a post here about headaches - but didn’t.
Sure, it’s extraordinary for me to get them - almost a never for me.
But then last week I started getting headaches to the point of nausea.
Figured I’d caught a *bug*.
The headaches stopped in their intensity but not frequency.
Still having problems with them once or twice a day - lasting like 20-30 minutes.
And tired?
I’m just exhausted.
So, here I am reading through ATS and after reading this post - I figure it’s time for me to reply!

but in my peripheral vision I'll see a flash of light, like someone turned on and off a flashlight quickly. I turn my head to see it and its gone. This has only been happening the past few days too. Sometimes it occurs a couple times a day.

Exactly.
It’s been going on since just before the headaches started (i checked my journal) and hasn’t let up.
Mine *flash* sometimes in a deep blue too.

The ringing in my ears started two nights ago - but only just as I lay my head down to try and sleep.

Hmmm...
Maybe too much ATS?
Nawwww!

...taps...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I have also been getting the flashes of light in my peripheral vision since my own dream/vision experience. It's rather disconcerting - maybe we are all going mad.
My Experience

I was actually thinking it is just the result of my brain being fried because of all the years I have spent partying. Time to slow down.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes, I've been having some dreams lately, and today woke up tired and sore, with a headache.

The Dream:

A group of us are living in a trailer in a field surrounded by forest, with a road at one end. At night, lightning bolts shoot out of the trees at our trailer. By day, we huddle by the road with a lance waiting for the Emperor to pass so we can assassinate him. For weeks he doesn't come. Then one day he is spotted coming down the road. One of my companions shouts out, "Now is the time for revolution!" The Emperor hears it and we are all imprisoned.

End of Dream.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah I practically slept thru the whole weekend and I never do that. I think this happens to alot of people around the Summer to Fall transition. Perhaps some kind of geo-electro magnetic shift affects our brains? Yeah, definately strange things amiss....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Glad to know it's not just me! I've always had weird dreams, and extreme deja vu...to the point that i can feel it coming on and tell you exactly what is about to happen for the next 30 seconds to a minute before it even happens. my friend once told me she thought deja vu happenings were little "checkpoints" in life to let you know you're on the right track...not a bad way to look at it.

anyways, the other night i had another dream if anyone's up for interpretation. i was pregnant in the dream, but i never showed except for alittle bloating. next thing i knew i was in a house (i have no idea where) with my fiance and his brother...i get cramps, my water breaks, i go to use the bathroom, deliver a baby boy, that immediately starts talking and morphs from a newborn to a 5 year old right before my eyes over the next couple minutes. i remember he was the most beautiful little boy i'd ever seen...kinda actually made me want to have one!

off to bed tonite...sweet dreams!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
this is a very interesting post. i to get bright flashes of light out of the bottom corner of my right eye and has been happening for close to a year now. i just figured it was a residual effect of fall ing off a roof but that was over 3 years ago. then i thought maybe it had to do with wearing contacts. after reading these other posts maybe it is something that is going on. i told my freinds and family about it
and they looked at me like i had 5 heads and told me to go to the eye dr so i did and they couldn't find anything wrong. and i'm usually a energetic person but lately can't get out of bed nor do i even feel like hunting or fishing which i love

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good to know that I am not the only one here having some strange, cosmic dreams about our future & unexplained fatigue syndrome

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

I have this as well. My flashes are to the lower right of my right eye and I've noticed that when I get them, the info coming at that moment - whether I'm reading, watching something or talking to someone - is a lie. It has taken quite a while to make that connection because I must admit that I'm rather bad at detecting lies and liars. My personal preference is to believe and trust in others.

Check it out and see what yours means. It may not be the same thing as mine.

There's a guy in the Netherlands who gets the same feeling I get when something is going to happen. We both get a terrible angst, a heaviness in the chest that makes breathing difficult and a strange feeling I really can't describe. His happens about four days before crop circles appear somewhere in his vicinity. Mine happens before earthquakes, usually on the other side of the planet.

There's a whole lot more of this stuff in my life too. I think it's all pretty wonderful.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Right! Once again I am here.. And This week has been full of some very powerful lucid dreams! I can say with all of the emotions going on with this election it has brought me some very powerful dreams!

I had this dream last night, where I was haning out with President Bush!
Yeah, and in my waking state I really dont like the guy.. But I dont like his actions.. But as a guy, Bush, I bet he would be a pretty cool guy to hang out with on a personal level.
As within my dream, we where like the best of friends!! lol yeah I know it sounds very odd comming from somone like myself who is so very anti-bush! Yet within this dream, I was like his best bud!
We hung out, went to some parties, and went to a strip club! Yeah another werid part becasue I dont hang out in stripp bars.. Not really my favorit kind of place.. Sure once in a blue moon I might go out with some buddies for a beer or two and just have a good time in the presence of naked women.. But honestly not my thing, and for the most part I feel bad for those girls, and dont make an effort to stare at them with popping eyes and drooling mouth.. Anyway back to the dream...

Bush and I where laughing about how stupid Americans are.. And how Bush is a really smart guy. In my dream his intelligence level was nothing short of amazing!!

Then between the dream we get into his limo and all sorts of Famous people where sitting in the limo with us..
Ozzy was there.. Steve Martin was there, and Charlie Sheen..
A whole bunch of others, Jack Nicolas, Patrick Stewart, (dressed as captin Picard!) William Shattner, and Bill Hicks, Gorge Carlin.
We took a drive and then we showed up at this house, and everyone got out, and Bush was like Ty.. Come on man we are going to go to Obamas house!
Next thing I know its me and Bush Jr. inside this lovely home! It was huge! And had hundreds of doors in this place!
And some of the doors lead to no where.. And others went to other places around the world.. Bush was showing me around, and telling me some very deep and powerful things about these doors.
He also said he loved video games.. And started telling me everything about World of Warcraft! He was talking about dungeons and dragons in depth, and about his friend Gary Gygax!!
Then suddenly Obama showed up and he was dressed in like these long flowing Robes.. He was holding a skull in one hand, and a golden cup in the other!
He then told me to drink from his cup.. So I did, and then next thing I know I am in a forest.. Surrounded by robed men, and Henery Kissinger!
I couldnt mistake his low and boring voice..
AS he told me I was welcomed, and that my transformation would be complete!
I remeber breifly that Obama told me it was going to be okay and to just relax, and take off all my clothes.. I was then laided into this coffin, and then I was lowered into the ground..
I kept hearing tons of voices in my head.. Saying you are to die to be born again!!!
Born Again! and then I died.. A very powerful feeling, and then suddenly all these colors, and pure fractals filled my vision, and honestly felt like I was on some kind of '___' trip affect.. but it was merely a dream within a dream! I woke up inside Obamas huge house.. And he said.. You must have been dreaming! Yet I was still dreaming and so many other things happned, but its hard to explain with words..
As I started flying, and went threw the clouds.. And past mountains, and then into space!! I went to Saturn, and the rings Where multi colored rocks, that all swayed, and played this kind of very soothing music!!

The whole time while in space is was like music was being played!
Then suddenly I went to the outter reaches of our solar system, and It was like I hit a wall!! And I felt it on my back, like hitting the ceiling!
And I kept running into this invisible wall, and I could get no further..
I started to feel all tingly all over my body.. And then it was like I went into a free fall state.. Them BAM!!! I woke up...

Werid, and very powerful dream!!

Thanks for the thread, and giving me a chance to share this very real feeling dream!!! I mean it felt so damn real! So real infact I almost can say I remember it like a true memory...
Dreams man.. freakin wild!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well, I really don't remember my dreams very often, unless they are really weird. But I had one a month ago that struck me as definitely odd and vivid.

In the dream I back to being a youngster of maybe 10 - 12 years old. I was walking outside and I came upon a small metal sphere... exactly like a pinball from a pinball machine. So i pick it up and put in my pocket, and go on walking for a little. Next thing I know I have it out of my pocket and I'm just looking at it, wondering if it really was a pinball and I sorta toss it in the air a little just messing about, and go to catch it. My outstretched hand waited in vain for the ball to land in it because on it's upward arc... when it reached eye level it just stopped and hovered there in front of me. Like it was staring at me somehow. at this point, I'm dumbfounded and just stare back not knowing wtf to do.. until I finally get up the gumption to reach out and grab the damn thing again. In my hand it just feels like a metal ball again; I mean I feel no resistance to me holding it or anything... so I study it for awhile, and when I open my hand to maybe roll it around and get a look at it from all sides, it takes off from my hand on it's own and goes right back up to my eye level again. And after a few seconds of that it starts to maneuver on it's own in mid-air. Nothing extravagant, just down a foot or two , then back up, and to one side a lil and back and so forth. Now I'm thinking holy ####, what's going on here?, and most of all I gotta show this thing to someone. So I snatch this hovering ball again from the air, making sure to hold on tightly, because at this point I'm more nervous it will fly off on it's own and never be seen again, and make my way back home.

When I get home, my sister is there, and I'm all excited and babbling on how she has to see this thing! When I'm sure I have her attention, I hold out my hand at eye level and release the ball... and it promptly falls to the ground with a heavy thud, for all the world as if it is nothing more than a normal metal ball. Now she's looking at me like I'm nuts, I'm pissed cuz I look like a fool... so I snatch the damn thing up again and go back outside.
While I'm outside, by myself, cursing this metal sphere, I decide to try again. I let it go ... and it immediately begins to hover and maneuver in mid-air again on it's own. Now I'm really pissed and feeling manipulated and such so I try to grab it again, but this time it won't let me get near enough... if I try it just moves out of reach again. And then I wake up.

So there's my weird dream... as to feeling anxious? I seldom feel that way. I do often feel tired though, but then again, don't we all?

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has dreamed anything similar though, or has any insight.

Peace

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Resinveins]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is one of the most bazaar threads I have seen because of the apparent shared experiences - normally I would put it down to simple logic - if one has enough people, one will always find a bunch who had a strange dream last night.... and most of the time I would put strange dreams down to either worrying about real life issues, or eating/drinking strange combinations of food (blue cheese & red wine works well !)

However I have experienced a very strange few days; with strange very strong vivid dreams, during the course of which I wake up in real life and find myself talking or something, but it is like listening to someone else.... This has happened about 4 nights running - never ever before - The theme is always one of battling for "self & Family preservation" in various scenarios.

Just to add fuel to the conspiracy theorists - I have been physically measuring (EMF meters) strange electromagnetic signals at strange times for a while (9 months) now. (big long story, but it what got me to start looking at some of the conspiracy theories).
I pick up very strong emf signals often between 9-10pm, 1am-3am and about 4-6am.... not always consistent, but these signals enough strength to interfere with electronic equipment.
I got onto this trying to track the source of what was upsetting some of my business machinery . I was using EMF meters to track the source with a view to putting in an environmental complaint against another business causing disruptions through “emf pollution” .
However what I found took me in other directions (a bit of a shock) the interference is very widespread across town and beyond. I have theories but that would be another thread... I did wonder though whether it is a VLF signal to affect people overnight.... again that , and what i have found so far would be another thread.... Similarly there is a town close to here where people are complaining of an overnight audible hum, environmental officials have been trying to track it (made national news) and it has not been identified, but covers a large area.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Now, that you mention, it. Yes. The past couple of days, I have been really really tired and my arms hurt way more than if I just wrote a long research paper.

Also, I, normally, never dream. The last couple of nights, though, I have had dreams about every pet I have ever had. For some reason, in the dreams, I am rounding them all up in pet carriers and they seem to be everywhere. The weird part is, they are all outside in a huge backyard. I, normally, never let my pets outside unless they go into this large "biosphere" type enclosure I had at the old place where we lived or on a leash.

Why I was rounding them up, I do not know. Both nights, I had almost the same exact dream too. My oldest ever dog was helping me herd the cats up. Socrates, Sockie for short, was a Baird/schnauzer mix. He lived to be 18 years old, then broke out of his fence. We put fliers up and searched for him for weeks and never found him. He was my right hand man in both dreams. The only difference was his white spots were in a difference spot last night. There was a white spot right between his eyes last night. He never had a white spot there. His white was on his feet and he didn't have very much white on him at all. Just the tips of his toes were white on his hind feet. I distinctively remember that about him because I looked at the fliers so much back when he went missing.

Why did he have the white spot between his eyes? If I dream the same thing tonight, I'm definitely going to break with tradition and ask him point blank where his white spots on his back toes went and why he has one between his eyes now. Who knows? With it being a dream, maybe he can talk. He hasn't yet though.

He just keeps putting the cats in the carriers and carrying them around, along with one of his puppies I adopted when he bred with the dog next door. It's been so long. It's not him in the dream. It's his son. That puppy we kept had the white spot between his eyes, but our neighbor took him off and drowned him before we could get everything ready. That mean old man knew we were building him a big old house next to Socrates' house and took him off and killed him anyhow.

Maybe that's why little Sockie was helping me. We were saving the cats, but from what I do not know? I still can't figure it out. I still would like to know who the puppy is if it's not Socrates, but Sockie Jr. in the dream. It's all so confusing.

I'm so tired today. I've been tired and sore for two days now.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by Rusty P. Shackleford]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It is about 7:28 PM PDT on th est coast of the US, northern California.

I've had some very vivid dreams over the last week or so, but nothing particularly "strange", precognative, or catastrophic.

However, I do feel a definite sense of apprehension regarding tomorrorw, August 31, 2010.

I have no reason for this feeling.

There is nothing in my personal life that would cause me to worry about tomorrow, any more than any other day. I am not aware of any particular prediction or "prophesy" concerning 08/30/2010.

I did not wake up today with this feeling of concern: it actual "came over me" just about a hour ago.

If I were pressed to describe the "scale" of the possible "event" I seem to be sensing(?), I'd have to say, less massive than 9/11, though perhaps on a par with the events of 7/11..

It does not feel like a natural disaster. It could be economic in nature; though logic dictates that concern should also be focused on the developing situation in Pakistan.

Could the two be related?

Oh, well, time will tell.

Perhaps as Ebeneezer Scrooge once proffered, it's nothing more than a bit of bad potato!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Creepy! @_@

I just had a flash to the left of me(seemingly from outside the window) and there is no possible wait heat lighting or anything could be happening in my area.

Then I go onto ATS to see that these phenomenon I have been having (odd tiredness even with correct diet and exercise etc) are not singled out to me and not just my general location.

This is fantastic yet disconcerting. :/

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi,

I've had silly, unmeaningful dreams lately about celebrities, and how, and which one would get a divorce in the near future, and honestly, I couldn't care less.

But what really got me to write here was the lack of energy I've had the last 2-3 days. And I'm on vacation! Yet I wake up in the morning feeling completely drained of life, when I didn't actually do anything the day before than read the posts on this website and have had plenty of rest the last few days.

The only logical explanation I have for this is the weather, summer is at fault here and its heat.

But if you have any other explanation please do let me know. I'm open-minded.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I went looking for help with my problem and it seems there are others that have been experiencing this just as long as I have. At night i always have terrible dream. always, but it seems the last 10 years that now i wake up exahsted, as if I have been running all night in real life. Which is why this thread caught my eye, bc where the dreams my differ, it seems everyone is not only experiencing this sense of urgency, but they are lethargic and dead tired. I don't know what it is, but it's something and I think we all should be prepared for a change in life, not just physically but spiritually and mentally. Whatever or whoever we are as humans is evolving, I believe this deep in my heart.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i had the most messed up dream i ever had in my life last night, almost drove me and my mom into a street lamp on purpose after undoing my seat belt,

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join