It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by DDay

There is a common theme besides our sleeping habits and general feelings - we all read ATS and freak ourselves out! Its like a bad habit. Its good to be prepared and informed, bad to be paranoid. We have to strike a balance.

thefatlady replies:

You could be right! LOL! Have been sleeping 15-18hrs per day for three weeks now--even wondered if I could be--horrors!--pergnant! Having weird lucid dreams too!!! I'll be more interested in my white cell count than any other theory though! Still, my mom did name me sara...!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's not just those who read ATS....

Both me and my wife have been feeling this way since the weekend.
In particular, I have been feeling light headed and I've been seeing flashes of lightout of the corner of the eye. I had initiallyattributed these to dehydration but I have been drinking pleanty of water. My wifew has been moodier than usual (I know... but in this case there is no visiting aunt nearby)

She has also noticed the flashes of light. We were wondereing if our new (30 year old) house was haunted.

NB: My wife does not read ATS, and I have been on vacation for the last week therefore was not reading ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am sure glad I am not alone.. Last night was the 1st time in several weeks that I have gotten a full nights sleep. Each night I have awakened several times, thinking I heard something or just the weird dreams. I also have been feeling tired in the day time and have been taking naps that I don't normally do. I am wondering if maybe it's just "Brain Drain" from all of the events happening all around us, or, is something else going on?

"

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hmmmmmm interesting.

Last week I was vacationing at DisneyWorld and everything was fine. I came home and things went straight down hill.

I read this thread and thought it was interesting but had no intention to join in...... but IMO something is happening.

Since I have been home (PA) I have been feeling as all of you. Last night as I lay in bed I was thinking it's about time the people have a right to know things. I was thinking there are things that can't be put forth but you can give the knowledge that is safe to give.

My cat came into my room and jumped up on my tummy as she does. I was petting her and I started to sense uneasyness, it seems my cat also sensed this and perked her head up. I knew she was going to jump off of me and go into the other room and hide.

I closed my eyes and the vibration started in my head and down slightly to my mid section. I knew I was going to be shown something so I focused on my third eye as we call it. This sensation of vibration only lasted for about six or seven seconds and what I saw was as follows:

I saw symbols I couldn't see them clearly but I knew what they were and the meaning, it felt natural to me to see this. I saw a male in clothing or uniform and I smiled and thought they will understand this it's simple enough --- then I looked to this male again and I thought Zorgon and of his Avatar and two words Knight's Templer. I felt the vibraton going and I turned to check the time it was 12:57 a.m. EST.

I lay there and thought about this and I thought of this thread and thought in the morning I would have to reread this entire thread and when I am done here I will go check out Zorgon's Avatar.

I closed my eyes and I felt something coming to my third eye again so I focused again on this. I saw static then a clear picture, it wasn't in front of me but to my left and it was moving slowly, very slowly out of my sight. It was of a town, very clean looked like greystone homes all stuck together down the entire block. (like what row homes used to be) I saw cars and some people and a park not far away. As it was disappearing from my view I tried to place it but couldn't. The time 1:35 a.m. EST

Something is going on. I think we all need to pay attention. I have a question for you:

Do you feel as if time is passing a little faster and you aren't quite keeping up with it.

I also feel as if we are being watched by them closely (what "you" call alien beings) and I think it has something to do with this Lunar Eclipse on the 28th. I suggest to gather all information you might recieve because I feel as if all this will stop as soon as the Eclipse passes.

For those that feel as if they are to be in certain locations at certain times I suggest you be there.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just to keep things on the straight-and-narrow:

I responded to this thread very early on. Yes, I read ATS regularly but as I mentioned in my response my son (who does not live with me) commented to me (without my having said anything) that he was feeling this way (i.e., disturbed sleep, vivid and weird dreams, feeling of being drained/tired, feeling impatient and not wanting to be bothered). He has never even heard of ATS. Similarly, although my wife know I regularly participate in an online discussion group she doesn't read or visit ATS. And we don't discuss much of what is here. I have two other colleagues (neith of whom know about ATS) and they have made comments within the last week or so consistent with what we have diuscussed.

Also, although living through a major heatwave can definitely be a factor for some, I'm in the northeast. It's been like October up here.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
while this has absolutely nothing to do with (i think) anything real ill share it anyways.

I had a very vivid dream the night before last that a train derailed or uncoupled and killed a lot of people in front of me.. however that wasnt the shocking part

when in my dream i found myself on the left hand side of the train( as i had been on the right hand bottom side of this wreckage) i tried helping a woman out of the wreckage she was twisted in.I cant forget this part.... her left arm was caught between pieces of metal and debris and as i lifted her arm from between the wreckage it seemingly fell apart in my hands.from her elbow to her wrist just fell apart with all the muscle and tissue and blood slowly breaking away from the pieces of the womans arm that now looked like a chicken drumstick that had been mangled. then as quick as i had appeared on that side of the train , i was then hugging a friend from work ,but we were both in different clothing,more like security guard jackets or something,but she was terribly shaken from whatever she witnessed, which had to have been what i seen in my dream too. then it was over.

very real dream to say the least and i will never forget that image of the womans arm falling apart.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've been experiencing all the same things and decided to do something about it...

Last night, before going to bed, I tried focusing on what I was feeling. I haven't meditated or practiced OBE in quite some time, but decided to give it a shot in light of recent events.

I began relaxing all of my extremities and shifting my energy... soon I slipped into the familiar, disjoined, relaxed state. As I drifted toward darkness I remember distinctly seeing people in the corners of my eyes, maybe three on either side, and symbols in a horizontal line in the middle ( I believe someone else experienced the same thing). Unfortunately, due to excitement, and being out of practice, I lost concentration and fell asleep.

Nothing ground shaking after that, I had normal dreams (played baseball).

The one thing that struck me is up until last night I had been regaining my energy, at least a little, but after last night's meditation/investigation I feel EXHAUSTED today. I got my normal amount of sleep (8 hours), so I'm wondering if my pre-sleep activities had anything to do with this...

(I've been browsing ATS for a couple of years now. This is the first time I felt I had something worthwhile to contribute)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, I fell asleep for like an hour, if that. And I woke up having a real hard to talking, and then typing when I got on the computer. I was asking for some mac 'n cheese and set it all weird, it's hard to explain.
And I've also got a killer headache right now. It sucks.
Does that count?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I thought this questionaire was a good idea. I also lurked on ATS for a year or two before feeling compelled by this thread to register.

1) Are you currently taking any prescription antidepressants? no
2) Do you have a history of mental disorders? no
3) Has the average daily temperature where you live been greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit? no, it's been cooler than usual
4) Do you have a history of alien abduction experiences? no
5) Are you currently experiencing significant personal or family problems that either started or increased since roughly August 6, 2007? IRS audit - stressful; but I'm thinking of it as the end to a very stressful time in my life. Friends and family have been very supportive. Nothing that has increased my stress level since the beginning of August (the Audit started a couple months ago).
6) Do you live within 50 miles of a government research facility or military base? no
7) Do you meditate routinely? no
8) Do you attend church on a routine basis? no
9) Do you consider yourself athiest, or do not attend a religious facility regularly? not an atheist but do not follow any organizedl religion

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
1) Are you currently taking any prescription antidepressants? Nothing at all
2) Do you have a history of mental disorders? No
3) Has the average daily temperature where you live been greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit? Yes, but I stay indoors all day (school, car, house, even my workout stuff is in an air conditoned room)
4) Do you have a history of alien abduction experiences? no
5) Are you currently experiencing significant personal or family problems that either started or increased since roughly August 6, 2007? Yes, Family been fighting over stupid stuff (work, money, etc.) (extended family)
6) Do you live within 50 miles of a government research facility or military base? Not sure
7) Do you meditate routinely? yes
8) Do you attend church on a routine basis? no
9) Do you consider yourself athiest, or do not attend a religious facility regularly? not an atheist but don't really follow organized religion> I believe in a higher power.

Now I been tired etc before school started last week. Been having messed up dreams since I was 7-8 and recently they come back. Was not abused as a child nor have I watched any scary/ influencing stuff before these dreams. Smoke marijuana every now and then.
---
Dream:
One of my MOST vivid dreams. I actually woke up to urinate, went back to sleep and the dream continues

Okay basically, Im in my apartment I used to reside in while in NY. I am now in the south but this apartment building was now grim and buy some sort of lake/ocean/ water that had black debris around and in the body of water. The location still was NY. I was on the top floor of the building with all in my family, including my dead cousin. He was talking to me and warning me. Im not sure if anyone else noticed him but I tried to alert my family. I saw A LOT of my extended family, primarily those I have lived/live with.
Well The room was very hot, boxes scattered around a white picnic table parallel to the window facing away from the body of water to the black, dirty street below. I was pissed above all that I had no internet access and wanted to log onto ATS
to know what anyone else did. Still, I somehow knew that the internet does not exist.

Me and my cousins are talking and they appologize and say we should have listened when you use to talk all that illuminati is coming bs..I say there is no illuminati but a global world order and my brother kicks a box and says "look a$$--le, we are just in a detention camp for safety, itll all be normal and you can go back to jerking off on the computer again". I told him detention today, concentration tommorow. I get mad and go out and 2 cousins are following me. One appologizes cause me and him have been mad recently (in reality, not the dream). I accept and then I pull out automatic rifles from the bushes that are near the apartment. One of my cousin goes away and the other one follows me to my house (in the south) but we just "go there" and then go back..like I couldnt do anything in my house but look around. Now we walked to some hill and looked down and were sitting behind a large plane. It took off. We overheard the soldiers talking that many people over the world will die as they have in the nuclear attacks. Then they say we will have to announce to the ppl we are in war. I dont believe it because I know (or think?) its all a conspiracy. anyway, I go back to the apartment, open the red or rusty gate and look for my other cousin. He is not in the basement but another detained captive is. He gives me a package. I go upstairs and never open it and tell my family...

What scares me is now I read all these china this and that russia iran alliance articles and its creeping me out. I saw jericho after my dream too because someone told me about it....the scenario has something to do with china too...the book by the two PLA soldiers also...wtf is really going on? I think my dream was a vision. Scared and paranoid? Check. Now to work on automatic weapons at age 17...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've been exhausted for over a month now.

As far as dreams go, I've had a couple of unusually vivid ones that woke me up with a burst of energy, but aside from that - I've just had absolutely no energy.

I've spoken to a medical doctor as well as a psychologist, and neither can find a reason to explain the lethargy.

I've started taking iron tablets just in case of a deficiency, but nothing seems to be working.

*yawn*

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would suggest before you continue on the Iron pills you get a blood test to check if you need them.

Taking the pills can be dangerous if you take to much because it isn't something you can cleanse from your body and you can make yourself very ill.

Be safe be well

edit to add: I think I'm gonna flag this

[edit on 21-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I posted early in the thread...and I think I've come to my source of trepidation and anxiety.

This morning my husband and I had an accident and I totaled his car. We're fine, but after it happened I felt a sick sense of relief. I can attribute it to one of two things.

1). I've been so preoccupied with the way I've been feeling that something was bound to happen.

or

2). This is really what I've been feeling.

I can say that I no longer feel the anxiety I have been feeling. I feel calm...so calm in fact, that the people assisting us this morning asked both of us how we can be so calm after what happened. I had no 'sane' or 'reasonable' answer for it.

So maybe, just maybe....something is happening in all of our separate lives that will cause a change as opposed to something that will occur to affect us as a whole.

*shrug*

I have no idea...but everyone be safe.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I would like to greet those who have been reading for so long and decided to post in this thread.

I still have not remembered any of my dreams...that is, night dreams.

I'm starting to have absolutely fantastical day dreams.

I saw a face. The face struck me as the face of God. I can not describe why the face struck me that way; it simply generated that response.

Then I saw inside the head of "God". Inside the head of "God" was another face just like God's. I could see inside that head as well. Then all of a sudden the faces kept multiplying inside eachother and an innumerable amount literally clogged my vision. My chest then started to hurt and I felt cold in the core of my upper chest and I felt cold shivers pass out from my chest into my arms then my legs became numb. I became extremely terrified. I kneeled down. My vision started to go dark before my eyes, but my mind was clearly going nuts. I saw so many images that it felt like someone was playing a year-long movie where every frame was a completely different image and the movie was playing at, who knows, a thousand frames per second? That's the best way I can describe it. I don't remember everything I saw.

What I did see makes my upper chest ache when I think about it.

I came to a true realization (not a belief, but a realization) that life always has been and always will be. I've never actually believed this. In fact, I've always had the fear, despite my beliefs (which are to the contrary), that when I died, that's that: I do not exist. This realization was coupled with amazing images of mind matrices. I saw our world as a world of thought. That is to say, that we are something or someone else's dream. That we are in their or its or his or her mind. Then I saw their or its or his or her world. Then I saw that their or its or his or her world was actually the dream of another. These images started out slow at first, but the more images I saw, the frequency increase exponentially. Then my brain felt like the big bang. There is no other way to describe that feeling.

I also saw what started out as a circle being drawn. Then a circle was drawn over the top of it with its radius overlapping the other circle's radius. Then I saw another circle where the circle in the middle's diameter was clearly from the left circle's radius to the right circle's radius. As soon as I saw the middle circle's diameter, the circles started to multiply the same exact way. The frequency exponentially increased until my head started to feel full. Then my brain started to feel like it was going to explode again.

After that I saw another circle. This time, there was a circle that was much smaller inside the first circle. I saw another small circle, except its center was on the line of the large circle. IT was following that line counter-clockwise. The circle started to go faster and faster until the larger circle actually looked like a very thick bold circle and the small circle was no longer distinguishable because it was covered in the thickness equal to the small circle's diameter. The circle in the middle then started to have lines coming out of it. Then the big circle eventually filled up and all that was there was a thick black circle. I was still weary of the exploding feeling from before, but I don't think this image increased it.

I know it seems like a lot of words to describe, but these images were extremely vivid. All of these (and more that I can not describe or remember) I saw within a span of about five seconds.

I would like to point out that this is not the first time I've thought weird things. However, this is the first time that I've thought something weird that generated an uncanny inner-physical response.

I have no idea what any of this means. I figured that it fits in with everything since it happened the day before yesterday.

However, I experience absolutely no energy loss. In fact, I feel a large gain.

Maybe someone understands.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I still can't seem to forget. It was very strange...I almost wondered how it was possible for me to dream such a thing..well to get an idea:
I was peering over an arch of what appeared to be a structure much like the Colosseum, except three times the height and volume, however it was like the exterior of the Colosseum was designed into the interior with all the arches now seen from within or maybe more like a multi-story Opera house. If that wasn't weird enough I saw people in white robes with candles gathered under these arches...their faces vague and impossible to distinguish. I, myself stood next to some of these people and I felt I was a part of this 'ceremony', but I remained clueless as to why all these people had gathered here. So I leaned over to one person on my left and asked what is this or something similar.
The person responded to something like this:
This signals the end of an age or era, the end of justice, tolerance, humanity...something along those lines.

Despite that dream, I don't think this would have anything to do with modern times, the past had far more injustices and intolerance than we do today.
It was very strange nonetheless.

I've also been having dreams of ufos a lot. Now that could have been easily influenced by my personal interests.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wonderful,

I believe you are having an awaking to the knowledge that the Universe and life is everlasting. Some may even be having the priviledge to seeing where there soul was previously yet others sensing what is to come in the future.

I would think that many feel inside that before it gets better on Earth it will get worse.

I would also like to say this:

If ((((in the future))))) you were to see red lasers being cast down from the Heavens and you are being told Aliens are doing this don't believe it. The governments that are entwined with one another will be causing this to keep you under there control.

Don't think this will happen at this time, I'm just forwarning you if this should occur in the future.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
1) Are you currently taking any prescription antidepressants? nope
2) Do you have a history of mental disorders? nope
3) Has the average daily temperature where you live been greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit? nope i live in duluth its been cold and foggy here
4) Do you have a history of alien abduction experiences? nope
5) Are you currently experiencing significant personal or family problems that either started or increased since roughly August 6, 2007? nope things are acctually going great
6) Do you live within 50 miles of a government research facility or military base? yes
7) Do you meditate routinely? no
8) Do you attend church on a routine basis?no
9) Do you consider yourself athiest, or do not attend a religious facility regularly? yes
10) What do you think this syndrome should be named?
Ats-ism.....lol

i just had to chime back in to give out my tidbits of info to try to help....also had a dream 2 nites ago for the first time in awhile.....dont really remember much of it other then when i was awoke during the dream yesterday morning...i went right back to sleep and continued it...but still cant remember details..sorry lol

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello all! I read the first 7 pages of posts but have to get back to my children in a min.... this is a long thread. I am sure I missed some great posts so will check back this evening. I just wanted to add that I (a few weeks ago) had 2 dreams of alien contact. The first one I was looking out a window and noticed people looking up into the sky pointing. I went through the second story window on to a balcony and jumped down into the street. There was a big black saucer shaped craft in the sky and I turned to run. I ran down the street for a while, then thought... there is no way I can out run this thing. I was screaming... "I am not ready yet, Im not ready" and stoped and turned around. 3 very tall human looking alians in robes stood there infront of me and spoke to me telepathically. They said that soon I wont have to feel crazy anymore, that soon there would be disclosure and the world was about to go through a big change and realization. I kinda felt like they were family, but I also felt there was something I was not ready for, but I sure as hell am ready for disclosure.. so when I woke up it made me wonder. Oddly, my bf who isnt into UFO's at all dreamed a similar dream... he was looking out a window to and saw a bunch of ufo's, he went on the street and stood under the biggest one. In front of him was a bunch of tv sets and each one showed a different section of the craft with a news guy explaining each peice. Then he reached up and plucked it out of the sky and it turned to lego, then fell to peices in his hand. So it was weird we both had a dream of this nature. I feel it had great meaning to me but couldnt stop wondering what it was I was not ready for.
So before going to bed a few nights later I asked for another dream, to explain what my fear was.
I had a dream that night that I once again met with the alians and they told me I have to go with them... forever, that I wont be returning to earth. I freaked and said no way, I have a family here, I cant leave... they said I had no choice, but that I would see them again someday just not in this lifetime. I really got upset and said, you have no right to take me, and they said I was being called home by my father, I must listen and do as they say. Then I woke up. That was extreemly disturbing!!! I hope it didnt mean I am gonna die!!! Anyow, while hurricane Dean was heading towards Jamaica for a direct hit (I have family there) I asked for these guys from my dream to direct the storm away from the island and said... I would check the net for any sightings during the storm as a confirmation... (even if its a fake), I was more interested in just a symbolic confirmation to my personal self.... and then found this site and a video in another post! I have been seeing lots of light flashes and hearing ringing latley, but figured thats since we did "Fire The Grid" in July.
Gotta check on the kids. All the best! ~ J ~

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Souls have many facets, maybe another facet of your soul is working for Vladimur Putin, and is unconsciously communicating with you. Another theory.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I also have been fealing really crummy, I mainly just attributed it to alergies but I'm not having any of the other problems that normally come when they start bothering me. As to the light thing ihave noticed more of a flicker of motion in my periphrial vision, trips me out, specially when im driving and there are no other vehicles on the road, thats been happening for almost two months regularly, and to top it off, I've had 3 instances of deja' vu "I dreamt this" episodes in the last few weeks and they are ussually few and far between.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join