It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well whatever is going on I think my dream (Peashooters and cocktail sticks as weapons lol,as posted earlier) indicates we are powerless to do much about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Couple of days ago I had a weird dream that the tree where burning, but I couldn’t stop wondering why the tree was burning from the top of the tree, they all ignited from the top. Isn’t that weird?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Lets see what happens on August 24, '07. I don't know what if anything will happen but lets see. I don't generally stop by here unless my email turns up something that catches my eye. I almost missed this thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
So okay, so many people have said these things now. What does this mean? And more importantly, WHEN WILL IT STOP? >_>

Good questions. anyone have any ideas on how we may be able to find out what it is rather than just throw ideas around? (no offense guys, ideas are good but ideas aren't answers)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I too, have been experiencing a sense of anxiety, a dread foreboding unease, and have been startled by the shadow movements just out of view. Disturbed sleep, heavy fatigue, I've had odd dreams as well, but none I can recall in detail.

A couple of thoughts, if I may.

First, without a doubt, the powers in the shadows are currently waging a campaign to condition the masses to accept, as inevitable, the escalation into Iran of the "war on terrorism."

Question:

Could these physical/mental manifestations we've been experiencing, represent our collective, subconscious reaction to this constant barrage of war-mongering propaganda, spoon-fed to us daily by the mass-media?

Second, could there be a connection between the pulsed solar x-ray phenomenon and the strange behavior of the Global Consciousness Project Index, as noted in the referenced thread?

If this forum noobie could be so bold to ask, would ambushrocks and earthchild be so kind as to correlate the time frame in which they observed the odd Index behavior with the time of the pulsed solar x-ray phenomenon?

Thanks!

And thanks for the intriguing thread, Chonx!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
i too have been extemely tired lately, i had been chalking it up to the extreme late summer heat/recently broken air conditioner in my car/ fuzzpuppy who sleeps directly on the living room floor vent ( i dont blame him!)

But i do find it very interesting to be reading this thread after feeling so blah lately. Even my son seemed to be less energetic the last couple days of this week.

As for the feeling of dread hanging over many, one explanation may be that between the mine disasters both here and abroad, the huge earthquake in Peru, escalating tensions with Iran, the stock market and a double whammy of tropical storms and hurricanes, it hasnt been a quiet couple of weeks in the world and the cumulative of all of those events along with summer heat can intensify anyones feelings of doom and gloom

As for dreams mine have been even more strange and vivid than normal.
Last night i dreamt that there had been a huge flood due to some sort of human intervention and we were living in this giant house made of concrete with curved walls that painted all sorts of crazy colors on floors walls and ceilings, with multiple passageways it was just bizzarre, some of the people living in the house i knew from as far back as high school some of them i had never met.
It gets a little sketchy in all of the details but it was a survival mode type of dream for sure, and GENE SIMMONS was the owner or leader of the home..gene simmons as he is now on his show on A&E.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I have been reading ATS for about a month now, but this thread has drawn particular attention from me. This is my first post, so I'm sure it'll be a little long...please bear with me.

I, too, have been feeling very down lately, as has my wife. We've been passing it off as stress (our upcoming separation, a small child in the midst of it, school, monetary concerns, etc.) - and rightfully, I think.
Yet, I have, for some time now, been having this overwhelming feeling that change (on a grand scale) is coming...in my lifetime. I've been one that a few here and there have called psychic...I call myself intuitive. For example, during the tsunami at the end of 2004, I was at work and felt an unbelievable pressure. Then I heard foreign voices screaming in what I thought was anger...I felt any second they were going to appear and consume me...but it passed after a couple of minutes and I passed it off as an anxiety attack. The next day I was watching the news and heard about the tsunami...then I saw what time the earthquake that caused it happened. The time of that earthquake, after checking a global map for the timezone differences...well, it was to the minute when I thought I had an anxiety attack.
That's just one example.
But anyway...

I'm not one to sleep well anyway. But lately I've been sleeping in naps, just whenever I can. My mind used to scream at me (I'm a tad neurotic
), but now it's just this constant unyielding pressure. And I'm not sleepy, as many people I've read so far have also stated - I'm just exhausted all the time. And I'm not eating...but that reminds me: I have had problems with my blood sugar (hypoglycemia) for a decade now (I'm 22) - it's been gone for about a month now; it left one day (but methinks this is another story). But my tension and sleeping habits, as well as my mood, got worse.
Granted, I'm under a considerable amount of stress. Yet, there may just be something to this by way of mass (un)consciousness. I recommend anyone to read Carl Jung where he talks of the collective unconscious (same thing).

I've been having many shorter, erratic dreams. I'll have a piece of one, wake up slightly, and go back into it albeit it has become slightly different (time, consistent imagery, etc.). They've been violent; my dreams typically are not. I've been sleeping through the day a lot and being active at night (hence me now posting nigh 6AM).

All in all, related to this thread specifically and otherwise, I feel something coming. I have no idea what, not really...but I feel violence involved (though, with humans, really, when is it not?). I've just felt so strange lately. I've been so disconnected and less aware.

About this being a product of the propaganda machine: I don't read mainstream news, listen to mainstream radio, or watch television. I don't trust tap water, though I use it for washing clothing and showering. I do, however, use bottled water - which may be just as bad.
I've always kept a suspicious eye out for anything; I've never trusted anything popular. I may be avoidant, but many people have noted to me their astonishment with just how aware I am...
So, I trust my gut.
And many of you are saying nearly the exact same thing on here...

But, perhaps we're all just reading ATS a little too much...

If you've managed to read this far, thanks for the time!
Take care, all.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hello, would someone please explain the significance of the dates 18-08-07, already passed and nothing happened that I could tell, and 24-08-07?
I just got into this tread yesterday and can't find anyone's original comments. I have had a sense of anticipation for over a month and can't pin in down to anything like I usually can. Do you think my nighttime hot flashes could be part of this phenomenon?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
hi everyone,

i finally registered at ats after lurking for some time because i think i have a "new" (not mentioned until now i think at least) possible explanation for some "weird dreams / unexplained anxiety"-phenomena.
some time back i saw a documentary about experiments with magnetic fields. they proved that people felt reproducably uneasy / had a feeling of dread
when they were lying in a specific megnetic field applied to their heads.
some even were SURE somebody was standing with them in the room watching them. some felt so uncomfortable they almost fled the room.

so my assumption (i have no specific evidence to this, but it seems at least thinkable) is maybe the magnetic field of the earth these days shows some slight fluctuations - maybe due to solar wind deforming the field? maybe someone on ats with access to data in this field could check this?

this is just an idea i got from remembering these experiments on that show.

just a thought...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wow, I though it was only me!

Today I was almost late to work because I ignored my alarm clock. When I woke up I had only 10 minutes to catch the bus but I succeeded in the end.

The most interesting thing is that 4 more people I've talked to were in the same situation!

And I completely remember my dream! I also met a russian - Fedor Emelianenko, the current world champion of mixed martial arts. And he was telling me that 3 most important things to eat in order to get strong are:
Beef tenderlion..
Stir fried vegetables
Olive fries (did he mean olives and french fries?!?)

Anyways, totally weird, maybe russians are doing something weird!

Also, during the night there was some guy outside on the street screaming like he was in pain or going nuts! He kept waking me up!

wtf?!?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I had been feeling a bit tired the last few days but that was a result of not going to bed early enough. I'm probably going to have a high electric bill but having a cooler temperature at night really does help me sleep better. With daily temperatures often reaching above 100 degrees for almost 2 straight weeks and stagnant air, it has been a bit draining and I don't feel like eating as much which further reduces my energy.

I have strange dreams all the time by other peoples definition. However I did have a strange dream in the last few days for myself. I think it's related to thinking about ghosts and wondering what if I have a female ghost living with me. In my dream the ghost became a poltergeist moving things around. However it or she listened to me and would do as I asked. I was with some other people and things started to appear to move around by themselves. Dreaming I have a female ghost following me around is strange for me. It would be nice if I could possibly have a female ghost servant. I only had that dream one night though. Lately it seems I often don't sleep long enough to remember my dreams.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello All,
It has been interesting to follow this threads good natured appearance.
Congrats to all for not bashing, ridiculing or derailing. Good Job.

We are not walking into a major global catastrophe.
There is no specific date line.
All though it would be so convenient, we will just have to let things evolve.

What is going on?

Disclaimer
There is no empiric scientifical proof contained in the following.
It is an account of my own experience and thoughts of the events I, and apparently others have encountered in the past days.
I have no intention of implementing my views on other individuals as every individual will have his own unique interpretation.
But our joined experience can perhaps serve as a map to the events.

Whether the events are connected to physical occurrences or not I can not testify, though I believe they are inevetibly linked.
I am convinced it is impossible to separate the metaphysical from the physical, as referred to in a previous post.

Again "What is going on? "

I am a simplistic person, forgive my poor account.

Through July an apparent infusion of light (metaphysical) has begun to raise human consciousness. As far as I understand it, we are being prepared to enter an other dimension.
The mindset of hate, greed, jealousy, duality, can not sustain our existence.
It is supposedly a radical effort, to salvage our world.

Though there is much "fuddle duddy" speech of love and oneness in the article I will provide, there is reference to the consequence of resisting change. We will all feel the transformation, but those who persist in their "old" ways of greed and hate will accelerate their efforts to maintain their accustomed energy level.
Because we are not conscious, we percieve change as dangerous.
The repercussions connected with resistance will be almost immediate and obvious.

Infusion

I must admit there is too much glamour and "let's just hug each other" in this for my liking, but there are some pointers in it if you look past the "candy floss".

Resistance towards change has been my greatest concern. How can billions of peoples consciousness be turned, these people will struggle to maintain status quo.

Well, my own humble accounts, as the infusion has been prepared for some time it would be normal for us to feel anticipation. For me it has been like waiting for Christmas.
"Santa has lost my letter" sad, "Uh, I am getting all I wished for" happy.

I have noticed the lines have been made more clear, those who oppose, the ones in my life who insist to maintain separatism and hate have become more aggressive, and with drawn from my surroundings.
And others have entered my life with refreshing "easy going" attitudes.

I my self will have sudden very physical sensations of compassionate emotions just overwhelming my being, it will last for hours, bringing me to tears of relief at times.
I more than usual avoid and with draw from aggressive people, they make me physically ill. Aggressive is not always a physical expression, it is in its essence an attitude of demanding attention.
Like a little child craving attention. We all know how far they will go.

When I learned of the world meditation on July 17th. I after some thought decided to join.
I am an extremely solitary being, so group efforts intimidate me, I oppose to the possibility of having my free will stifled.
But I did and it was a very positive experience.
I had a vision, (not an ordinary occurrence for me), and felt a strong sensation "energy flow" . I despise these new agie words, wish we had some others.
Being Tired. I was not only tired, but experienced extreme fatigue.
This I explain as the effort it takes for our bodies to adjust to metaphysical change, I consider it work.
Dreams, I have effectively for many years programmed my dreams, so I don't have the constant flow of "rubbish" surfacing, I only recall dreams of importance. There has been no change there, nor any profound dreams.
I leave the profound to others, I am too simple.
I don't want to be a prophet.

In my self the contrast between hate/compassion has been very obvious, I
see my own aggresiveness very clearly. It is there. Intensified, fighting to persist.
Between August 11-16 there was a gathering in Tuscon, with the only intention to infuse the earth with raised comsciousness, this could explain the intensified experience by some in the resent days.
It influenced me.

To the best of my knowledge folks there is not a specific date line.
And I do oppose to the Apocalyptic hysteria, every thing happens in due time.

We want results, dead lines, (dead line/ Apocalypse?

We want to know, I think we do know in our hearts, but are we willing to look beyond our conditioned com-formed lives?

I have probably caused more confussion, sorry

It is confussing to me, so....

Have a Good One
WIS

NB.
Here is a little Native American saying that pretty much describes these times.

"A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said: "I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other is the loving, compassionate one".
The grandson asked him,: "Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?"
The grandfather answered,:
"The one I feed"
(Author Unknown)

[edit on 19-8-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey Chonx,

Why is this in Skunk Works instead of Paranormal Studies?
It has an advantage that it isn't derailed by all the"experts".

Just wondering.
WIS

[edit on 19-8-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok, it seems that many of us are experiencing similar things with regards to our energy levels, sleep patterns/quality and abnormalities with our emotional disposition. I agree that if we are to obtain any useful conclusions from this we need to examine all the possible causes which have been suggested by members and review thier plausibilty.

so far, the possible causes/related phenomena which have been suggested:

Electro magnetic activity:
Any changes/abnormalities with the Earths magnetic field and what might be affecting it. are there any ways to varify if there has been any anomalous behavior lately and are there any sources for solid information (satallite data etc?)

Artificially produced electro-magnetic fields:
What technology, if any exists which would be able to produce this kind of mass effect? If your going to scream HAARP at me then please explain how and possible 'whys'.

Is there any data to support the idea that electro-magnetic fields do in fact affect humans on the levels we're talking about?

Solar Activity:
A few people have suggested that recent solar activity may be playing a part (flares CME's, solar wind, x-rays etc). Again lets try to find some data which can support this.

Celestial allignment etc:
Any planetary bodies, allignments or abnormal situations/activity.
Id there any indication of any possible relation between the effects we're seeing and the gravity of extraterrestrial masses?

Global consciouness:
If there are in fact recent abnormalities with the EGG project, it may give us some indication of how wide-spread this is. of course, the results of random number generators might be irrelevant, but It's not beyond the realm of possibility and if it does exist, this would be the best indicator.
noosphere.princeton.edu...

Pre-cognitory response:
ok, so response is a bit of an oxymoron in this sense, but please overlook that. It has been suggested that this may be a kind of pre-cursor effect to some imminent threat which may affect many people. If there indeed exists any kind of inter-linked mass consciousness, then again, this is not implausible.

post-event(s) reaction:
With all the recent and tragic world events combined with the threat of tropical storms, earthquakes, climate change, terrorism etc we are being exaustively exposed to through the media, this may be some kind of sub-consciouss manifestation of these anxities/fears as well as empathetic reactions to the suffering going on.
it might also be prudent to identify any possible intentions of the media in this respect.

Spiritual connection:
Some ATSers have sighted a possible spiritual cause/connection with this.
I don't know of any way to corroborate this with any data sources but feel free to correct me if there are any.

Ok, if i've missed anything which has been suggested then let me know and i'll add them.
From this point I think its important to try to limit the conjecture and really try to keep the posts relevant to attaining answers. Also, I'm going to need some expert opinions on these topics as my understanding of some of them is not extensive enough to be useful, so any astrnomy, physics, psychology, biology, physiology, spirtuality expert's opinions and insight are most welcome.

I think it might be a good idea to leave the topic of dream interpretation on the back-burner fo a while at least until we narrow down the list of possible causes if only for the sake of avoiding thread clutter. We can come back to it later.

right, think thats about it. I'm going to get to work on this.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WalkInSilence

hello Walkinsilence, I posted in skunkworks because at the time I thought it was most fitting. If the Mods want to move it to the paranormal studies forum thats fine. As I said in my above post, I am seeking the opinion of experts to attempt to clarify the situation. Thanks for your post

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WalkInSilence

hello Walkinsilence, I posted in skunkworks because at the time I thought it was most fitting. If the Mods want to move it to the paranormal studies forum thats fine. As I said in my above post, I am seeking the opinion of experts to attempt to clarify the situation. Thanks for your post

OOPS, DOUBLE POST, PLEASE DELETE

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
As I said in my above post, I am seeking the opinion of experts to attempt to clarify the situation. Thanks for your post

Welcome, as I am no "expert" I apologize if I have added insufficently to your thread and will refrain from further response.
How are we to define "expert" in a topic that is undefined. That will prove interesting.
Thumbs up.
WIS

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm feeling pretty normal today. I don't seem to remember anything out of the ordinary last night either.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One possible explanation....dog days. Here's a link en.wikipedia.org...

One easy way to debunk this explanation would be if no members from the southern hemisphere were experiencing these symptoms as dog days don't occur in the southern hemisphere. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've definitely felt really tired and agitated lately. I just got back from New York 2 days ago. I've been sick for a month, but while I was there i was the most sick. My sinus head aches and congestion doubled during my visit, and I felt uneasy the entire time. The friend I was staying with confirmed my suspicions of an unusual amount of security and the like. I'm back in Canada now, and the day I got back I started to get over my cold. I'm really wondering now if something weird is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join