It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the past couple of days i have been having really really weird dreams that don't make any sense.Two days ago i had a dream and i was standing outside at night it was really quite out like an really creepy quite feeling and also very still to then all of a sudden there was this really big gust of wind coming at me and then i woke up because of my cat jumped on the bed.I wish i could have seen the rest of the dream.To see what came after the huge gust of wind.I have been hoping to have that dream again so i can finish it.well peace everyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I felt sleepy and worn out all day today for some odd reason. Yesterday too. Thursday night was probably the weirdest sleep ive had, I woke up in the middle of the night jolted but just lay still looking at the ceiling, I wasnt sure if I was awake or sleeping! I thought I heard some sort of 'tribal flute' right before woke (At least I think I was awake)... and no I wasnt on drugs or any liquor!! Crazy... Oh yeah and that morning I went to work, only to find my 900$ mountain bike had been stolen from my balcony that night!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Crabby? Check.
Woke up four times last night for no reason? Check.
Tired all the time the last few days? Check.
light and/or noise? Not noticed.
Weird dreams? Check:

Last night I had to sneak my way up fifteen or sixteen abandoned levels to get to the ground floor warehouse of my building. This was after the elevators and checkpoints had stopped. This was the only entry/exit point and I was getting hooked up by someone who knew someone to carry contraband back down to the mid levels where I lived. (Fake pass and everything.....)

I hadn't been to the depot before and was curious about the sky. There were trucks coming in from all over, lights flashing, cranes going...it was night by the time I got there so I didn't see anything but big black out the windows. The box was just exactly where it was supposed to be. On my way back down I was stopped by a worker and I had to bribe him to let me go. I was crazy scared, but he took it and let me go. I woke up then, and it was just weird. What was the bribe? What was the contraband? It was juice. Friggin Ocean Spray 20oz bottles of juice. I guess they didn't have any of that kinda stuff where I was from.....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i believe my first post is on page 3 and as an up date to last nights dream it turns out i contacted an old friend that i dreamed about to see how he was. the dream was really bugging me. It turns out he just got out of the hospital from a strange battle from an allergic reaction to some Chinese food. bad enough to close his wind pipe and swell his throat. i told him my dream of him dieing from radiation blood poisoning. he was a little weirded out from that, and said he feared he was dieing.
on another note to the folks that see flashes of light on one side and look to find nothing there i have an idea for you. this is the same thing i told my buddy back in high school to do when he suffered from this. now keep in mind the next day i saw him he had a wild story to tell me and i'd like to see if anyone else experiences it. i told him if you see a flash on your right don't look right and up as he always would or left and up if the flash was left. instead look in the opposite direction and down a little . pretend as if the flash is flashing to get your attention to confuse you from what goes on at the other end. kind of like the trick you do to little kids when you tap there shoulder and they look but you're on the other side. give it a try and let me know if nothing happens or what does.
also my energy is still going strong and not tired yet but i do expect that to drop dramatically in the next few hours. im also looking forward to tonights dreams. i hope you all sleep well

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
For the past week I have been having the most vivid dreams, literally starting last Sunday night. Strange people from my past, and even stranger occurrences. I can recall them down to the tiniest detail, when usually i can ony recall bits and pieces. I can honestly say before last sunday, I was in a sort of "dream lull" but now they are coming at me full force.

And I have been in a pretty bad mood the past week as well. Which is not normal for me, I am a very happy go lucky kinda guy.

Whatever is happening, it is strange that is happening to a bunch of us.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've actually had trouble remembering my dreams lately but I have been tired. My mother on the other hand has had four dreams about aliens within the past two weeks...I should say that she dosen't follow disclosure and isn't particularly interested in the topic though she's sympathetic and very openminded about it subject. She too, has been more tired than usual.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ive been very tired, dreaming alot, one was of a masive red ship running aground,then tilting over. i have been feeling really drained, and somtimes i can feel waves of energy running through me..

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The night before last i had a an extremely bizarre dream that isn't easy to explain at all. Let's just say it involved very freaky looking creatures pulling me around in some sort of sleigh through the sky(I swear I'm not making this up). I felt a little tired this mornin but that was probably because I left the TV on when i went to bed.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I had a dream a few days ago, where i was in some classroom that was like 6 stories up at some university where Art Bell from Coast to Coast was the Professor and everyone in the class had some type of Power or ability like X-men or some weird shiz.

then all the sudden this black metallic UFO zoomed by up in the sky.
And I was like WTF was that. then i heard sum girl say i saw that too.
then another UFO zoomed by and then another.. then another one just slowly descended from above the roof top and landed on the campus ground and these weird Aliens that looked like they were some humans in sum funny fake ass alien costumes, started abducting-capturing all these people on campus and putting them into their ships like that one scene from "The War of The Worlds".

i was like Fuk Dis, and jamed outa there, and ran into the cafeteria waiting to see if they would come in there. i got tired of waiting so i decided to leave the campus and go somewhere else. as i was leaving i was jogging into the parking garage where i met some other professor( Might have still been Art bell, but the dream was getting confusing at this point) he was saying something to me but i forgot what it was about, then it seemed like he was turning against me and trying to molest me or capture me or something, so i was fuk this guy, ima bout to sock dis foo upside the head. then all da sudden a big ol earthquake hit and the parking garage started crumling down and a big o peace pinned that waked out professor and i was happy bout this. then i looked off into the corner and there was some homeless guy taking a dump on a box or somthing, so i said ok this is fuking wierd enuff already im waking up now later buy... so i hopped up onto my magical unicorn and told my purple 3 headed leprechaun pilot "To the DeathStar moon of Saturn please."

then I woke up an kum to find out im in there spaceship already and there having sex with me.. whooo hooo.. Alien Sex.. im so fukin homeless tonight..

Fortunately i had my BUM-ROCK-CD wif me so i made them put it on and weez all toking up on some alien space crack right now.. so i gota go now, this one female alien wants to give me sum head.. And after that weez all gunna have one big ass intergalactic Alien Space Orgy.. yack-sheemas. yes Sexy time.. make romance explosion inside abducted cows & chupacabras..
we pretend to be husband & Wife..
Yessy..
laters...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CSkys

I too had a dream once about having been Adolf Hitler in a pervious incarnation. And it wasn't like I was dreaming at all. It was more like I was being given information by my Spirit Guide or other spiritual entity. I woke up in a cold sweat screaming and was shook up for weeks after this nightmare.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
ted says look at the sun

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just so you know that I'm not 'tainted by this web site' i came across this by coincidence.

Half the time I forget I have a membership here. Only when the mailer comes do I even remember, and some to most of the time I don't even answer.

I hadn't even heard of the August 18th thing until I started reading this forum. No lie.

I too have been having odd sleeping patterns and I shall start with that first. I believe it did start around Saturday, the 11th. I went to the pool that day and sometime around five I started to feel drowsy. I decided to drag myself home, it felt like I was dragging. This wasn't an uncommon phenomenon for me after going to the pool.

However, I didn't wake up until 11 that evening. Since that day I usually would start to feel tired around 5 in the afternoon and would proceed to fall asleep. I would wake up around 11 or so and can't fall asleep until two in the morning. Today was the only day so far I can think of where I've been awake all day.

Even when I was awake I was sluggish and I felt fat. I still feel fat, like I'm too round. I don't get it either. I could barely move at all.

That explains the grogginess, the slow reaction, I would just drool in front of the computer all day instead of actually going out and doing things.

Onto dreams.

Normally I'm not the type to get into the whole astral projection thing. But recognizing the state as I did I actually proceeded to actually roll over but nothing more than that as I was snapped back.

Consequently that night I've done my first conscious dreamwalking.

Allow me to back up a bit here and explain a little background.

Ever since I can remember, I have places I visit continually. I call them dreamscapes. These places continually exist with a few variations as the years have gone. Each time I visit one I'm walking somewhere, or driving to them/through them. And normally I'm chatting up people I know there, that I've known all my life that I don't know.

And yes I have normal dreams, this only happens every so often.

Also I have the ability to unconsciously dreamwalk. I've had people tell me in great detail of a dream I vaguely remember that they remember me in, (one even saying that I was calm and saying 'this isn't my dream') and there are blue moon moments where I remember them.

In this specific dream, I wasn't in one of my normal dreamscapes, this was on the 17th that I had this dream.

I was running from someone I know IRL but only have met a few times. It was like they were looking for me (I was playing another character in a dream, I wans't myself) and I'm walking down this path, suddenly I'm smaller and I see this group of kids and I play with them, hoping they think I'm just a little kid. I don't even know where the hell I am considering this wasn't one of my normal dreamscapes, I'd never been there before. I get found out and they drag me into a shelter where they pump me for information on something I don't even know about. Funny though, I was having the thoughts of the person in my dream. It was strange, vivid, kinda scary, weird and unusual all at once.

I honestly think that I was in that person's dream, dreamwalking. I was awake. I'd go into more detail but I'm running out of characters.

As per usual, thinking about my dreams pulls up other dreams, and I remember that I was in one of my normal dreamscapes.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Ok, I don't even know if this is worth posting but the dreams I've had the last few days have been very strange and I have been feeling really tired even though I have been getting enough sleep and eating properly/normally.

I think it was wednesday [15th] I had an agonising migraine. That lasted about 5 hours so I tried to sleep through it.. then friday night I had another one and slept through it [tried to]. Saturday afternoon my vision started blurring yet again so went shopping for pain killers and heat packs.. it came back but wasn't so severe. Right now my fingers are crossed that it doesn't hunt me down yet again.

I don't usually suffer from migraines.. the last one I had was when I was 14.. I'm now 31. My dreams.. they've in the the revolutionary type vein. Heroes and heroins fighting for whats right etc.. kind of cleshe I guess.

I haven't read the other responses.. I hope my input is relevent and helpful.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
About a week ago I had a few nights where I could not sleep for more than an hour at a time, due to VERY VERY strange dreams that didn't make sense and I woke up very confused.

I'm always tired and sleep as much as I can, so I haven't noticed anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have been having strange(r) dreams than usual this week. I also have been feeling a little off...border line sick almost. But who knows..maybe this whole is a coincidence. OR IS IT THE MIND CONTROL!!! !HAHAAHAHHAAHAH

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

In answer to your question.......Absolutly. This started about 7-10 days ago...similar.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My thoughts on the phenomenon are as follows.

The electromagnetic field has been quiet. No CME's (Coronal Mass Ejections) From the sun causing solar flares or weird stuff from the weather. I've noticed this considering I had noticed a pattern between my most intense times and when I'd find a solar flare note from spaceweather.com. We just had a lunar eclipse and a meteor shower, but those are both ordinary.

However instead of feeling energised as we usually do during a solar flare we are feeling the exact opposite. We are tired, sluggish, sleepy, braindead. Which is a whole different story.

I tend to turn astrologically. I have found over time that astrology has been right than it has been wrong. I would love to actually do some intense study on how it works exactly, you know, blinds, double blinds, predictions, things like that.

Noteably so far is that we are NOT in a mercury retrograde which could ammount for the sliggishness. I'm thinking of looking to neptune or pluto whichever is the planet of dreams and intuitions and see what's going on there.

Neptune's doing the aquarius thing which is normal... LOL... outside that there isn't much else going on astrologically.

Could be coincidence, coudl be aliens. who knows...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In response to the OP, my girlfriend and I have both had the strange feeling of tiredness the past 2 days. Our dreams have been normal, as far as I know. We've been wondering whats wrong with us.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Some of my most surreal dreams have been in a state of subconsciousness. Not fully asleep just kinda in-between is when my dreams start.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So okay, so many people have said these things now. What does this mean? And more importantly, WHEN WILL IT STOP? >_>

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join