It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have had the weirdest and most disturbing dreams of my life last night and for the last two weeks. Last night the strangest part of one dream was looking outside from the second floor of a very old house and seeing a line of large electrical poles (that reminded me of the Tripods...) but there were no wires between them. I had a large group of children with me and I had a kind of hand-held device and was helping the children "to bring their own devices into the present". Then we pointed these things at the electrical poles and electricity flashed from pole to pole and we saw a great city suddenly come to light. I turned and congratulated the children on doing an excellent job on their first assignment. Then I told them to turn and notice the yellow dragon that had appeared. I told them that this was their next assignment. They were all very frightened, but one little girl age 4 said to everyone "It's not a yellow dragon. It is a just a little thing." Then they all watched the yellow dragon shrink in size down to the size of a gecko. I told them "Well done, everyone. Very well done." Then I woke up sweating and shaking and feeling very upset about the dream though I couldn't say why it was so upsetting to me.

Anyway I have been off balance, worn out, and troubled by most every dream I've had, and I don't normally recall my dreams.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I havent been too unusually tired, but I have been sleeping a lot later then usual. And I have had tons of extremely vivid dreams that are still stuck in my head right now. There was one dream that stood out from the rest. (That could be because i remember it the best)

It started out where I was in Iraq as a soldier conducting raids on houses. It wasnt that special at this point. Then something happened, I dont know what exactly happend but something "big" happend and my squad was ordered to go to Iran. Then the part i remember best is when we got to Iran it was an all-out war, no raiding houses or anything, just war, bombs going off, i saw people around me get killed, and i killed several enemy combatants.

The thing that made this dream different from any other dreams ive ever had is the overwhelming fear and anxiety that i felt. I honestly believe that if I were in an all-out war that is exaclty how i would feel in real life. I woke up with my adrenalin going which has never happend before either. Afterwards I just sat and pondered my dream for an hour or so because i couldnt sleep.

I dont know if it means anything bigs gonna happen, but i do think it means something bigs going to happen in my life. And I think that all these dreams pointing to changes happening or something bad happening in our lives, when put together, could in fact point to something big happening to the world in at large.

What do you ATS'rs think?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This thread scares me somewhat.

The past few days I have been EXTREMELY tired. For me this is highly unusual. I chalked it up to the bad weather and heat. But after seeing this thread im not sure.

Im used to going to bed at sunrise. This has been most of my life (even when i was in grade school). Im a night person.

These past few days everything has been out of limbo for me. No event has taken place to cause such a thing. So I just wonder whats going on.

I had an extremely odd dream last night. I wont even go into detail but it was a literal mind F***.

[edit on 8/18/2007 by AndrewTB]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow. I just got off the phone with my best friend and told him how I felt depressed, tired, and didn't want to do anything. He told me everyone was feeling that way and was actually visiting another friend who was feeling very ill. I thought I would visit ATS and check it out to see if indeed everyone had been feeling that way.

I have felt very tired for the past week, experiencing a dull ache in my lower back. I thought my kidneys might be failing or something. Lets hope not. Have woke up early around 3 o'clock and felt okay but went back to sleep and woke up around 7:30 every day and felt drained.

Okay so I also had my typical alien dream experience this week where I wake up in the middle of the night and have that nasty almost sick smell in my lungs and throat but that happens ever so often so I disregarded it also. The dream had a large flat bottomed vessel in it hovering low above the ground maybe 200 feet. It came out of the haze of the sky and had lights scattered all over the bottom. It was huge and as it began to move the rear section morphed and moved slowly almost like a whale swims. I could see that it had some symbols on it like colors but they weren't american or at least indicative of our present nation. The colors were blue and white in bands.

The night before that my dog went nuts around 3:00 running to the window in my bedroom and sniffing. Just thought I'd add my experience.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
uhg...u guys dont know what the hell is goin on yet? sorry if im wrong i have not read the pages past one.
lazy right now.
my buddy was on some 2 stage scaffolding and it was shakey nearly broken and the wood shifted out he lost his balance. i say 18 minutes later she calls and asked him if he was alright...hes 55-56 and his mom never calls his work cell .i mean NEVER. any ways about an hour passes and he falls between the scaffolding and boom boom boom he bounced like 2 times in the way down . my dad gave him a ride to the hospital 2 broken ribs...nearly
and its every one.. u notice how traffic is lately.....every one is a f*ckin idiot. then theres days where its from bruce almighty and every one moves. that is me and my father i work with him daily. we drive alot.
now. we work oppsite of each other we have many discussions about a variety of things. and i dunno how but when u got some one like me and him. YOU can take control.....alot easier any way
thats all sorry if i wandered. but thanks for lisening

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've been sleeping a ton lately. Over 14-16 hours a day. I'm disabled, so I can afford, i guess to do that. But my dreams have been extremely vivid.

Usually with all the medication I'm on, pain killers and anti-axiety pills, I don't remember my dreams at all, and I usually sleep a solid 8-10 hours a night.

It all started happening about 3 days before my Birthday which was on the 17th. But I just blame it on financial problems and extra things causing more depression than usual.

But who knows....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Does any one have any theorys they would like to put forward regarding what this is exactly, if it is infact something more then anxious tired people getting together and re confirming with each other that they... feel strange/tired or weird dreams. I would like to try to rule out all the "normal" possibilitys first maybe and was reminded by something i saw about propeganda... home.att.net... this is a link to what i glanced over.

I'm to tired to read it now but if i was to play the devils advocate at the moment I would again like people to think objectivly in a matter of, well like people in the August 18th (today) thread that people can have the incredibly easy tendancy (myself fully included) to say something "bad" it going to happen or such. But as they point out, somethinG BAD is happing all over the world all the time and I am all for people dreams and these are REALLY REALLY interesting dreams I do wish people to keep reporting I just know im really, really tired right now and should goto bed.

I imagine other people some at least are also just anxious as # about this stressful time, either the aug 18 thing or just knowing that other people are feeling strangely to put it simply. I am just hopeing we arnt or that I am not adversly making myself feel anxious to the degree that other people also feel about reading that other people feel bad.

ANYWAY I was thinking what peoples main theorys might be if they had any so as the dream reports come in we could start to agree one some things or see if we are just all way off want don't know if something "significant" is going to happen or basically it will be of local (like a friend gets in an accident or somehing significant happens in that person life, while very much significant to them and it maybe justify this kind of thread to them we must look beyond ourselfs and correlate our findings with each other and try to think through this logically). Like what i skimed about the propeganda thing says we are bound to feel a common bond in shared tiredness/depressedness because of that whole the informaiton goes to your emotional centers first and then to your logical brain.

Does anyone think this has a more concrete cause? Like I am willing to buy some sort of magnetic energy because I know we are made out of electrons, but I was hoping we could maybe rule out logical things first. I havn't seen anyone suggest hte possibility this is the event, a terrorist attack maybe? Something in the air thats making us all docile and weakminded? For all I know its the aliens softening us up with mind control and drugs for an invasino but that would seem... unlikley. I heard someone say that a few hours before 911 there was some sort of "consious awareness" in some detectors or something I can't remember im so tired some of you will know waht im talking about was that ever backed up by imperical data? Anyway I'm going to TRY To get some sleep but I have to admit after reading all this its... not going to be easy. Happy thoughts though got to keep telling myself, and the rest of you anxious people as well. that at this point it doesn't help much to worry about something that can't be changes (or can it!?!?) or really the point being that for the most part positive thoughts no quesion about it tend to get better (subjective term there) things done. OH i need sleep just I hope this hasnt seemed TO rambleing (im sure it has and is).

If anyone still reading this my final questino would be being a new member I wouldn't know but has anyone else in the history of this forum ever made a thread like this? Aka feeling tired or weird for the past few days? And if so I would be interested what conversatinos and possible conclusions came from that.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What about the global conscious meter? Does anyone know the address? So that we can see if there is any corroborating data?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is a very strange thread and I usually don't subscribe to these things as I usually don't have anything happen to me that's unusual but...I too haven't had disturbed sleep for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I mentioned it to my husband who thought it was strange for me too and I am one that upon head to pillow fall right to sleep but it's not been the case for 2 weeks. My mind seems to be racing with random thoughts and I can't quiet it. Nothing specific mind you just really odd for me.
Also I have been dreaming ALOT in these 2 weeks which is also strange. I have had one recurring dream in which I lose my purse and all it's contents.
The first night I dreamt that I woke and remembered it. I drove my son to his preschool and on the door was a warning for everyone to take their personal belongings with them inside as a car was broken into the previous day and a woman's purse was stolen. I took that to be a sign for me to take my purse in with me when I dropped him off as I just had that very same dream of my purse being stolen the night before. I up to that point usually just left my purse in the car and locked it.

Then last night I had another dream that I left my purse and forgot it and then it was stolen. This time it felt like a lucid dream and something was telling me in addition to cancelling my cards to check my identity, that my identity was stolen.
Weird stuff!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arius

There is a new thread in ats about strange behaving egg from noosphere here
I have been checking it myself couple of times today and it was behaving realy weird but now looks pretty normal again..
greetings

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey guys. Just wanted to chime in. My wife and I have felt extra tired and sluggish the last few weeks (she mentioned this to me just the other day). We've been chalking it up to getting older (we're in our mid-twenties, not exactly over the hill...), and being a little out of shape. Also, I did have a fairly vivid dream the other night involving a UFO and a grey, but I can almost guarantee you it was prompted from reading all of this August 18th stuff late at night on ATS. :-)

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
I have felt very tired the last couple of days, not sleepy tired though, more like all my energy has been drained. I was forced by this to lay down earlier today and I fell asleep again.

Since Friday of the previous week until Tuesday of last week I was extremely energy drained. It was almost a struggle to pull myself off the toilet or out of bed. I thought I had some kind of stomach virus but I'm not so sure. The weird thing was I was excessively hungry. I could eat a full meal and then be extremely hungry (like massive tummy grumbling hungry) only an hour later. Interesting you would raise this topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
for the past couple of days I to was experiencing very weird dreams. Just yesterday I noticed these series of dreams and started questioning myself. Now today I see this thread and it immediately alerts my attention... my explanation .... I am gob smacked XD.

Anyway, I have a couple of theories that I would like to share:

1) As someone said before in the previous posts... when animals notice a change in their surrounding they start to become adgitated... maybe the same thing is happening to us.

2) As I was wondering about my dreams... brainwashing came to my mind. A group of people can be brainwashed so that they start to experience similar effects after a certain period of time.... this might have happened to us. ? source of brainwashing: T.V. and music/radio

3) Sometimes when people have a certain common factor between eachother they start to experience similar things when exposed to certain conditions. Maybe we have something in common that we haven't realised yet ?

Call me crazy but, Einstein to was once called crazy XD

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arius

There is a current thread about this now (sorry too noob to link). The poster said the meter was doing crazy stuff. I tried to go to the site referenced in the thread and it would not open due to technical difficulties. Much like this site! LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well I mentioned this to my husband (who doesn't look at this site) And he's feeling all the same things. So are his employees. I'm also experiencing much worse headaches than usual. Today I woke up with such a sharp pain in my head I couldn't open my eyes.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am new here and just stumbled onto this site by mistake, but then saw this post on the front page. It caught my attention because I have been having some very bizarre dreams again. It is almost normal for me to have lucid dreams or very realistic dreams, I have had them since I was a kid.

Recently I have had more and more dreams, dreams that way me up in the middle of the night. The night before last I had a dream where someone came up behind me, more a disembodied voice really that said "something bad is going to happen" really loud. I turned around to see who it was and I woke up. (3am btw). Then last night I had another dream about a earthquake happening in our town. Earthquakes do not happen here along the foothills of Northern Colorado. LOL

The only thing I have not noticed is the being tired part. I have actually had the extreme opposite happen. I have never been one for waking up anything other than tired and ready to go back to sleep. lol The last week or two I have been waking up at 6-7a wide awake and ready to go. This is not like me at all.

It is the dreams that disturb me, it's like watching a movie. Most of it seems like natural disasters of some variety, but they do however seem to be caused from an outside source if that makes much sense at all?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hmmm, well it seems that something is going on. Lets just start at that. Its funny how everyone is feeling tired and needed more sleep. Bypassing the whole energy side of our enviroments lets consider other options.

1. Government Program Altering our moods?

2. Global Events Effecting the planet, maybe affecting us in the same manner?

3. Something added to our water supply? Maybe showering, not just bottled water.

4. China figured out a new chemical to slip into our toothpaste that past inspection?

5. Global Consiousness shift, our intelligence is integrating the info making us tired?

I know some think Aliens may be responsible but i have much personal experience in this matter to agree on that.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey, i'm another one to add to the list. Been feeling pretty drained lately, my sleeping patterns haven't changed, but it's harder to wake up in the mornings, there's been a few days when i've ended up falling asleep late afternoon/early evening (out of character for me, i've not done that since my school days a good few years ago). I know that i've been dreaming but i don't remember what, i've never been good at remembering my dreams. Feels like lately there's been loads of things that i've wanted to get done in my free time but when it comes round to i just can't find the energy, and i'm not a lazy person.
Sure this could be anything, i'm not getting carried away, but it is intresting that so many people seem to be feeling the same way.
so..... what's going on? is there anything in this?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

I'm thinking options one or two - you know the usual suspects. But five seems reasonable.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't know whats going on if anything but I don't think its good and it must be big or there wouldn't be a two week so far premonition by so many people who just seem to feel like something is going to happen.

Most likely
1) Global financial crisis
2) Global epidemic
3) Political upheaval

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join