It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Count me as one who's been feeling "weird" lately along with strange/bad dreams, mostly about people dying. Not normal for me at all, I usually have very happy dreams. I don't believe that dreams really mean anything, they just get worse when I'm anxious. I've had a bad feeling for several weeks that something big is going to happen soon. Seems a lot of people I know have been feeling the same. And my cats are acting very weird. Pacing around, loud deep meows. Animals always seem to sense things before humans so seeing them tense makes me tense.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Odd, Odd enough I'll chime in as well.

I've not had any of the sleeping problems or dreams (Some of my "habits" seem to limit my dream frequency greatly) but besides those two points....

I have felt tired the last few days, and oddly enough after I awoke from a 9 hour night's sleep, I was napping on the couch just a few hours later and slept for another 3-4 hours...... Quite odd for me as normally 5-7 hours is typical and I do well with that.

Also have been feeling the heavy omen over my head lately as if things are in motion that cannot be stopped. But the thing that really got me about all of this is the flashes in others peripheral vision as I've had those more so then normal recently. The appear as a light flash in the corner of my eye that persists till I look directly at it and then it is gone for good. If I try to focus on it in any manner it seems to blink away.

Anyone feeling like they're the character in some elaborate video game at all? lol!

In all seriousness it's all kind of weird... Guess at least well all have some closure on this 8/18/2007 thing... It's 2AM 8/18/2007 here and about time for me to see what I wake up to tomorrow...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
What is this "8/18/07 thing" you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Whilst sleeping badly and feeling tired all the time is a fact of life for me, I have been having very vivid dreams the last few nights. I don't normally reach the REM stage of sleep, when the majority of dreaming apparently occurs, because of my condition. I have heard that you only remember the dreams that you are "in" just as you approach wakefullness and that normal people dream far more than they think they do, but simply cannot recall them.

Anyway, three nights ago I was a stoner fighter-pilot based on HMS Ark Royal, which in my dream was more like a massive normal ship than an aircraft carrier. I cocked up an ammunition interception flight (where the hollow space aft of the cockpit in our strange aircraft were filled by HUGE missiles launched from the ship - apparently the 'plane would be too heavy to take off if it was loaded before then - and these missiles/bombs looked like 20 ft. long WWII german mortars!?) and resigned in a strop when the Skipper said I couldn't fly stoned anymore. Then I woke up.

Two nights ago I bought a 'plane like an updated version of firefox, for the bargain price of £1.3 million. I never got to fly it, as I went to the cinema first wearing the really cool helmet and then woke up.

Last night I dreamt that I worked for Al Pacino, operating a very advanced smuggling operation out of a huge barn in the centre of London (?) that received all the food supplies for the city. I had to come up with creative ways of hiding things in the food packages. I woke up just before the police turned up. The last thing I remember is the US type sirens drawing closer.

I'd love a dream analyst to tell me what they all mean.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well, as for the flashes of light, I'm also someone that's seeing them regularly. I think what we're seeing are neutrinos as they pass through our bodies. We are entering a more active time for the sun after all. It's coming up on it's most active time of the 11 year cycle, if I'm correct. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Just thought I'd give a possible suggestion as to what everyone's seeing.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Well, as for the flashes of light, I'm also someone that's seeing them regularly. I think what we're seeing are neutrinos as they pass through our bodies. We are entering a more active time for the sun after all. It's coming up on it's most active time of the 11 year cycle, if I'm correct. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Just thought I'd give a possible suggestion as to what everyone's seeing.

TheBorg

Hey, I like the way you think, although, I was under the impression that neutrinos were only a theorized quantum/sub-quantum particle?????

I have not been seeing these things much, only once that i can remember and that was yesterday. Looked like a wisp of smoke or something in my peripheral that dissapeared when I looked at it.

My gut-feeling is that these are related to some kind of ongoing expansion of consciousness/spirituality.....maybe.

sorry, should have read that link you provided for the neutrino before replying. sorry borg!

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well, what I see sometimes crosses right in front of my eyes.. What leads me to think this is a neutrino is that I've had them cross BOTH eyes. It's really rare, but it's happened at least once.

And actually, neutrinos have been captured underground in huge tanks of water after they hit a plate of a special metal.. well, the remnants of them have been captured at least. We know they exist, we're just trying to figure out what they do to our bodies. Some think they are what's responsible for us getting Cancer. Astronauts see them all the time while they're in space, and guess how they see them? Yup, little white streaks across the eyes.

You be the judge...

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I really can't explain everyone's dream. It really wouldn't surprise me that everyone who posted about them will start to experience a more vivid dream state from this point onward. Dream time is aspects of ourselves learning and passing along messages to our conscious mind. I would have to agree with others who have posted about the dreams could be affected by mass consciousness. My advice would be to stop watching the news, this may help alleviate some of the affects of tiredness. If you still find it difficult to wake up feeling refreshed remove all electronics from your bedroom. This may also hinder a normal nights sleep for you.
When you receive ringing in your ears that's a higher message being integrated into your conscious mind. You may also want to practice checking out sunsets to witness energy movement. If you stare into the sky you'll pick up little hops of light moving from 1 point and zoom and explode to another. Depending on the energy level your experience can vary. If you happen be hiking you can uncover energy vortex's this way.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Wow

the last few nights I have been getting 8-9 hours sleep but wake up feeling like I only slept a couple of restless hours. I keep having a dream that like in Lord Of The Rings a big eye is out there watching everyone and it keeps focusing in on me. Then some men in black suits show up and want to talk to me about what I know about biblical things. The dream then flashes to a jail where I am arrested for my religous beliefs. I look around and other members of my church are in jail too. I then ususally wake up in a cold sweat.

The funny thing is right now it is Sat. 7am and I can't sleep in because of the dream.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well I gotta say i didn't really think i'd get many responses to this, I'm starting to think something might actually be going on...

Originally posted by Here Now
If you stare into the sky you'll pick up little hops of light moving from 1 point and zoom and explode to another. Depending on the energy level your experience can vary. If you happen be hiking you can uncover energy vortex's this way.

I think maybe what your talking about is something called the blue field entoptic phenomenon. I was really confused and intrigued by this and found my answer through the good people here at ATS.

take a look: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The fatigue only subsided last night, but for the past couple of weeks it has been quite severe...more than the usual for the mom of a young child.

I live near where Bush, Calderon, and Harper are meeting this week. A few nights ago I dreamt that Sussex Drive, where Harper and other powerful types live, was destroyed as if we were in a war. I attributed it to protest violence. Stores were smashed or burnt, and strangely enough, so was the Kuwaiti embassy.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Heh, the only ''change'' in my dreams is that they become more reality oriented , but with my capabilities still being the same as in ''fantasy world''.

Imagine you being Neo, in lala land.
Then imagine that now your dreams become normal, going to school / work, or w/e, and you're not Neo, but yourself, yet you still have the powers that you have when you were ''Neo''.

I wouldn't call it strange or weird, but my usual dream ''type'' did change since a little while ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I didn't realize today is the 18th, but like everybody else, I have had several lucid and bizarre dreams of late.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am so glad I read this thread. The entire reason I found ATS (not typically a net user do to time constraints) is because for the last month or so I have had ever-increasing feelings of dread and anxiety. My instincts are on hyper-drive and I have no explanation for this. I tend to be very logical and practical. All business.

For the the last few days I have felt awful, generalized aches and pains, extreme fatigue. I have been drinking water non-stop. Last night I slept for ten hours straight and I am still sore and tired this morning.

Last weekend I felt compelled to take by family 600 miles away to visit my grandparents. It was a completely inconvenient time but I felt I must do it.

I have been specifically avoiding the doomsday threads because I don't want to ramp up my anxiety level or have my perception colored by conjecture. By a remain vigilent - as for what I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Chonx... Weird. Not that I don't have really bizarre dreams quite often but the last several days I've been feeling drained and easily perturbed. My patience has been lacking as well. All I can say is that the feelings have been enough out-of-norm for me that I made mention of them to my wife. If that wasn't weird enough, I talked to my son (20) and without my saying anything HE told me he had been fdeeling teh very same way. Totally weird. Something must be up.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi Chonx.. Well believe it or not I posted a thread the other day about wierd dreams and they sound scarily similar.. unfortunately mine got moved to BTS.. heres the link www.belowtopsecret.com...'

I often feel tired anyway but thats normal for me and I always remember my dreams.. but for some reason that one in particular i thought was worth posting.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've been waking up 30 min before usual this week, which is weird because I sleep like a rock (no joking), small noises are bugging me up too, which is something that I don't really notice at all. And obviously, I feel a bit more tired than usual when it happens.

But honestly, I don't think something will happen, but I'll keep watching, since my mind is in alert state anyway.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
I really can't explain everyone's dream. It really wouldn't surprise me that everyone who posted about them will start to experience a more vivid dream state from this point onward. Dream time is aspects of ourselves learning and passing along messages to our conscious mind. I would have to agree with others who have posted about the dreams could be affected by mass consciousness. My advice would be to stop watching the news, this may help alleviate some of the affects of tiredness. If you still find it difficult to wake up feeling refreshed remove all electronics from your bedroom. This may also hinder a normal nights sleep for you.
When you receive ringing in your ears that's a higher message being integrated into your conscious mind. You may also want to practice checking out sunsets to witness energy movement. If you stare into the sky you'll pick up little hops of light moving from 1 point and zoom and explode to another. Depending on the energy level your experience can vary. If you happen be hiking you can uncover energy vortex's this way.

Couldn't ringing in the ears be Tinnitus as well? I know im getting it right now but only after thinking about it most of the time if i ignore it it will go away. It would be awesome if all the time the ringing was "higher message" maybe then i could know it was useful and not all those loud movies I been seeing

First post here so sorry if I mess this up... I would normally think that a lot of people's tiredness and anxious worries are normal everyday things. What I mean is a thread titled " are you having strange dreams/ feeling weird lately " will always be open enough to ALWAYS get people to reply because there will ALWAYS be people like that.

I apologize for being skeptical, but I prefer to try and get out of the way as much of my skepticism as possible first or "likely" things... My main thinking being that I haven't seen a single person post saying "no my dreams/sleep is normal"... Which I'm just afraid might lead then to the apparent consensus that everyone or the "majority" might in fact ALL be having sleeping problems when in fact only the people with actual sleeping programs are replying to this post.

Now if I haven't already gotten myself banned with my first post and you have bared with me to this point, i have been experiencing the past week possibly 2 extreme sleep needs. I normally sleep... very varied and I was thinking its just that (ie stay up till... 6 am then wake up later) but the past week or 2 like needing between 12 and 14 hours every night. Even for the past few months I've been sleeping roughly like this, I thought I would put my 2 cents in because even for my erratic sleep cycles I have too felt an unusual desire to sleep a LOT longer then usual.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Couldn't ringing in the ears be Tinnitus as well? I know im getting it right now but only after thinking about it most of the time if i ignore it it will go away. It would be awesome if all the time the ringing was "higher message" maybe then i could know it was useful and not all those loud movies I been seeing

If you are hearing a lighter sound ringing, this would be a sound heard and not in the ear. This could mean your hearing a heightened energy, often when Angels enter a room you will hear a higher ringing sound. Vibrations increasing cause this sensation. This sound will not block out other noises like Tinnitus will do. If a higher energetic being enters your home through a wall, you will often hear a KNOCK followed by the ringing sound soon to follow.
I wanted to add, when you experience these higher frequencies they will often wake you up in the night or early in the morning. I found that when I would sleep after asking for work on my physical body from higher dimensional beings that I would often have a harder time sleeping and wake up earlier feeling tired. The reason I was feeling tired was because I had so much energetic body work done. I needed to rest and allow integration of the work into my body.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My wife and I have been having the same restless sleep since Monday. Both of us wake around 1 AM and don't talk just stir back and forth trying to get back to sleep. I don't think the August 18th prediction is true I think it's perhaps connected to something else with the planet and solar system.

I also believe the moon plays a large part. The old wise tale of people acting crazy during a full moon is true. I am close friends with a RN who has many stories.

But, if everyone is feeling this way wouldn't there be news casts talking about it or is it just a collective few of us who is affected by this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join