It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
O.k. This thread caught my eye and as you can see, really new here.
I have had Dejavu Dreams all my life ( I call them that for the alternative is prophetic ) starting when I was a kid I would dream of streets and houses the family were destined to live in.

Anwyays, lately they have been odd. Well, oddER .

I dreamt I was with Mr Hu??? Chinese leader, we were in a room all tables and officialness and the like. I suddeny got the impression something REALLY crap had happened somewhere in the world. Hu stood up and shook my hand yet he didnt look at me instead looking off to my left and he smiled, Leviathan smiling would be an apt term here, when I got a huge sense of relief and a voice simply stated ' You shall be fine as you have faith '

I then woke up

Now for an Irish/Scotsman born in Australia, I cannot tell you the shivers it sent me!!!!!!!!!

Some mates ( who live scatterd all over the country and have sporadic contact with at best ) have reported the same thing over the last 2 months.

Energy levels were shot to hell BEFORE but after, felt like and still do ready to take on anything.

So yes, it is happening in the Southern hemisphere!!!!

Now as for the why part...... I have some theories but I am stilll working upon them. ( some things need to be thought out!!!!! )

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Came here to comment on the fact that I slept all day yesterday and am SICK... (cough, sniffle, queasy, fever,yuck) chest infection, head ache you name it. I realize that some good visions and dreams are being shared her too, I will come back and read some at another time as well as share mine....Later people, stay well, drink lots of liquid and get plently of rest...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ever since I had my weird disaster dream last week, (its a recurring nightmare for me, I have to consciously wake myself from it so I won't freak out and keep going with it), I know I dream, but I don't remember any details...this is too weird for me, I don't get why its doin that to me now...

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was going to post a topic pretty close to this one. Except last friday some kid i've never seen before punched me in the face mad aggressively and stole my skateboard! So yeah! people do seem extremely aggressive/irritated lately!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hell, my dreams are getting so bizzare!!!! A few days ago I dreamt I was in Cambodia in a massive connical shaped buiding with a load of monks. They told me that I had to sleep at the very top of this tower, draped over this earthen ledge-cross-beam thing. I'm not usually afraid of heights but I woke up from that dream with a sense of dread I've not felt before.

On the theme of exotic locals, last night I dreamt that I was on a small south American island (I even drew a picture of it from above) looking for some ancient artifact which was discovered in a mine!

It really feels like I should be paying a lot of attention to these dreams but I can't figure out why. Many of my friends are still reporting that they are having very vivid and very surreal dreams and feeling affected by them when they wake. Enough to tell people in great detail about them, like they feel they need to.

oh well, we'll see what tonight brings....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's been almost a month since most of you have posted about weird dreams and such.

Today is 9/11. Sad day to be sure.

I just saw this thread today. My husband is the one who has weird dreams and I'm the one who sees "grey flashes/puffs" in my peripheral vision. Sometimes, I am caught off guard because I see an actual figure, or rather, the outline of a figure, in a doorway, in the hallway or next to me. This figure always has a smokey look, however, it's the shape or outline of a human being. There are no marking (i.e. facial, body) just the outline of a dark figure. Sometimes, it startles me when I see it.

I probably dream, but do not remember most of them. I too, feel tired, lethargic and exhausted.

My husband has this reoccuring dream. I am going to tell you about this dream as my husband tells it to me. We are standing at the top of a massive crater. Looking down into the crater, there are thousands of people in the base of the crater. There are thousands more trying to get to the bottom of the crater. Something happened to create the crater, something monsterous hit the earth. However, there is no hysteria. This crater is surrounded by a chain link fence. He looks towards the sky and it's darkening. Like a thunderstorm is about to take place. He can see the streets behind him, the buildings and cars. It all looks normal or like it should look. He turns around. Behind him are several tall buildings, like apartment buildings - skyscrapers. He walks to the skyscrapers. He is between two of the buildings and looking out over his left shoulder at the prairie behind the buildings. There he sees 3 tornados - angry, huge tornados racing towards the buildings. He looks directly in front of him and sees me a building over. He screams to grab the metal staircase and hold on. He said he could feel the force of the tornados passing the buildings. The tornados pass and we make it, however, he said that the sky was threatening and people were continuing to enter into the crater. He can go to this dream at will and has since learned where we are when this happens. He is trying to focus on clothing, anything to tell him the year or when this happens. He said 'Babe, this will happen,'. He feels certain. I do not doubt him as most of his dreams have come to fruition. He also has many deja vu's and is right on the money when this happens.

Maybe this is all part of the beginning of 2012. The Awakening.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
No one's posted in this thread for awhile, but I found it and skimmed through some of the posts, and would like to add my 2 cents.

Lately my boyfriend and I have been feeling very lethargic. Usually we're the get up and go types - our vacations usually consist of getting a cabin at some national park and hiking 3 or 4 days. But here lately it's been all we can both do to get out of bed. I've been attributing it to a lifestyle change - we both packed up and moved into a new house, and we both started going back to school. So I'm not overly concerned about that.

The dream part, though, really gets me. I've been having very creepy end-of-the-world dreams lately.

In the most recent one, I was sitting at my parents' house talking to my mom, and, almost like an afterthought, she said "Oh, and you better get your life in order, because the world's going to end in a month."

That was on 9-20, and for some reason that dream really creeped me out. I've been getting more and more anxious, and by the time 10-20 rolls around I'll be a nervous wreck.

The other dream was more detailed. In it, I was visiting my high school (weird) and standing around with a bunch of old high school friends, and all of a sudden ash started falling from the sky, which turned gray. I got in my car and was trying to drive to my parents' house, and passed by a park on the way (what's weird is that the drive from the high school to my parents' house happened EXACTLY the way it should in real life - down to the last street sign). The park ponds had a bunch of dead fish floating at the top, and dead birds were starting to fall out of the sky.

I got about 6 miles away from home and traffic stopped completely. I got out of my car and was trying to run to my house, because I knew that if the world was ending I'd want to spend it with my family. I got to the top of a hill and there was a huge crowd of people shoulder-to-shoulder. I could see some of my relatives, like my youngest niece, but not my parents. I kept trying to push my way through as all the people shuffled forward.

We topped another hill and on the horizon was what looked like a huge cosmic explosion. Then I woke up.

I dunno what to make of them. They creep me out, to say the least, and make me worry about the future.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I know its been quite awhile since the original thread, but I've been very tired lately, and the other day had a very vivid dream about a nuclear bomb going off.........Quite diturbing.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I couldn't stay awake today. I slept most of the day and when I have been awake I have felt in a trance like state. earlier i even had a thought that maybe someone is poisoning me or something. then i came across this thread. i know it was posted a few months ago but maybe we should compare where everone is located.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
I couldn't stay awake today. I slept most of the day and when I have been awake I have felt in a trance like state. earlier i even had a thought that maybe someone is poisoning me or something. then i came across this thread. i know it was posted a few months ago but maybe we should compare where everone is located.

I am in Los Angeles, CA...Venice (by the beach) to be exact....I know quite a few people who's very "tired" myself, who has nothing to do/or interested in this forum/beliefs at all.....

I'm a VERY weather dictated person.........

But still, where you tired folks live?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
For the last couple years I've been going to bed and getting up pretty much at the same times (except weekends). Recently I noticed that in the mornings I'm so extremely tired that it literally hurts my eye lids to open my eyes. This has been happening probably since last week. My dreams have been stranger than usual too. Something isn't right...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It seems that being tired and not getting enough sleep is very very common now. It is believed to the increased speed in rotation of the earth due to the approaching of Nibiru or UB-313 or Iris or whatever you want to call it !!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Same thing here, tired throughout the day and a sharp increase in strange vivid dreams. I wonder if it has anything to do with this...
December 23rd 2007

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
same here man i have had like really tired waking up for no reason.. i dont know if its stress or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't identify with your need for sleep particularly when it's sunny but what you said about a strange urge to get away to somewhere rural and see the stars has really resnated with me.

I went away this wkend to a beautiful secluded spot where the stars were absolutely magnificent. I've got back and I feel incredibly and indescribably anxious and agitated. I feel like I'm about to snap and swing from emotional / upset to angry and irritable.

I really feel like I need to be away from this and am struggling to function. I have also been having strange and disturbing dreams which leave me feeling unsettled and uneasy.

I've tried to examine every area of my life and apart from a new job, there really is no reason that I should be feeling this way. It's incredibly unsettling.

Please let me know if you have any advice...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have been having some freaky dreams for a while, but that is just because i am sick, sniff, sniff, Ahchoo!!

But what is interesting is that i have grown quiet allergic to a full moon. Whenever there is a full visible moon i can not sleep, in the end yes but it's hard! I get a strange headache, not like any other i have ever felt. And it is going on for like a year. I used to have it too about 4 to 5 years ago. but now its back!
My mom says I'm a werewolf.....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed around me is that the dogs around the area I live in have not shut up for like the last 2 weeks. Just incessant barking that never stops that goes straight on through the night and all day long.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i had a weird dream every single night of the last weekend.

On friday night i dreamt i went to a girl i knows house, where i was immediately atacked by a cat which i fended off with a newspaper. The cat ran off, but a few seconds later it was suddenly back, its face right next to mine, and it put its claws in my ear and dragged me behind the table and made me sit there as if i was a naughty child

Saturday night, well really sunday morning, i dreamt that i was having sleep paralysis, then i dreamt that i dreamt that i woke up then i dreamt that i really did wake up before going back to sleep in my dream and dreaming that i dreamt that i woke up again beforedreaming that i woke up and then i actually did wake up...that was the weirdest dream ever i think, although this is the second or third time that i have thought i have woken up, and then suddenly found myself waking up in bed

Sunday night i dreamt that i was having a tour in an ancient egyptian tomb, which suddenly contained the great pyramid, inside which that girl of my dreams (literally) lived in a two bedroom apartment that also had a room that contained 2 toilets, 2 sinks and a jacuzzi type corner bath. This same apartment was also haunted by the egyptian spirits that resided in the tomb, although this was later revealed to be the said girl of my dreams playing a joke, which made me storm out of the tomb but she aught up with me just before i walked up the steps into the sunlight and we made up

I am also nearly always tired but i don;t know why because i always have 8 or more hours sleep.

Another recurring theme of my dreams is that i get a dog that starts out being a friendly dog but by the end of the dream ends up biting me and being viscious.

The aforementioned girl of my dreams keeps showing up as well though i have no idea who she is and have never met her

Anyway, that should interest anyone into psychology/psychiatry etc.

Would really appreciate any explanation to these dreams

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Okay I just woke up from what I would consider to be a nightmare!
And it was very powerful, and felt too real!!!

There was so much about this dream, that I cant really go into detail yet.. I just woke up and wanted to get this put down in writting here.
And I will collect my thoughts, and explain the rest of the dream.

But in passing on the TV.. I heard the news caster saying.. McCain is our new president.. Congrats to John McCain!!! People where chanting and praising his name.. The drums of War was beating in the background.

I then look out my window and see my neiborhood totally in ruin..
All the houses looked old, and plants and vines where growing over everything! Most the houses where mostly rubble at first glance..
The sky was a reddish grey color.. And smoke seemed to rise from the ground..
I ran outside, and then I was back in Iowa.. And I was standing next to a river.. The river was flowing with money!!!

I started to grab all the money I could, and before I knew it I was sucked into this river.. And no longer was it flowing with money.. But a huge white water rapids!! I was struggling to stay afloat.. But I could not.. I got sucked under the water.. and bam! I woke up.. I was covered with sweat, and just now shaking this dream off..

There was a long bit before all that happened.. And it had to do with ships in the skys.. But I think thats just my mind playing tricks on me becasue of all the reading I have been doing about th 14th..
And thinking about that stuff, just put my mind into overdrive!!!

I was so happy that Im awake, and Im not in that place anymore..
Rarely do my dreams scare me like that... OH boy that was one hell of a ride last night..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join