Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok, I don't even know if this is worth posting but the dreams I've had the last few days have been very strange and I have been feeling really tired even though I have been getting enough sleep and eating properly/normally.

I had a dream 2 nights ago about an old russian nuclear submarine depot being refurbished and used again. Then, the buildings roof collapsed and many were hurt. It was very vivid and stayed in my head for a long while.

Last night I only remember feeling acute and mind numbing fear although I can't remember why as I was awoken by a phone call.

I have felt very tired the last couple of days, not sleepy tired though, more like all my energy has been drained. I was forced by this to lay down earlier today and I fell asleep again.

This time I dreamed I was with Vladimir Putin!! and I was afraid of him even though we were friends, He had a large-scary-looking knife on his belt. ???

No idea what any of this means, and I realise my tirdness may be something medical, but like i said, its only been the last few days.

Has anyone else been feeling this way??/Had any really weird dreams??

(I have weird dreams all the time, some lucid, but some dreams have an affect on me, as if I'm supposed to take notice of them. This has been the case with the above.)

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just had a look at the aug 18 threads and some people have said similar things and linked them with the date. its got me wondering.........

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A lot of people around me (including myself) have been feeling agitated, anxious, and I have been more tired than usual. I mentioned some of this in a thread I had posted last night.

It seems as though there is a collective 'weirdness'. I have read about ELF waves though, and I wonder if this could be a scenario of the towers that are claimed to be used for mass mind control.

I haven't had any strange dreams that I can recall but my daughter had a dream 3 nights ago that she was Adolf Hitler, injured and using crutches in an apartment building. Men came in for her (him) and she (he) was able to escape from them, run downstairs, outside, and behind a building where there was nothing.

IDK, we'll see what happens I guess.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
hmmm, strange that you said people around you feel agitated. Saw my mum today and then some friends and everyone did seem a little different, like they were distracted by their thoughts...or maybe i'm imagining things

Also, I wonder if there is significance in the fact that your daughter dreamed of a political leader too. I don't think I've ever had a dream before with a 'famous' person in it.

Anyone else been dreaming of political characters??

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Speaking of odd dreams lately... the other night my wife had a strange one:

A Native American man came to the door and when she answered, he dropped a pile of skins on the porch and was asking questions about if we are hunters. She felt he was trying to inquire if we had guns in the house.

While she was speaking to him, another man had gotten into the house somehow and was in the bedroom trying to forcibly take my shoes, which I refused to give up.

Also I've been sleeping more lately, as well as dreaming more often. Though nothing I've dreamed was as peculiar as the one my wife had.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I love my sleep, always have. The best part of my day is going to bed and the worst is getting up in the morning. All this year I've been waking up earlier and earlier, the last month or so waking up at precisely 5.30am. The last two days though, I've slept in and got up at about 11.30. Lazy bum I know, but perhaps you're onto something here????You might be picking up the anxiety from the "group consciousness". A lot of folk worldwide have been worrying about money, what with the stock market upsets & all this week.As for dreaming about politicians - I remember years and years ago I fell asleep on the couch and dreamed I was with the president of the US. It was a young Martin Sheen and he had the finger on the "red button". Suddenly I zoomed right up to him and then he grew cracks all over his body. I freaked out but couldn't move and I was screaming my head off. Next thing I rolled off the couch onto the floor in front of my mum and my friend who'd come to visit. I gave them a right row for not helping me. There I was terrified for my life with folk looking me like I was daft.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes, I have been very tired, like the energy has been drained out of me the last 3-4 days. I have been getting regular sleep. I also have been more irritable the last few days. I was chalking it up to dehydration. I haven't had any dreams that I remember, but in my peripheral vision I'll see a flash of light, like someone turned on and off a flashlight quickly. I turn my head to see it and its gone. This has only been happening the past few days too. Sometimes it occurs a couple times a day. It does not seem to happen specifically in one location.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistressofspices
.....in my peripheral vision I'll see a flash of light, like someone turned on and off a flashlight quickly. I turn my head to see it and its gone. This has only been happening the past few days too. Sometimes it occurs a couple times a day. It does not seem to happen specifically in one location.

OMG....OMG...OMG....

I had a little accident a few months ago where some concrete chips hit me in my temple area, on the side of my head. After that happened, I started seeing these flashes of light in my peripheral vision. Of course, I chalked it up to the injury(although it was minimal).

For the past 3 months I've been catching these flashes of light, just like you said...almost like a quick flicker of a flash light or even energy.

Two occurrences happened that made me realize that it had nothing to do with the injury.

1). A friend of mine was sitting on our sofa and 'jumped', startled like. I asked what was wrong and he said 'did you see that'? Of course I said 'See what?' and he proceeded with telling me about the flash of light. He said it looked as though it were coming right for him.

2). My youngest daughter (not the one who had the Hitler dream), who is 10, on a different occasion said that she just saw a ball of light go by her face.

After these two things happened I realized it wasn't just me. The sightings have slowed considerably, but they haven't disappeared altogether.

What the hell is going on?

I don't know about you, but when it happened to me, I did get startled because it looked as though I was going to get hit with something. After so many months, I do believe I have become accustomed to it and it may happen more frequently than I believe.

Also....I have one of those drinking birds. It seems that near or about the same time (not always) that I see the light, the bird goes into a tizzy and rocks back and forth.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Another strange thing that JUST happened.

I was discussing all of these things with my husband and he told me his dream about being in a house with one of our programmers. In his dream they knew they were dreaming but found it odd that they were talking to each other.

My husband (just now) talked to the programmer and asked if he had any weird dreams lately. He said..... That's funny you said that. I had a dream with you in it and I've been feeling f'ed up all day like something bad is going to happen'.

He lives in Florida, we're in PA. I dunno.

I understand what some people say about there being so many 'doomsday' predictions, but it really seems as though people, everywhere....even those who have never heard of ATS are feeling 'off' this week.

[edit on 8/17/2007 by CSkys]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Actually i have been feelling just like you said o.0. I even said to myself that i thought it was pretty strange. When i seen your post i kinda laughed about how i guess it wasnt just me.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post but i posted my first one before reading them all and i found this to be very strange. Umm ive kinda been catching the strange light in the peripheral vision thing but when i trun my head to see what it was but im always to late and it freaks me out sometimes. The first few times i just chalked it up to thinking that it was my hair flipping just inside my vision but just after i had a shower and my hair was wet and no where near my eyes it happened again =/.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ive always had strange dreams but what has always freeked me out is when the are reacuring or when 2 ppl have the same dream, when i was in my teens i had the same dream as my friend, there was and object on a field close to where we both live, and there was a lot of millitary ppl around it, but i could never get a good look at what was on the field, the other strange 1 was after 9/11 i had seen the images of the planes hitting, but it was in london not new york and the in the dream lots of ppl started running from a train station. recently my grandfather has passed away, and i have not been able to sleep properly since, only a few days after he passed my brother and myself had the same dream. in this my grandfather is tring to tell us something but the dream became hazy and i cant remember the end

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Have you ever had that dream that you're standing on top of an Aztec temple wearing sun god robes, and thousands of naked women are throwing little pickles at you?

How come I'm the only one to have that dream?

[edit on 17-8-2007 by jerico65]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i want jerico's dreams

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Just last weekend I told my wife I have been having a feeling something bad is going to happen soon, not to me personally, but a large scale event. I have continued feeling that way, and fatigue has been an issue for me as well, although I usually chalk it up to the summer heat out here in Vegas.

My wife and I joke about my "psychic" powers due to a few odd occurrences in my past (see thread that asks " Do you have powers" for a better explanation of events such as telling my wife about a dream I had on Sept. 10, 2001 of planes crashing into skyscrapers), but she also knows when I am serious. I havent had anything specific pop into my head recently, just an overwhelming bad feeling that something large is going to happen .

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I normally sleep like a baby, the last two or three nights I've not been able to sleep soundly through the night.

I haven't seen "lights" exactly, more like ... small cloudy objects in my peripheral. I'll notice something move and take notice of it just before it poofs away.

Haven't been remembering my dreams... They're always weird when I remember them, so it would be moot even if I did happen to remember the more recent ones.

My general feelings have been an escalating agitation. I'm a really patient and calm person (normally)... but I'm worried about something now. I have a friend who's usually really uppity and cool about things who acted extremely out of his normal character when he told me he didn't want to live in this society anymore (meaning he thought the world was messed up, not that he wanted to kill himself).

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't recall any of my dreams, but I do know I slept uneasily last night and upon waking I just -could not- get out of bed. Extremely tired when I eventually did get myself up, I have felt bad all day.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And here I've been figuring it was just old age.

Maybe it's the weather. It seems that animals get a bit cranky when a change is on the way. And with Dean heading for North America, that might account for some of it.

Strange dreams are normal for me, so that doesn't mean much.

Still, it seems that a lot of people, not just us nuts, are feeling something out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
well guys (n gals) at least im not going crazy... (or at least not alone)

like most of you have said... ive slept great most my life.. but these last few days ive been awake very late (like tongiht ... its already 130 here)

and... yesterday when i finally went to sleep.. i did not dream of any political people... but... i had a dream last night about a large civil war ( and i maen large.. with allies from other countries on both sides...) ...my family and friends had all evacuated to Canada during the begining... and yes... after a clear image of a mushroom cloud...a phone happened to wake me up

ive also been seeing these lights in my periphs.... i really do hope nothing bad happens... and hope its weather related (as somone mentioned)

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ugh, That's a bit weird, I have been really tired as of late (not at night, but only during the day) i'll get 8 hours of sleep, and I'll wake up, and then i'll be tired in 2 more hours. Also i've been really agitate for the past few days when someone says something I think should be obvious, or just something that gets on my nerves for no reason. My mom has yelled at me twice about being to sensitive (which i put off as teenage hormones, which it may well be) i don't know, I haven't put any stock in this Aug 18th stuff, and at the moment i still don't, but maybe somethings up.

Last night I was woken from half sleep with a weird ringing in my ear that seems to block out all the other noise, I had to leave the room to get it to go away.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join