It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA reality testing pt.2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The NSA, according to my source, was using the chakra amplification/activation music to test people. They would have them listen to the music while monitoring their vitals, (with maybe some more esoteric intruments that measure EM emissions etc.).
Depending on how they would react to the music, the test proctors would be able to figure out if the subject was human or not (or ET in human guise).
Has anyone heard of this?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The my source regularly recieved letters from a retired friend of his who worked in the NSA, they had figured out the reincarnation cycle. It has to do with the Kabbalah"s flower of life. We are energy forms, and each life, or cycle of lives, we go back and forth between the different sefira, or aspects of divine existance.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok, I'm in a decent mood. I'll play along.

Scan the letters your "friend" recieved
and post them here.

Much easier than understanding those
two posts.

Regards,
Lex

(I'm betting that for some reason, the OP
can't get the letters)

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
More to the point,the NSA doesn't work in these areas, but they're generally the first ones accused of everything by the uninformed.

Had you said that the NSA had found some new type of decryption, or an amazingly new way to receive signals, THAT would have been possible. But NSA doesn't work on "chakras" or experiment on people.

new topics

top topics

join