It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A forum definition of: NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thank you Ickey - I am quite humbled by your kind words.

I have long suspected that the majority of the Illuminati/NWO propganda that is so widely circulated out there is nothing more than someones idea of a sick joke.

Now I'm at a point in my life where I KNOW.

It's easier to avoid the snares and pitfalls these days once you realize they all follow the same patterns on this subject.

"Intice, make nice, list names, make accusations, and insist that no one think twice by endless repititions of the first four steps."

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Luap -

Sorry if I was mudslinging, but please understand that I'm generally a skeptic and that your perspective struck some chord that frustrated me. I got the impression that you were one of those individuals that knew all the answers for mankind and that is was your duty to educate us all. Perhaps I jumped the gun on that, since you seem much more humble than I gave you credit for, and I apologize for that. No need for continuing the "lordship" sarcasm, now.

I have a few questions, naturally. Your "master design," your "Utopia," your "Global Community" seems to revolve around statist solutions. Perhaps I misinterpreted this as well, of course. Could you explain a bit what your so-called master design is? And what are those "few bugs" left to work with? Also, could you elaborate on what mean when you say the "heart of the matter lies... in the HEARTS and MINDS of every person on the planet"? What are those "outdated modes of thought" that you will help people get past? It's all a bit vague to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Luap -

Not to be rude, and I hope you understand, but after putting over 20 years of personal research and time into this subject, I'm pretty sure you can understand my hesitancy to just spell it all out, bare bones, on an internet thread.

But I'll be happy to give my perspective on individual questions.

Anything in particular you'd like to address?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And by the way - here's my Lodge Card.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Luap -

Not to be rude, and I hope you understand, but after putting over 20 years of personal research and time into this subject, I'm pretty sure you can understand my hesitancy to just spell it all out, bare bones, on an internet thread.

But I'll be happy to give my perspective on individual questions.

Anything in particular you'd like to address?

I guess I understand. In this hypothetical "utopia" of yours, just how much freedom would an individual person have?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The amount fo freedom would be equal to the amount of public service.

Equal freedom and responsibility.

(Idealisticly)

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
clearly all the historic quotes mean something

great and powerful men have used the term NWO many many times.

i think it refers to the new global heirarchy resulting when the united states falls off it's perch and the opportunity for centralizing power

and i thank the OP for starting this thread.

i will now further research this "method of digesting and comparing information" championed by Ickey and see if it is dis-similar from mine, and see wether this perspective changes my (ever developing) beliefs or wether

it is merely championed by yourself because the use of it supports the beliefs you already held, and that it has weakness's to a degree equal to the manipulation of history by historians/authority fig's eager to publish his or her own patriotic view of what happened as opposed to the truth (often the powerful control the perspectives and even the accounts of history thus , the perceptions and beliefs people hold. power=knowledge(which by the way ) in a complex world where difficult decisons are made by powerful men with a lust for more authority and a lack of morale, you can imagine that the truth (pertaining to difficult decisons) is often believed to NOT be of the (need to know info. a population has) , because most people's belief systems would need work 2 handle alot of history's truth's . (not saying i have them, instead just alot of unknown's and suspiscions, based on patterns of lying)

with that being said the New World Order to me

MEANS a supra national group of men thoughout the world think (CFR, RIIA, etc) working with the central banks to bring about a "world" (i.e consistiing of most developed and emerging nations ) which will be organized amid the "chaos" which ensues during the fall of the current super power (united states) wether this will be accomplished is the main question i have regarding the matter/ not if it IS an idea

after WWII and WWI there was a new order established and possibly after WWII an attempt was made to consolidate the united nations into a more powerful, authoritarian rule. (which failed, like , the CIA's assasination attempt of Chavez) well the united states will not be on it's high perch forever,and there will be turmoil and opportunity to create order when this happens, and wether a RUssia/ China economic/energy leverage is applied to weaken the U.S, this MAY be what helps bring about the NWO , and the russia/china communist/authoritarian way of life seems to fit in with the way the NWO way of life is portrayed more centralized absolute power ( less private life/more tracking). power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely

but i agree with the life philosophy similar to general eyes or focusing on yourself and making sure you know how to think resourcefully, and have resouceful beliefs as well to foucs on relationships with friends and family and develop and build those and have fun in life. that is where the rewards are, not chasing materialistic things at the expense of the former. but do to man's deterministic, competive spirit, often people don't stop to question that since society pushes the materialistic wealth =success (at the absense of family, friends, "love" etc) this becomes an obsession and one that never will bring happiness but due to the competive spirit one keeps playing "the game"

However i also find it important to stay aware of the possible changes in global heirarchy in relation to economic/military strength. (these changes happen throughout history and will continue) that Russia/ china are growing stronger and closer and not the best of friends with the u.s is not difficult to figure out if you look and have unbiased eyes. the fact that throughtout history gov'ts repeat and use techniques that work) such as propoganda /manipulation regarding the development of threats/attacks to cause the public to ask for solutions which they were planning all along (marketed as safety measures) is not lost on me either. this would be championed to get other country's to go along with changes. and with the growing rumours of a NWO with authoritarian rule, and the inevitable fall of the united states (as well as rapid price inflation when dollar hegomeny ends) , combined with a growing russia/china alliance of such rule, it is possibe to me that a more centralized world of authoritarian gov't may be constructed out of the opportunity's be provided by the changes in the global heirarchy. this to me *depends upon wether CHINA/RUSSIA are infiltrated/alligned with this NWO agenda*, this global system may be led by a group of supra national individuals like those from central banks, CFR /RIIA, as well as various intelligence agency's.

if russia /china is not alligned with the CFR/RIIA/ bilderberg folk and the latter do have a plan for world gov't/rule (which i believe they do) the stage is set for a MAJOR BATTLE during/after the changing of the guard (regarding the U.S as a super power)for power. i couldn't think of a better way for the world to end. LOL

[edit on 4-9-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 4-9-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The amount fo freedom would be equal to the amount of public service.

Equal freedom and responsibility.

(Idealisticly)

That sounds nice, but what realistically would be "public service"?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Those are some interesting thoughts, and I'll be sure to reply once I get the opportunity (most likely later today).

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

MEANS a supra national group of men thoughout the world think (CFR, RIIA, etc) working with the central banks to bring about a "world" (i.e consistiing of most developed and emerging nations ) which will be organized amid the "chaos" which ensues during the fall of the current super power (united states) wether this will be accomplished is the main question i have regarding the matter/ not if it IS an idea

I agree with your definition, mostly. I think an important matter of debate revolves around the emergence of a new global class consciousness and how it interacts with the old order of nation-states. One work I've read suggests that this new class transcends nation-states and is thus "transnational," but the ability of this class to coordinate internally and influence world affairs hasn't really been proven yet. In my half-baked opinion, continental unions like the EU will begin to pave a road that makes globalists, internationalists, and perhaps even nationalists satisfied.

As for the idea that some new world order will be implemented after the fall of the US, that is very difficult to verify. Sure, the United States may collapse violently sending waves throughout the world order, or perhaps it will slowly assimilate into a multipolar world, or maybe something else entirely unexpected. What is clear, though, is that the United States government's unilateral or bilateral policies are an obstacle to globalists and internationalists. Perhaps by their design or perhaps by arrogant mistakes, though, the United States (as you point out) is dropping from its perch. We'll have to wait and see the consequences.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Luap]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join