It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A forum definition of: NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Please, help me define the so-called "New World Order." Perhaps we could get a collection of opinions and sticky them.

It seems to me that the acronym "NWO" or the capitalized phrase "New World Order" is meant to designate an authoritarian government that spans on the globe, as well as the people/organizations/secret societies that seek to actualize this government.

Now, let me define my interpretation of a "new world order," without caps and without any significance: it is simply a restructuring of the great powers that organize this world. Before the Cold War, it was the Soviet Union and the United States that essentially determined the world's fate; when the USSR collapsed, a "new world order" came about due to the United States's supremacy and the possibility that the United Nations may be freed from East-West tensions. Certainly, no one-world authoritarian government emerged, or the NWO as some would have it; there are still large rifts amongst the world's nations.

I suppose this warrants a separation of the terms. "New World Order" is apparently different then "new world order" by virtue of the capitalized letters. Please, define both of these terms if you'd like; if you see no difference, then tell us so.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i've defined it in the past, i did sticky it with the rest of my other threads at the top of this forum...but no one really paid any attention to it

it's agreed that the New World Order is a movement, not a group. A movement that intends to bring about a one world government across the globe.

The group who heads the NWO movement..well, that's a huge debate.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I read the sticky above, but I felt that a group definition might help us, or at least me, understand what was meant by "NWO." Maybe a summary of the discussion (written by whoever) could eventually be stickied to help further the discussions at the center of this forum.

If the "New World Order" is a movement, then I am a part of it. I believe in a world federation because I believe it is the epitomy of human cooperation and appreciation, and that without such a government, our fluke called "civilization" will collapse between national egos and ecocide. That said, I have no ties to the Illuminati, the Freemasons, or aliens... or do I?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There is a difference between world federalists and those who are secretly pushing for a world government.

A world government, without population support, will seek oppression against those who oppose.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

What is the difference except that some are pushing for world government publicly (like the World Federalists) and others secretly? (who is doing that?)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
New World Order can be good for mankind.

It depends on what type of New World Order.

I support a disarmed and peaceful New World Order based on rule of law and respect for human rights.

So, I support the NWO and can be counted as a member of NWO.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

A human rights regime and global rule of law are still in their infancies, but progress has been made. IMO, disarmament would do no good. Some organization must exist to enforce the law, and the use of force is a high possibility. If one organization is armed but a population is not, then a clear problem emerges. I think support the right of an individual to bear arms with reasonable regulations; however, I'm not sure if such a law would ever reach the global stage. It seems to be much more of a local issue, unlike free speech or freedom of movement, IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
IMO, disarmament would do no good.

By disarmament, I mean heavy weaponry such as nuclear weapons, long range missiles, chemical and biological weapons, landmines etc.

We, of course will always need firearms.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A global regime in the scariest sense of the term is gut wrenching.
To me it means a Nazi Germany/1984 type of global society.
You are basically reduced to an insect mentality.

I wonder just how far away we are from having that brand of society.

On the other hand, I believe it is possible to have a one world government but it would have to be on good terms.

Not the the terms that certain types of goons are pushing for.

Is there an ATS thread that debates who is heading the NWO?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Henry Makow PhD ( www.savethemales.ca... ) does a good job explaining the NWO from a Jewish perspective.

He has many interesting well researched articles about the NWO and exactly who and where they are. Here are a few.

"Protocols of Zion" is the NWO Blueprint

www.savethemales.ca...

Banking Cartel is the Cause of Humanity's Woes

www.savethemales.ca...

Central Bankers Seek Totalitarian Power

www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you read rubbish articles like Henry Makow's, you will get rubbish information and get confused.

Don't read rubbish.

How to tell whether something is rubbish:

academic.bowdoin.edu...

The key to ending this belief that Illuminati or NWO exists is to learn how to analyse information and tell drivel from factual reports.

This can be done by using historical analytical method.

If one cannot tell the difference between clear drivel like Henry Makow's, then it will be hard to end this Illuminati/NWO nonsense.

I am sure that there are some here who can tell between junk and facts.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"Certainly, no one-world authoritarian government emerged, or the NWO as some would have it; there are still large rifts amongst the world's nations."

And let's hope it stays that way!

Seriously though if you want to get a deeper, fuller understanding of the history of the NWO from it's origin with Mayer Rothchild up to now read Dr. Makow. No one from the endless research I've done on this topic for over 10 years explains it better than him. See my post above for the links.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by morbidtracie
A global regime in the scariest sense of the term is gut wrenching.
To me it means a Nazi Germany/1984 type of global society.
You are basically reduced to an insect mentality.

I wonder just how far away we are from having that brand of society.

On the other hand, I believe it is possible to have a one world government but it would have to be on good terms.

Not the the terms that certain types of goons are pushing for.

Is there an ATS thread that debates who is heading the NWO?

That is the nightmare situation. Personally, I don't believe in that sort of scenario. I have more faith in human intelligence, perhaps, than George Orwell. Then again, I'm a young individual. Either way, human civilization is a far way away, IMO, from an Orwellian society worldwide.

Then again, I don't really believe in a "one world government." I believe some sort of organization may exist to coordinate world governments, but I doubt the sort of centralization envisioned by some (paranoid?) people could ever occur. Local government's efficiencies will trump the extreme outsourcing of decision-making, IMO.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by compgen
Henry Makow PhD ( www.savethemales.ca... ) does a good job explaining the NWO from a Jewish perspective.

He has many interesting well researched articles about the NWO and exactly who and where they are. Here are a few.

"Protocols of Zion" is the NWO Blueprint

www.savethemales.ca...

Banking Cartel is the Cause of Humanity's Woes

www.savethemales.ca...

Central Bankers Seek Totalitarian Power

www.savethemales.ca...

I'll have to look over that website that you attribute your world view to. I'm a skeptic, and "save the males" sounds like a rather biased source. Still, I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
If you read rubbish articles like Henry Makow's, you will get rubbish information and get confused.

Don't read rubbish.

How to tell whether something is rubbish:

academic.bowdoin.edu...

The key to ending this belief that Illuminati or NWO exists is to learn how to analyse information and tell drivel from factual reports.

This can be done by using historical analytical method.

If one cannot tell the difference between clear drivel like Henry Makow's, then it will be hard to end this Illuminati/NWO nonsense.

I am sure that there are some here who can tell between junk and facts.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Ickey]

I'm not familiar with Makow, but my first impression of him is a conspiratorial conservative jackass, honestly. I do believe that society's top rungs (like central bankers, for instance) hold immense influence and thus power, but I don't believe in the "New World Order" espoused by some people, many of them trying to sell something.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just for the record (and I know this is somewhat of an exception across the board) when I post about the NWO I'm refering to the more benign variation I grew up with personally.

Barcodes, Federal Reserves, Global Unity and Trade, and Enlightened Civil Society where everyone is able to pursue his or her dreams to the limits of their imaginations (provided of course they contribute peacefully and constructively to the enitre Global Community in some fashion), ID cards and Government subsidized and regulated incomes...etc....etc...etc...

But my master design is still in the works and a few bugs need to be fixed before we can achieve this Utopia - (I'm still a student of the school, idea person, not by any means able to implement it alone and uninterested in letting my assignment fall into the wrong hands or prematurely...)

So please - bear with me if I sound like some overly romantic idealistic optimist at times...but for me (and yes, YOU - believe it or not), the future of the NWO is so bright we gotta wear shades.

After all, we ARE the next generation to inherit things, right?

[edit on 30-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by compgen
"Certainly, no one-world authoritarian government emerged, or the NWO as some would have it; there are still large rifts amongst the world's nations."

And let's hope it stays that way!

Seriously though if you want to get a deeper, fuller understanding of the history of the NWO from it's origin with Mayer Rothchild up to now read Dr. Makow. No one from the endless research I've done on this topic for over 10 years explains it better than him. See my post above for the links.

Please, I'd like to see some of this "endless research" you've done for the past 10 years. Surely, you have some theses and papers to provide, hm?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Just for the record (and I know this is somewhat of an exception across the board) when I post about the NWO I'm refering to the more benign variation I grew up with personally.

Barcodes, Federal Reserves, Global Unity and Trade, and Enlightened Civil Society where everyone is able to pursue his or her dreams to the limits of their imaginations (provided of course they contribute peacefully and constructively to the enitre Global Community in some fashion), ID cards and Government subsidized and regulated incomes...etc....etc...etc...

But my master design is still in the works and a few bugs need to be fixed before we can achieve this Utopia - (I'm still a student of the school, idea person, not by any means able to implement it alone and uninterested in letting my assignment fall into the wrong hands or prematurely...)

So please - bear with me if I sound like some overly romantic idealistic optimist at times...but for me (and yes, YOU - believe it or not), the future of the NWO is so bright we gotta wear shades.

After all, we ARE the next generation to inherit things, right?

Wtf?

I'm just curious before I say anything more: are you a lead policy-maker in the IMF, World Bank, national-government, central banks, etc.?

Second, do you realize that you may have the same perspective as some of the most authoritarian, harmful, and disgusting human beings in the history of humankind?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Luap -

Aside from the fact that I have all but devoted myself to helping enlighten the masses to a more beautiful perspective (as a man thinketh, so he achieves)...

I have also put in over 20 years on this subject, by no means take every aspect of it lightly, realize the inherent dangers and downfalls of what I'm working on, have no personal prejudices towards any opinion,race, creed, color or nationality, desire nothing but happiness for everyone, so on ad infintum...

But I also manage to do this on a salary of $600 a month.

I don't even own a car because of my views on some issues, I realize the heart of the matter lies not within "positions of power" but in the HEARTS and MINDS of every person on the planet.

That's what I'm trying to get at here.

If we keep playing in the mud, we're gonna keep getting our hands dirtier.

Lay off the "conspiracies" others have set forward to distract you from what is possible if you are willing to believe and work hard enough on the issues and look towards alternatives if you want to build a better future.

Most people only see the end of the road, and my friend - I have walked (literally) past the horizon and into a better world, seen what IS possible when people put their minds together towards a positive, constuctive goal - and I will CONTINUE to help people move beyond outdated modes of thought when they are ready.

However, because I'm objective and fair - if you wish to make mudcakes and sit around debating semantics the rest of your life because it fulfills you in some way, shape or form - BY ALL MEANS HAVE AT IT.

Just don't expect me to sit there with you the rest of my time on this Earth.

All I ask is if your mud puddle gets in the way of a fair and forward moving democracy, please move to the assigned locations where all the mud puddles you could ever desire are convienently preserved for your personal enjoyment.

And don't tell me there aren't such alternative mud puddles out there, because I was once a kid too with my own mud to sling on this issue, but eventually I went to the right schools, met the right people with the right perspectives, listened to some damn fine teachers and rather than run off and make my fortune exploiting others with my insight into the human condition - I chose instead to help feed, house and clothe the homeless for $600 a month in a grassroots community outreach program.

And no - that last bit isn't a metaphor.

Anything I failed to touch on to your lordships satisfaction?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Very well said GENERAL EYES.

The truth of the matter is that there had never been a Illuminati/NWO conspiracy or agenda.

People should not waste too much time on this Illuminati/NWO drivel.

This rubbish is mostly propagated by people with too much time.

If most here will just use the historical analytical method, they will see without a shred of a doubt that they had been listening to stupid propaganda.

But they are too lazy to learn the method and prefer to continue to believe in Illuminati/NWO propaganda as the easy way out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join