It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that there was an explosion at the time of collapse...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I stumbled across this video while looking about the internets (thanks for inventing it Al Gore!). It is a video of a helicopter that gets hit with a shockwave immediately following the start of the collapse.

A shockwave cannot be produced by the collapse of a building, a shockwave is only produced by intense thermal activity, i.e. an explosion.

Thoughts, questions, comments?

and sorry if this has been posted before, ive never seen it and a search produced nothing.

shockwave video

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Video doesn't seem to be working for me. However, I think I remember seeing it before. How do you know it was a shockwave? Perhaps the pilot made an abrupt manover due to emotional shock of realizing what he was seeing?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

jprophet420 you are not like a new member, and you should know better than this to come here and start a new thread of a piece of footage that goes from the tower falling, to someother place really quick, jerk around then end???? Whats stopping the camera man from shaking up the camera.. Remeber in Star Trek when the enterprise got rocked from a klingon photo torpedo? Just what I saw on that vidoe...
I think as a group those of us here on ATS know there is something fishy about 911, it doesnt feel right to most of us. But short clips like these dont help much and sertinly ISNT PROOF!! And your opening is Proof that there was an explosion of the time of collapse...
Sigh.. that wasnt proof.. only proof of either a bad camera man, and a moment of extream fear and confusion..

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well I hate to say it...

This proves nothing.... Really... How does this prove explosives... It only proves the camera guy dont know how to point a camera...

Plus its not even the same shot the whole time... This is bunk already.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There was, I believe, a police helicopter which was caught in the collapse.

What I find difficult to believe is that since I was ~600ft away from the towers....outdoors....I did not see/hear and explosions from inside the towers. I witnessed many other horrible sights/sounds that day but no explosions from the building.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

What I find difficult to believe is that since I was ~600ft away from the towers....outdoors....I did not see/hear and explosions from inside the towers. I witnessed many other horrible sights/sounds that day but no explosions from the building.

so, you must have been showered with debris, as debris weighing TONS landed 600 ft. away. i can only guess that lighter debris was thrown further.

every single media outlet reported explosions in their live coverage, and hundreds of witnesses also reported it.

so:

a. they all lied.
b. they collectively hallucinated
c. you are lying.
d. you just didn't notice.

i could easily claim i was there, and did hear explosions. text on the web has no chain of custody and no authenticity.

however, the live coverage was live coverage recorded to physical media as it happened.

i choose to believe the live reports, and eyewitness reports that agree with what the live television/radio coverage reported.

i watched this little video clip. it is a compilation from two different angles/cameras. was this a capture of live broadcast from some network?

the helicopter IS being shaken badly. i wouldn't say it is just a poor cameraman. look at the ropes flying around, and the guy trying to sit peacefully. however, it could be the pilot freaking out. maybe it is a reaction to a shockwave, though.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by billybob]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

Hmmm....believe you or believe eyewitness accounts from police, firemen and other first responders? Sorry, I'd go with the first responders.

Typed report by Police Fire Marshal Shield 1483, undated:

I responded...via a police convoy to the World Trade Center. Upon our arrival, at the staging area our rescue team prepared to enter the facility.

As we prepared to locate our equipment, I saw and heard a loud thunder coming in front of us. It was a connecting bridge. Smoke and debris covered the entire area.

As I recall, running for cover the connector collapsed, I sustained significant inhalation of smoke and debris. After running several blocks choking I entered an ambulance where I washed off the debris and was given oxygen.

While resting inside the ambulance I saw the 1st tower collapse and the second.

Here it is. What would cause the pedestrian bridge to collapse before the towers? Jet fuel?

Notice he says after running several blocks. If anyone has been to NYC, they know this would take several minutes. Then he says he watched the 2 towers collapse from the ambulance.

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Griff]

Source:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Sorry to be off topic but I find it annoying when someone says "I was there and there were no explosions".

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
To the people who wanna say griff is on crack, those links are interesting.

There is alot of good info there...

::EDIT::

Griff nothing against you man.. just pointing out the importance of your post.

[edit on 8/18/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Griff nothing against you man.. just pointing out the importance of your post.

Sometimes I wish it was that I'm just on crack. Would make the world we live in a better place. Not me being on crack that is.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i cant analyse clips on a professional level but i watched it frame by frame and it appears to show the clip is from one source video not 2.

if you want to debate the videos authenticity thats fine but i expect it to be explained by someone with vide editing credentials of some sort.

a shockwave is a tell tale sign of an explosion. its a rapid release of thermal energy. imho its a stretch to say that the helicoptor pilot made the craft jerk like that.

and honestly 'my word against yours' is no real arguement. I realize this but posted a link. if you can debunk the video thats fine, but i presented evidence. if you (anyone) refute that, doing so with evidence is prefered. a simple clip of a helicopter acting in a similar fashion would be a start.

@ ferret, you were 600 feet from which tower when it collapsed? if you were and you say there was no shockwave you would be the first to present such information. I am very interested to hear what you have to say about this anomaly.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just noticed the "reply to" button. Saves us from having to quote all the time. Thanks ATS and keep up the good work!!!!!

Edit: It didn't work like in another thread I saw?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a shockwave is a tell tale sign of an explosion. its a rapid release of thermal energy. imho its a stretch to say that the helicoptor pilot made the craft jerk like that.

Yeah personally I dont feel the pilot would make the chopper jerk like that. I was thinking more along the lines that the camera man made the camera so jerky. Not thinking at the time the video would be gone over with a fine tooth comb. Which is good I give you props for looking at things very closely, its part of our job to do so. Yet, with all the fear and confusion of that moment, its very possible that the person holding the camera jerked it around to give the effect of a shockwave in that moment.
Was there a shockwave? Im sure there was considering how many tons of steel and other materials crashing to the ground at free fall speed.
But your talking about an explosion, which from everything I have read they say yes there was. But this video doesnt prove that in the way your taking it. Its just such a mess and I tread very lighting and always remain respectful of others thoughts and theroies. Keep on with the research, I mean I dont think it hurts to much.. But then agin it doesnt do much good saying you have proof.. Prehaps a more humble aproach would be something to consider..

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is this from some documentary??

The 1st part of the video seen all over the place..

2nd part.. well this is the 1st I have seen it.. It is not from 1 camera, it is from 2 separate cameras.

It goes from panning back to inside a heli.. Like it cuts to the heli.. I believe this to be a documentary of some sort..

::EDIT::

Notice something also..

Look at the guy at the end of the clip in the video.. Why isnt he moving like he is being thrown around.. Let me guess, shockwaves effect people in different ways???

[edit on 8/18/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sorry..a GRAVITY driven collapse does NOT produce any ' shock wave '. No way. the only thing that produces a shock wave is an intense blast of pressure that deforms the air and pushes it out. That can only come from an explosion and rock a helicopter like like .

That was no doubt from the big huge blast reported by many people just prior to ' collapse ' and was caused by high explosives, which were evident in great detail on film. Only rabid denial can cause any rational person to fail to recognize the blatant inside job and Controlled demo on 9-11. You literally have to be in a state of denial. The evidence is so overwhelming in all categories.

It is like the disbelief that would overtake some one if .say, a cop came to their door and told them that dear sweet old GrandMom had been arrested for prostitution. It would be total disbelief. You would not believe it no matter what. Even if you saw film of her doing the act, it would still be dismissed as some glitch of nature that fooled everyone.

How sad to be that barren of substance that one desperately clings to even the most feeblw of liklihoods to keep the dream alive, the vision sustained..

I prefer seeing things as they are and I see a clever conspiracy between inteligence agnecies and private corp. bad guys and Saudi. Paki, Isreali, USA, etc. shadow ops pulling off the PNAC plan for the future.Ample evidence.Towers fell at free fall due to being turned to flour. The energy to turn them into flour cannot be attributed to gravity. Therefore the case is made.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

jprophet420 you are not like a new member, and you should know better than this to come here and start a new thread of a piece of footage that goes from the tower falling, to someother place really quick, jerk around then end????

blah blah blah

*sigh*

I didn't see the OP state that the video was from a continuous source.
The video is a composite video to show the point at which the helicopter interior footage was being filmed. You can see the collapsing building outside the helicopter window.

The camera man's ability or inability to hold the camera still will not make the items on the interior of the helicopter jerk around.

Though the chopper footage cannot be taken as conclusive evidence of a percussive wave at the time of the collapse - at least we ought to just stick to that disagreement and not get silly and accusatory just because we disagree with the interpretation.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If your going to quote me, please dont add your own words onto my post thanks.. Also the OP stated this was proof. And it wasnt silly for me to say that its possible the cameraman jerked the camera due to the confusion and fear of the moment.. Its not kewl to quote someone and then type in something I didnt even write.. whats up with that?

[edit on 043131p://1519 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

blah blah blah

Its not kewl to quote someone and then type in something I didnt even write.. whats up with that?

[edit on 043131p://1519 by zysin5]

Oh...that's just the vocalization of "...". You didn't know that?

I agree it's not proof. But you didn't stop at that, you had to treat the OP as if he was trying to present false information and was attempting to confuse people. No, he wasn't. He was simply stating his interpretation of what he saw. I don't tend to agree with him, but that doesn't make him a liar.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Looks like the video was speed up. Look at the guy's head when the camera is moving. The camera is moving around too fast.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've never seen that footage before thanks.
It could just be the cameraman sneezing or shaking in panic due to the closeness of the collapsing towers.
Its no proof of anything imo.Intriguing but no smoking gun.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
good in theory..but certainly not proof

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join