It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 12 – The Owner's Box - Springer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 12 – The Owner's Box - Springer

Show 12 is jam packed. The REGULAR SHOW has some great thread discussions about “Not ALF’s” and “Market Crash”. The INTERVIEW SHOW features another segment of “The Owner’s Box” with special guest owner Mark aka “Springer”. It’s even FCC compliant, for those of you that were FANS of the old “Springer Sprung” shows here on AboveTopSecret.Com! Enjoy the shows.

length: 35:03
file: atsmix_2519.mp3
size: 16435k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Loved the interview! Great job all around guys.

Fellow Gamer here Springer, have a 71 Druid on Everquest. I too used to play the text based Zork games talk about nostalgia. Trying to figure out the exact syntax for some situations was tuff.

Wasn't there a key hidden in some bat poop somewhere along the line?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The movie in question, Aliens recruiting for the war...

The Last Starfighter ! Excellent Flick.

Springer, oh game lord...

You wouldn't happen to remember a DOS based game from around 1997-98 that came pre-loaded on PC's... that was...

Fighter Jet sim, I think it was an F-14 - you had to practice carrier landings, get qualified then get your missions... ID a plane, shoot down a couple of missiles, some bombing runs etc.

I'd love to play that again.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
The movie in question, Aliens recruiting for the war...

The Last Starfighter ! Excellent Flick.

Good interview, look foreward to seeing all of you in SJ.
I can't belive i remember seeing that movie, it was so awfal.

Nice interview, how did you get springer... in sure your wife has the answer somewherre where... Mabye i souldn't give out your wifes name, many people will U2U her in the name of Free Suff.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The ANSWER is right here on ATS!

Dave

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
The ANSWER is right here on ATS!

Dave

In text mabye, but a pictorial Storyline of the event would help the rest of the members find out this information.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm curious as to when Springer had time for that interview. There must be more than one man claiming to be him because he can't have time for an interview when he's calling me 12 times a day.

yet another fine interview and yes, I do love hearing my name called out (not so much by Springer but I'll take what I can get).

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

In text maybe, but a pictorial Storyline of the event would help the rest of the members find out this information.

Actually it is in AUDIO.

Dave

[edit on 8/17/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

yet another fine interview and yes, I do love hearing my name called out (not so much by Springer but I'll take what I can get).

Hey C......

Yeah.... did the interview.... talked to me...... talked to the Mrs., a MAN of many talents.

What was that guy......

"You can call me RAY, you can call me JAY...... but you doesn't have to call me JOHNSON!"

Dave

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Nice interview,

I guess this will be the security lineup at the convention:

Legitimate Bikers

wanna be biker : Springer

training wheel bikers : Dave & Johnny

Is that about right?

Oh,

I forgot out front will be:

[size=16] JetBiker : John Lear

I think you will be alright!!!

Have a great time in San Jose!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Great interview.

Except that music that came out of nowhere while Springer was talking?
I couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good stuff here Dave! You have a new fan here
I got to listen to the interview you had with Bill, and got some time today to hear your interveiw with Mark

Its good to put a voice to the text I see here on ATS. You mentioned to send a post your way to let you know what we think.
I for one was entertained and enlightened at the same time!
From one gamer to another, great work!!

Hey Mark, if you ever want to get on a personal server, I will give you THE grand GM powers of warcraft

We have much in comman, if you are the gamming God. I would be happy to be your Disciple! WOW is a very enjoyable game all around. And I seriously dont belive that its a terroist training ground.
Theres alot of nonesense about vidoe games being at the root of some evil in the world. Its just another way for people to spin the real problems of the world.

Many people threwout time are afriad of art in its many forms. A game like that is truely a work of art
Not a game you have to rush threw.. And you dont have to play it all the time. Theres some big stero type that all WOW players have no life.. Take your pick, its not true.. hehe
This comes from a vet. AD&D player. Days of Gary Gygax. Didnt know him personally but loved the idea, and games gives us DM's a break and let us play too!

If you notice, in Stormwind, you go up aginst the Stonemasons

The defiant brother hood.. Good stuff

Thanks for letting others know Springer, its just a game!!!
And not a terroist training camp..

[edit: Fixed scrolling text.

[edit on 063131p://5919 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Great interview.

Except that music that came out of nowhere while Springer was talking?
I couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from.

Yeah.... the post production guy did that by accident...... Springer called me up and also asked WTF was that?

Dave

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I believe Springers nickname comes from the springer front end of a motorcycle.

another great podcast guys

[edit on 17/8/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OMG...Springer is NOT the gaming gawd. He just thinks he is.

He's a sickly shadow of what he attains to be...

Meet me! 70 Undead Warlock, deep demonology/affliction spec, 10753 hp, 986 damage - nothing but my imp and my fel armor - NO BUFFS.

rawr!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Great interview!

btw, "Springer" is the norwegian word for the "Knight" in a game of chess...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting...

Terrorist Guilds. I could see how you could use WoW as a virtual gathering place.

If you log on, and you are located out of the USA does that give the NSA permission to listen under the new wire tapping law?

Great show.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Terrorist Guilds. I could see how you could use WoW as a virtual gathering place.

If you log on, and you are located out of the USA does that give the NSA permission to listen under the new wire tapping law?

Great show.

Have you ever played the game sir? Are you a GM? Do you know anything about what a GM's job is.. Or even know what a GM is to start with? GM= GameMaster and they run the show on their given server.
Did you know there are GM that are set in the game that are able to go over every word that is ever said on any server they have up?

Unless the terroist start their own mango server or something I mean its possible that way.. But I highly highly doubt they are doing that under the "live" server accounts.. The GM take great pride in their work, and wouldnt let a place like wow be grounds for terror attacks..
Unless that terroist is from Crossroads thinking about revenge on the allience becasue they always seem to love attacking Crossroads!
Then its north to splitertree Fort to meet up and destory silverwing hold!!

Private Wow servers, Ill give you that much.. but not live accounts, they are monitored by teams of people paided to watch these very things.
Personal threats, ect ect.. Trust me, Ive been a part in helping GM's in their task on WOW. I have my own private servers, where I play with the guild I created. So it is possible for any group of people to create a mango or other type and use it for virtual meeting place. That I wouldnt deny as a possible option, just less likey, theres plenty of Games out there with less attention than wow to use.. More like Fly for fun, or a free onlinegame.. WOW sertinly likes the attetion

As on a live server, if a GM thought he was onto something, he could just copy and take the report and send it into the Talking Heads.
This is just another attack on video games IMO.. Just another way to spin the real issues at hand.. lets blame the video games!!!

WOW servers are monitored!!!!

[edit on 123131p://4219 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments and contributions to this show thread!

Dave

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ALWAYS a great show!! I just wish i was living in the US so i could go to the UFO expo and meet you guys.... ahhhhhh man what a bummer! But anyways, i guess i am left to know you guys on here. Anyways, i hope when i am as old as you guys
ATS still exists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join