It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5'2" Former model beats up 6' mugger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You gotta love NY women!

She didn't even settle for beating him up once, he ran away after the first beating, so she chased him down and beat him up some more.
Then she held him down, called the cops, and kept him there until they arrived!

I love stories like this!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That is a great story! That woman reminds me of my wife!
I'm 6' 3" tall - 240 lbs, and I'm not afraid of many men,. My wife is 5' 2" maybe 110 lbs. I'm terrified of her.

Story made me smile. Nice find.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh yeah! Love it! Never underestimate the power behind us smaller women. I had a drunk try to grab me once, hit him so hard in the side of the head he fell on his butt and couldn't hear out of that ear for three days.Don't mess with AccessDenied. BTW- I'm 5'5 and about 115 lbs.He was about 5'11 and 210 lbs.
Big punches can come in little packages.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Oh yeah! Love it! Never underestimate the power behind us smaller women. I had a drunk try to grab me once, hit him so hard in the side of the head he fell on his butt and couldn't hear out of that ear for three days.Don't mess with AccessDenied. BTW- I'm 5'5 and about 115 lbs.He was about 5'11 and 210 lbs.
Big punches can come in little packages.

um, i think you need to post more pics of yourself!!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

You wish Hikix.You've already seen anyway.Besides I made a promise that I would not post anymore pictures."Too much attention".

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow, interesting. There is something to small and mighty

Edit note -- orginal post was for another thread.

[edit on 8/27/2007 by JessicaS]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That's awesome! I've been taking Judo at my gym-- the guy is teaching it to women as a self-defense class. He says that the smaller person has the advantage because you can get below the attacker's center of gravity more easily and flip them over. I have way too much fun flipping the big guys in the class :-D

new topics

top topics

join