It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can no longer see all subscribed threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Am I missing something? I used to be able to see all threads that I used to have been subscribed to, and even dredge up old topics that I'm still interested in. Has this function been lost on ATS?

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

i see a few recent threads i posted in are not listed in the subscribed section also. they do seem to be ones i created if that helps anyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Bumpity bump bump. I want to see all of my subscribed threads

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you go to "MyATS" you will only see the most recent x-number of subscribed threads. (I think x=50 but not sure).

However, if you go to your "Member Center" and click on "Manage Subscriptions" on the left column, it should take you to a page with all of your subscribed threads.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ahh very kewl. I was wondering the same thing myself. Thanx for the info Gools. Wondered where they all went. Now i know...and knowing is half the battle...YO JOE!!

Dang i get goofy on mondays. Anyways, thanx for bringing it up Raso and answering it Gools.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

but what if the vanished threads were recent ones that you made and therefore should be in the top 50? that is the case for the ones i saw that are not there

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You aren't subscribed automatically for news items you submit unless you press subscribe at the top of the created thread, that may be the problem.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by apex]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

ahh thanks. i didnt know that.

is there a reason the news threads are not included when all others are?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The "subscribe code" works when you REPLY to a thread.

When you start a thread (in any forum) it is not added to your subscribed threads unless you reply to it later or manually click on the subscribe button. Not sure why.. it just "is".

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
The "subscribe code" works when you REPLY to a thread.

When you start a thread (in any forum) it is not added to your subscribed threads unless you reply to it later or manually click on the subscribe button. Not sure why.. it just "is".

Just made a new thread, definitely automatically subscribed.
Not suggesting you are wrong or anything, but I've only ever seen it do that with news threads.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Meh... I'm probably wrong... happens more often than I'd like to admit...

new topics

top topics

join