It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISS UFO fottage. VERY bizare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There are flashing lights in the background and a light which seems to spiral towards the camera.

What is it?

clip 1.

www.youtube.com...

clip 2 .Second longer clip reversed into negative format.

www.youtube.com...

Gridkeeper.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
it almost looks like the earth is in the background. i would say those are lightning flashes.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That's lightning... I have extensive video of the entire mission and there's lots of lightning. Lightning not UFO. I wish it were UFO but it's not.

Vic

[edit on 17-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nice videos but I agree, definitely lightning on Earth. The spiraling effect is strange, but then odd things have been recorded before above lightning storms from space and on the ground, sprites and jets. These things are huge in size and not much is known about them. Photo below.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
That's lightning... I have extensive video of the entire mission and there's lots of ligthning. Lightning not UFO. I wish it were UFO but it's not.

Vic

I have to ask , is that you in your av and are you holding Gerbils ? I always wonder what your holding ?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
No. The avater is a photo of Canadian actor Mike Smith. Nice fellow. He is holding two kittens as his character in Trailer Park Boys has a "kitty daycare". It was the last shot of the character "Bubbles" as the series ended with that episode. A happy ending.

Cheers,

vic

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
seeing as its not you , it makes me laugh, the guy looks really pissed off, like hes just been droped back off on earth after an abduction and all he got was these lousy kittens.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't think that was bizarre at all. Theres tons of things in space we know NOTHING about! doesnt mean its aliens... I thought it was space lightning at first glance.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of was that it was lightning. The spiral effect is cool looking but quite common in nature. I'm thinking of the vortex and the energy associated with it.

Oh, and that's Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys. Funny, funny show.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by TheComte]

new topics

top topics

join