It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen this UFO video? looks legit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

the camera shakes a whole bunch, but you can clearly see the UFO disappear in the clouds (or smoke?) at the end of the video. And it's saucer shaped.. not a orb.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Interesting video, it has similarities to others but in this one it appears to show an upper dome type portion of the craft. Maybe fake, maybe not...

In the Youtube comments, someone said it was simply the moon showing through the atmosphere; I at least think that particular debunking attempt fell short.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It makes me wonder.. if the guy is an avid skywatcher, wats with the old VHS video camera? Sureley he would take a decent camera. IMO it is older than he claims and probably not taken by himself.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Just another blurry video not worth the time of day in my opinion. Fun to imagine it is some alien craft or ufo, though.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Its lucky your opinion is so very important to us then

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 17-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, I'm going to have to agree with ITF here. Everyone's pretty much already said all that can be said, unless we get really deep in analysis, and that can only be so accurate. There's not much to work with in this video. It looks vaguely saucer-shaped, but so what? The video's so blurry it could really be anything.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
one time my grandmother was on vacation and her hotel caught on fire. so she started video taping. she walked around the place to check everything out and when she got to the window at the end of a hall there were saucer shaped objects on the screen. we figured out that they were reflections of the ceiling lights behind her. so yeah it could be anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I just see a faded white cloud. It doesn't move much or do any neat tricks in the air.
But, I guess tricks are.......:
uk.youtube.com...

top topics

join