It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/07 - We Will Be Heard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
On this September 11th, 2007, there is more awareness of the corruption and conspiracy of the US Gov than ever before.

The US Gov knows we know. The US Gov is scared. They should be.

How long will we remain silent?

On midnight, this September 11th, 2007, I urge every defender of American rights to stand in your doorway, on your balcony, at your window, on your car, in the street, and be heard!

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Me and my family will be walking around our neighborhood, peacefully but loudly protesting the US Gov lies.

We have already called the local public access station and are promoting this event.

It is time for the American people to make a conscious, concerted, daily effort to tell the government loud and clear,

Midnight, September 11th, 2007. STAND AND BE HEARD. MAKE SOME NOISE. LET OUR DECISION TO NOT FALL VICTIM TO LIES BE KNOWN!

MIDNIGHT - SEPTEMBER 11TH - 2007.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by k7leetha
On midnight, this September 11th, 2007, I urge every defender of American rights to stand in your doorway, on your balcony, at your window, on your car, in the street, and be heard!

You do realize the only effect this would have is to make anyone within earshot or viewing range feel uncomfortable.

There are more constructive ways to voice your concerns, beginning with peacefully organizing something during daylight hours.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Or howabout getting involved in the politics that may help to remedy the problem? Voting, working for the "cause". Hell, run for office, if you're old enough. What do you expect to accomplish? Aside from irritating the hell out of your neighbors? You honestly expect any of the powers that be to be impressed? I'm doubting it...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This isn't about making a change overnight. This is about raising awareness on a level besides a newspaper clipping or a some blog or forum post.

Different people respond to different things.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
peaceful?
Bah, look where being peaceful has gotten us...
I say, storm the whitehouse, hang the criminals, declare an interim government and immediate elections, pull the troops out, apologise to Iraq... and tell the world we ' americans ' wont be such pussies next time, that we'll deal with the criminals before they go to far.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
While I'm not really the "run in guns blazing" type, I have to say your post made me drool a little bit

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil
You do realize the only effect this would have is to make anyone within earshot or viewing range feel uncomfortable.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Awareness has already been raised. The majority of people already understand that there's a small percentage of Americans who think that 9/11 was a conspiracy. So far, nobody's been shut down or killed for voicing their opinions on the matter. It's not as if anyone's being oppressed or silenced. Everyone is very free to say what they want on the matter. In fact, I think the government's been pretty cool on the matter. I know that's probably not what you want to believe. You can't be angsty if you're not oppressed...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I just had one question:

Midnight in which time zone? Wouldn't it be more effective if everyone in the US did this simultaneously rather than in one hour increments?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What about making it before midnight? I got small kids and I am usually asleep before midnight. LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The only thing I see happening, is people getting arrested for disturbing the peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
The only thing I see happening, is people getting arrested for disturbing the peace.
If that's what it takes to get this country heading back in the right direction, then I welcome it.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't think this will work to well, if you think about it. What needs to happen, is a huge peaceful protest along the lines of Martina Luther King Jr's march on Washington. If we could get a million people all together, in Washington, to protest for 9/11 Truth... I am sure they can't ignore us anymore. But, I believe that's literally what it's going to take. An incomprehensible number of people gathered in one place, peacefully protesting. It would be even more of an impact, if it happened in other cities at the same time.... with the same amount of people.... but... organizing that will take more than a month's discussion.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Awareness has already been raised. The majority of people already understand that there's a small percentage of Americans who think that 9/11 was a conspiracy. So far, nobody's been shut down or killed for voicing their opinions on the matter. It's not as if anyone's being oppressed or silenced. Everyone is very free to say what they want on the matter. In fact, I think the government's been pretty cool on the matter. I know that's probably not what you want to believe. You can't be angsty if you're not oppressed...

Ermmm... Sounds as tho you haven't checked out TV lately, Rosie O'Donnell, for one, was shut down in a major way for voicing her opinions regarding 9/11. She's not the only one, there are others on TV, on radio, internet, etc. It's as tho the gov't has the media in their back pockets, many of the media parrot just what they are 'supposed to' and nothing more. Many who have stood up and voiced their opinions have been ridiculed, or worse, for daring to say what they believe is the truth. Many have been blasted for being 'resistors' -- 'traitors' -- etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NotOnMyWatch

Yes, well remembered. And what does that tell us? If the US Gov has nothing to hide, then answer our questions, release the tapes (around 80 surveillance tapes in the Pentagon's view and not ONE showed anything? I find that hard to believe, and if they DON'T show anything, RELEASE THEM AND SHUT US UP!) and stop stuttering 17 times everytime someone asks you a question you didn't rehearse a response too; it just makes you look more guilty and stupid.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'M BORED AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO READ THIS ANYMORE!

Sorry couldn't resist.

[edit on 8/19/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here, use this for inspiration.

I love this guy. Not literaly.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotOnMyWatch
Ermmm... Sounds as tho you haven't checked out TV lately, Rosie O'Donnell, for one, was shut down in a major way for voicing her opinions regarding 9/11. She's not the only one, there are others on TV, on radio, internet, etc. It's as tho the gov't has the media in their back pockets, many of the media parrot just what they are 'supposed to' and nothing more. Many who have stood up and voiced their opinions have been ridiculed, or worse, for daring to say what they believe is the truth. Many have been blasted for being 'resistors' -- 'traitors' -- etc.

There are numerous other reasons why Rosie O'Donnell could have been fired. Do you remember this? “The fact is that it’s news all over the world. You know, you can imagine in China it’s like, ‘Ching chong, ching chong, Danny DeVito, ching chong chong chong chong, drunk, The View, ching chong.” Ching Chong? How old is this lady? Furthermore, I'm supposed to believe that she's an expert in things like rocket science and what temperature steel melts at? See, that's the whole problem with this thing. Conspiracy theorists find one thing that they can't explain, or a confusing detail, and they automatically think it's a grand conspiracy. First of all, it was a complicated situation, you can't expect ordinary citizens who don't know jack about architecture, rocket science, airplane mechanics, etc. to understand every single detail. Secondly, it was a confusing time. Our country had been attacked. You can't expect everyone to have all of their wits about them when people are flying planes into our most important buildings. Of course there's going to be some confusion.

To me, it seems very unlikely that a government who killed 3,000 of its own people, and managed to bring down this nations largest buildings in a way that fooled almost the whole nation would be allowing us to have this discussion, allow Rosie discussing the matter on Television as much as she did, Dylan Avery running around and doing his stuff, not to mention the countless other websites and videos circulating the internet to even exist. But of course, I understand that I'm never going to change anyone's mind. If people want a conspiracy, they'll create a conspiracy. And why not? It is kind of exciting.

wtc.nist.gov...

www.popularmechanics.com...

www.loosechangeguide.com...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Herman]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"Conspiracy theorists find one thing that they can't explain, or a confusing detail, and they automatically think it's a grand conspiracy."

It's not one thing, or a confusing detail. About 85% of the 9/11 Commission and the "facts" presented either are invalid on their own, or don't make sense compared and contrasted with the others.

Before you come in here and start badmouthing the truth movement by stating that we're nitpicking over minuscule nothings; The entirety of the 9/11 story has gigantic problems.

Since the beginning of time those with power abuse their power to gain more power and inevitably lose all power.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

To think the American government is any different is nothing short of stupidity in it's purest form.

It's time to tell our government we're sick of the lies. Stand up and be heard.

Thousands of lives, obliterated, thanks to the president. Billions of dollars, vanished, thanks to the president. Feeling of safety, laughable, thanks to the president. International trust, decimated, thanks to the president. Faith in authority, disappeared, thanks to the president. American patriotism, dwindling, thanks to the president.

Hatred, war, bloodshed, deceit, lies, cover-ups, tragedy, and nationwide turmoil...thanks to the president that we did NOT vote for. I ask only one thing of anyone: check the facts for yourself before you say something is true or false. If you're so sure a conspiracy is impossible that you're unwilling to look at the public records for yourself then you are knowingly and deliberately making yourself a naive American.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by k7leetha]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
K7, I could point out a number of things in your post that validate my thinking on this subject, but I don't think I need to. Your reasoning is very typical to just about everyone else I've spoken with about this topic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join