It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, fellow humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
(hey, if you're read Dune as many times as I have you know not everyone out there is a true human - yet) Glad to be here. Hope to stimulate and take part in interesting discussions. Huge site so I have to take some time perusing everything. I hope people here are polite and patient. I have been on plenty of forums where one gets totally ignored by the "in-crowd" even when they have something to contribute.

I have been reading about and researching UFOs and such since I was a kid (long time ago in a galaxy yada yada ). I am not a true believer but keep a healthy skepticism. I just like some evidence!

Live in Bigfoot country so this is a special interest for me. Too bad the BF websites don't want much to do with people they don't know (many emails sent and none answered, unfortunately).

I am a writer so I can help anyone out with their serious work if they need it. Pretty good editor. Notice how sloppy modern publishing is and the errors defacing every page? Drives me crazy! I have also worked for an Internet startup and written web content, so I know a bit about how all this works (but especially how it doesn't work).

Thanks for allowing me to ramble and see you around the boards!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The last two dune books, heretics and chapterhouse are pure genius

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hello there Dragyn and welcome.. If there is an 'in crowd' here i'm not part of it but it doesn't seem to matter.. they all seem a friendly bunch of freaks

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Welcome

the sleeper has awakened!

It could be a ATS saying you know!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
to say hello all the newbie who just join and welcome here

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello!! and thanks for the greetings!! I love that movie Dune!! one of the better movies ever made on this Terra!! Not to mention a great read with the books!

Its good to see you start your post with your Tinfoil hat on! Your amoung peers here, and will find many great ideas and thoughts..

[edit on 123131p://2919 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
DUNE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome man, new here too, glad to see more intelligence added to our collective. May you rock on with the best of them........

new topics

top topics

join