It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Pays $998,798 for sending two 19-cent washers to Texas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RCarter
I wonder if they were the low bidder?

They didn't need to be low bidder. They were "female."

That trumps "low bid."

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I need to get a government contract for washers!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luap
I'll check it all out. If, as you say, accurate sources are difficult to come by due to the nature of the subject, then how do you know any of this stuff is real?

You cross-reference and analyze and you come to know that some sources are more accurate than others. This comes with experience.

In ATS, John Lear is considered to be an expert on this and related subjects.

Originally posted by johnlear

The question is what are they (NASA) trying to hide?

The exploration of space, the mining of the moon, the mining of Mars, and the existence of human life on the Moon, Venus, Mars and ever other planet in the solar system. The exploration started in the early 1960's with anti-grav propulsion that had been perfected by then. We have large bases both on the moon and Mars and have done some incredibly interesting stuff. Its a secret and that is what they are trying to hide.

Source

Henceforth, I direct your inquiries on this matter to him.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Another question: what would be the purpose of keeping the public in the dark about an extraterrestrial threat? Also, if these guys know so much, why haven't they just disappeared?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Luap

Again...I refer you to John Lear.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Of course they were probably turned in by other contractors they were undercutting. Now I am probably only half joking, but gimme a break already, no-bid contracts mean exactly what they say. Now while they focus on this instance, are they going to lift one finger to find the missing $3-4 trillion missing in the mix of accounting? It looks like the Britney Spears and Anna Nicole Smith of the Defense Department and their version of distractions to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join