It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Avatars (custom made ones by invite only)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've got another free avatar for ya folks, hope ya enjoy the rest of your day 'cause where I'm at it's rainin' crazy and it's alittle bit chilly, see ya folks. ( this avatar was inspired by Intrepid, who still hasn't joined my amigo list)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Steve-o buddy, as you have seen I have been avatar-less for a little while now, and I was hoping you could make a simple dragon avatar that blends with my background color. Thanks buddy see you around.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Falken

Sure I'll do ya one, do ya want the same one I did with a black backround or ya want just a head n' neck one ??

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
maybe a yellow outline of a dragon on a black background...

Hope I'm not asking for too much

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Falken

I'll try to do my best , you'll have it by tommorow since I'm gonna be busy here chattin' with ya and the rest of the gang.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Awesome avatar!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Falken

Thanks for sayin' it was great Falken, like I said in the u2u you deserved it for all the stuff you've done and the most important of all just bein' great friends, I've only been here for a few months and I've met members who I conider to be as 3rd cousins, it's been a great time so far, so I look foward to chatin' with ya guys for the next couple of years (if I could make it past 2012 it'll be great )

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I did not draw this avatar folks, it's from a Marvel artist named Leinil Yu , who's been one of my favorite artists so far 'cause of the detail he puts into his pencilin'. ( I Did Not Do the Drawing only the coloring through Picnik !! )

[edit on 22-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sorry folks, I've been alittle lazy but this time I have a variant avatar of the one I've done so if ya don't like the first one ya could choose the other one, see ya !!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've got another one for ya folks it's Sonic !!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
damn, my boy steve-o is an artist? And a pretty good one at that.

if you get bored and just want to draw something for me.........find the picture of otis from the devil's rejects where he's holding the double pistols up (use to be my avatar) and draw that...

that would rock.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

I don't know if I should do this for a person who ripped off my whole fame by copyin' my style !!, lol.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by steve-o]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join