It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could our Friends From Other Worlds Be Telling Us The End Is August 18,2007?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Honest to God, I'm not trying to scare anybody but i am trying to make some sense out of these Crop Circles that point to August 18.

They've been studied and analyzed and everyone agrees its a countdown to August 18 of this year.

I am freaking out. Please hear me out.

www.earthfiles.com...

It appears as though there is consistency in crop circles pointing to some kind of intervention on August 18.

When you look at the above thread please follow it all the way down and tell me i'm really seeing what i'm seeing.

Could it be the Mayan calendar ends on this date?

I'm not laughing about this one. I'm very upset.

Anyone???

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well...my friend's birthday is on the eighteenth. And I move back to college that day. As for any other significance, I have no idea. I do not feel that it would be the "end" of anything, though. ...Well, except for my summer. Try not to be afraid. Something may indeed happen that day, maybe even something bad, but that's a risk we take with every day anyway. There is always something that gets marked as a "Doomsday" or whatever this is. It's happened throughout history. It's never been right.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i usually dont get into this prediction stuff, cuz it just gets old, but i like how you actually have evidence rather than "this dude told me when he was about to die", or "i heard it from a higher power". this puts you on my good side
but i do know one thing, and that is this: saturday (the 18th) will be the first chance ive had in a long time to get in a nice long nap, and if some green man from outer space wants to come and wake me up, i wont be very happy. oh, and dont worry about this dgtempe, chances are itll blow over and nothing will happen, just like the countless other events that were supposed to take place and didnt.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi dgtempe,
I am getting a little worried too after reading the stuff you have posted on the crop circles. Did you hear that they are sending the space shuttle home without repair? I just posted a thread on this. If I find out that the space shuttle is coming home on the 18th I am really going get freaked out.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not another doomsday thread.

Look dgtempe, I'm not trying to pick on you, but how many times has this been done before?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Disturbing as it is, i wanted to know peoples imput.

If you dont like the thread why do you come?

I dont want to be rude to you ^ but, give me a break.

This is worth looking into.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Hi dgtempe,
I am getting a little worried too after reading the stuff you have posted on the crop circles. Did you hear that they are sending the space shuttle home without repair? I just posted a thread on this. If I find out that the space shuttle is coming home on the 18th I am really going get freaked out.

well i dont mean to upset you further, but the other thread says the 18th is when the shuttle comes back. they should delete one of these threads since there are two covering basically the same thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Disturbing as it is, i wanted to know peoples imput.

If you dont like the thread why do you come?

I dont want to be rude to you ^ but, give me a break.

This is worth looking into.

I never said i didn't like the thread. All I'm doing is giving you a little insight into the fact that I have seen about 50 different thread with an end of the world date.

Please look at this reasonably.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

well i dont mean to upset you further, but the other thread says the 18th is when the shuttle comes back. they should delete one of these threads since there are two covering basically the same thing.

WHAT! Are you serious! Ok, I am officially weirded and freaked out now...dgtempe are you reading this?...Could this be what they are warning about? Wasn't there mention before about "rays from space" or something like that in the crop circle formations??? let me know...

[edit on 16-8-2007 by wrangell76]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
just to lighten the mood, I hope I make it to my birth day the 23rd. I have been working extra just to get it off. If that was all a waste and i could have drank my little heart off before, then i will be quite the angry newyorker. No booz, no play , alien invasion, wtf.......I'm going to freak out man!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wonder if its a Killshot from the sun?
Those are being long predicted by someone i dont like on the Coast to Coast show. I think his name is Ed Dames. Anyhow i never beleived him.
I wouldnt be surprised now.

Instead of bickering i wish we could all figure this one out rationally.

(some of you)

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I wonder if its a Killshot from the sun?
Those are being long predicted by someone i dont like on the Coast to Coast show. I think his name is Ed Dames. Anyhow i never beleived him.
I wouldnt be surprised now.

Instead of bickering i wish we could all figure this one out rationally.

(some of you)

What excatly is this killshot your talking about?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

WHAT! Are you serious! Ok, I am officially weirded and freaked out now...dgtempe are you reading this?...Could this be what they are warning about? Wasn't there mention before about "rays from space" or something like that in the crop circle formations??? let me know...

[edit on 16-8-2007 by wrangell76]

yeah if you look at the other thread someone says that, not sure if its true or not, the person could just be pulling pranks. oh well, just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thehumbleone

Sorry, i didnt mean to attack you. Please forgive me.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok let’s wait and see. I find it really hard to believe in crop circles for they get more and more artist and advance in design. Kind of like someone is trying to out do someone else. The very first ones were mainly the imprint of a space ship and now they are full of messages. This seems very human to me.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Dgtempe, let us reason together.

Take a good long look at how many times "end of the world" dates have been set.

You shouldn't trust anyone who sets a date for the end of the world, or you could easily be fooled by people in the same league as Jim Jones or David Koresh.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie

What excatly is this killshot your talking about?
I beleive its a ray from the sun that can incinerate us.
The sun is active lots of time and there maybe something going on with the sun that day.

Anyone know the suns activity?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Dgtempe, let us reason together.

You shouldn't trust anyone who sets a date for the end of the world, or you could easily be fooled by people in the same league as Jim Jones or David Koresh.

Umm...I don't think any of us are going to hide together in a compound on the 18th, nor are we going to poison ourselves..At least I know I am not...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Umm...I don't think any of us are going to hide together in a compound on the 18th, nor are we going to poison ourselves..At least I know I am not...

Just making sure, you never know with the insane things some people believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Anyone know the suns activity?

Here is a link to information about the sun's activity:

www.spaceweather.com...

There are no sun spots or solar flares at this time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join