It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Inventions You're Not Supposed To Know About

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Found this article by BeFreeTech.com about 10 supposed inventions that you're not supposed to know about.

These are:

1. The space energy converter
2. Cold fusion
3. A System to split water for fuel by using resonance
4. A System for sending power wirelessly
5. An Anti-gravity device
6. A method for transmutation of elements
7. The Orgone accumulator
8. The cloudbuster
9. The rife microscope & frequency generator
10. Electronic telepathy device

go hear for details:

befreetech.com...

Do you think there is any accuracy in these inventions, do you think they exist?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think it's because those 10 inventions have never been proven to work. We also don't have:

Instant replicators (ala Star Trek)
Unicorn summoners
Star Trek teleporters
Jedi light sabers
Universal Translator
Quiddich brooms
Quiddich snitches
...and so forth.

That doesn't mean those technologies won't exist at some time or some place, but no one has been able to really make them work. There's some frauds (cold fusion field has been rife with them, including some scientific frauds that were uncovered quickly.) But nobody's brought out one of those devices, stood in public and let James Randi or other experts examine it, and prove it works.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Orgone accumulators and orgone generators are two slightly different things. But orgone generators do work I have one and I have used it succesfully.

There are devices sold that closely resemble light sabers, but they're not actually sabers. More like flourescent lamps with built in sound effects.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
P.S: Cloudbusters are modified orgone generators.

And rife frequency generators seem to work if the science of those who do research in that area is correct. It's related to radionics. Orgone generators are also related to radionics.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I think it's because those 10 inventions have never been proven to work. We also don't have:

Instant replicators (ala Star Trek)
Unicorn summoners
Star Trek teleporters
Jedi light sabers
Universal Translator
Quiddich brooms
Quiddich snitches
...and so forth.

That doesn't mean those technologies won't exist at some time or some place, but no one has been able to really make them work. There's some frauds (cold fusion field has been rife with them, including some scientific frauds that were uncovered quickly.) But nobody's brought out one of those devices, stood in public and let James Randi or other experts examine it, and prove it works.

Universal Translator, maybe not, but we're close.
www.wired.com...

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by DiabolusKlown]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
yeah, alot of "trust me its true" going on there. i'm sure some of them may be true though, for instance the anti gravity devices. i know this has probably been linked to half a billion times on ats, but its a good connection and its 100% fact.

jnaudin.free.fr...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If those inventions really work, why don't the inventors publish about them in scientific magazines?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Amantine...

The answer is simple. They work for organizations who claim rights to all discoveries made while under their employ. Thus, these discoveries become the property of either government organizations or private organizations influenced by the government.

These scientists are not allowed to report their findings. I'm not saying all of the above exist, but there is an explanation for them not being reported if they are.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The answer is really simple. Search for a patent. If they don't have a patent, then either the company/individual is REALLY stupid, or the invention doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
1. The space energy converter
Never heard of it. No patent.
2. Cold fusion
Reported in a single journal. The experiment was never repeatable even by the original two scientist that published it. Faulty calculations were found within the published paper.
3. A System to split water for fuel by using resonance
Electrolysis. It can be done with some copper wire and a 9volt battery. I did it in both chem and bio class as far back as high school. Not new, and not secret since its in every highschool chem class in most of the technological world.
4. A System for sending power wirelessly
Invented bu Tesla over 100 years ago this method of transmitting electricity via tesla station was too short range. Wires are now used because they offer better range and less waste.
5. An Anti-gravity device
The device is not secret and has been published is several journals. Currently Boeing and several other groups are working on it. To date it is not confiremed to be actual anti-gravity nor is there a theory as to how exactly it works. Rather new to science this is still understudy openly and publicly.
6. A method for transmutation of elements
This is done with heavy partical colliders. It is about 60 year old technology and was used to creat our heavy artificial elements, not new nor secret.
Orgone... Ranks up there auras and other energy field type mythology. No published evidence of it.
8. The cloudbuster
This device filter particulate matter from air as well as is said to effect orgone. I'll leave it at that.
9. The rife microscope & frequency generator
A very ingenious style of photo microscope. About 80 years old and never a secret.
10. Electronic telepathy device
While telepathy does exist according to science, there is no patent on this or proof of its effects.

Some of these are really old and are completely open to the public. Not supose to know about? #3 is common in highschool chem classes.

I think its great that if people didn't know about some of these they do now, but hardly anything secret about most of these.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the answer is simple. any technology which wrests control from the current hierarchy will be quashed using all available machevellian methods. the owners of the system will lose their slave pen. 'they' don't like that.
it is illegal to modify a carburator in the usa.
any very large dipole will not be sold without the vendor informing the government. i even think this is a law.
oil is good. we need oil. we need oil wars. we need oil barons and oil based economies. we need poor milage. we need pollution. don't you know?

wilhelm reich was visited in prison(trumped up charges) by einstien.
tesla's papers are still buried(speaking of patents).
radionics has been used successfully for years.
rife generators work.

'they' don't want to cure anything. 'they' want to treat it. it's about disease being a renewable resource for 'them'.
'they' don't want us to have free energy. 'they' want to sell it to us.
it really is simple.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Space Energy Converter? Is that supposed to be a Zero Point device?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the answer is simple. any technology which wrests control from the current hierarchy will be quashed using all available machevellian methods. the owners of the system will lose their slave pen. 'they' don't like that.
it is illegal to modify a carburator in the usa.
any very large dipole will not be sold without the vendor informing the government. i even think this is a law.
oil is good. we need oil. we need oil wars. we need oil barons and oil based economies. we need poor milage. we need pollution. don't you know?

wilhelm reich was visited in prison(trumped up charges) by einstien.
tesla's papers are still buried(speaking of patents).
radionics has been used successfully for years.
rife generators work.

'they' don't want to cure anything. 'they' want to treat it. it's about disease being a renewable resource for 'them'.
'they' don't want us to have free energy. 'they' want to sell it to us.
it really is simple.

Along these same lines -- it's fairly common knowledge that technologies for producing efficient vehicles from ordinary water have been bought up by the oil conglomerates and sat on, so they can continue to force-feed us the oil that they love so much.

However, then I find this: The MEG Scalar Energy Device. I hope this turns out to be legit, the oil conglomerates have enjoyed their precious positions of power for entirely too long.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
The answer is really simple. Search for a patent. If they don't have a patent, then either the company/individual is REALLY stupid, or the invention doesn't exist.

Give this guy money. Best post in here!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have heard of most of these and I know they are legit.

In regards patents consider this:

A business law professor I had years ago with his own speciality being patents said they are only for big operations.

A patent does not protect you at all, it only gives you a basis to make a legal claim eg. you must go to court and pay court costs. Police do not come and take the bad guys to jail for you for example.

The best way to protect advanced tech., he said was to bring it to market as fast as possible and promote the hell out of it before your competitors have time to get much market share.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
sending energy wireless is possible there are planes to build solar panels on the moon or in space it self and sending the energy to earth. www.space.com...

www.space-frontier.org...

abcnews.go.com...

www.spaceref.com...

commdocs.house.gov...

space-power.grc.nasa.gov...

www.spacedaily.com...

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
BUMP!!!

By the way, the part of cold fusion that ScienceguyQ mentioned might not be true. The DOE is reevaluating the experiments, because lots of others have claimed to have duplicated them...

www.infinite-energy.com...
www.lenr-canr.org...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
On a more destructive note:

Railguns, Particle Beam Weapons. oh they have them alright...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What about hoverboards? I know someone is trying to keep them away from me!!!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScienceGuyQ
Orgone... Ranks up there auras and other energy field type mythology. No published evidence of it.

Oh yes there is...

www.orgonelab.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join