It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why we cant find osama, and what really happens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i started listening to the Joseph McMoneagle interview on coast to coast, some guy by the name of theduderionk recorded it and posted it on youtube, anyway he starts talking about how they used to be in a secret program called Stargate, and they would use remote viewing to find anything. What came to my mind was why cant they find osama and well i got it answered and it does make sense.

Here's why they stopped the program. It's because they have seen how accurate it is and they don't what them viewing false flag operations being done in the united states or uk. They don't want to catch bin laudin because he's a cia assest and they won't be able to set up other false flags if he is caught. They would have to invent another enemy.

this is interview part 7

youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
As long as hes alive the war on terror continues.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
We don't "find" him because

A: We never lost him.

B: He's most likely dead.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
We don't "find" him because

A: We never lost him.

B: He's most likely dead.

Most likely true. The one thing the public havent worked out yet is that if they wanted to find something they could... they dont seem to loose anyone they really have to get out of the way.

-fm

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden - FBI

Well as you can see yourself from fbi files they arent even looking for osama for the 9-11 strikes so only thing it mentions is: WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA...

Theres a mention of being suspect about other things and so on but look at it yourself, they are _not_ looking for him about the 9-11 according to the FBI. Now maybe its included in the being a suspect on some other terror activities but in any event seems kinda odd to me if he is supposedly the bad man behind it why arent they looking for him for it?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i would bet my house that he is dead
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Osama hasn't been found yet because no one has checked the Bin Laden mansion in Houston Texas that sits right next door to the Bush mansion in Houston Texas. Yes, they really do have homes right next to each other. The houses are just down the road from the Bin Laden International Airport in Houston, which is also real. But hey, keep combing those mountains in the mid-east.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i am also of the persuasion that bin laden is dead and is now a matyr/figure head for the cause..

didnt he have kidney problems and was on dialysis a long time ago surely by now without a transplant he is dead?.. if he were alive i am sure a lot more video tape with him on it would be presented to the world .. i think he's dead

[edit on 20/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Me thinks,

We can't find Osama, because he is hid by the CIA.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
i started listening to the Joseph McMoneagle interview on coast to coast, some guy by the name of theduderionk recorded it and posted it on youtube, anyway he starts talking about how they used to be in a secret program called Stargate, and they would use remote viewing to find anything. What came to my mind was why cant they find osama and well i got it answered and it does make sense.

Here's why they stopped the program. It's because they have seen how accurate it is and they don't what them viewing false flag operations being done in the united states or uk. They don't want to catch bin laudin because he's a cia assest and they won't be able to set up other false flags if he is caught. They would have to invent another enemy.

this is interview part 7

youtube.com...

osama is on the ranch in texas. its simple. the us paid him money to take the blam, make a few videos, and now hes fine in texas where no one will ever think to look for him

new topics

top topics

join