It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive firepower that follows the President around

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why there are so many black SUV's that are in the President's motorcade? Lots of military firepower!!!

Presidential SUV firepower

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Damm that is some nice looking guns... That is fireing so fast.

How many of these suckers do they have in a single motercade.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Damm that is some nice looking guns... That is fireing so fast.

How many of these suckers do they have in a single motercade.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dunno how many, but even just one puts to shame the old way of having secret service agents running alongside the presidential limo.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
LOL - WOW - That is freaking awsome

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jeeez,
Not to be messed with.And thats what they actually show people..

There are many SUV`s in the motorcade-maybe some have different systems in them.It would make sense,although those miniguns should pretty much take out anything local,are they depleted uranium bullets by any chance?
I expect so,as they are they most effective at penetrating all things.

Of course the E jamming systems in the motorcade will be first class to,probably in some more of the SUV`s.

Can`t they also tap into the grid and turn all traffic lights green on their route if they get into trouble,or is that a rumour?

Man,how cool would that be-I would love to have that ability just for an hour or so.
The president must get tempted to say"OK boys,green light time-lets go at 140mph through the city!Wheeeeee!
I know I would.Guess thats why I ain`t presidential material.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
For those interested, it is a minigun made by Dillon Aero, a company out in Scottsdale, AZ.

I have personally toured their facility, and some of the stuff they produce is just amazing.

I believe that particular minigun is an M134 which fires at right around 3,000 rounds per minute. Yes, 50 bullets leave those barrels every second.

new topics

top topics

join