It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel-Requires Human Change

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Now.
In reference to time travel, we must first look at the presented facts.
We cannot do so now.
The speed of light is impossible to obtain by any "human."
Therefore the conclusion is, you cannot be human, nor can you be a mere mortal to pass through this tremendous escapehole.
What is the conclusion?
You must not be mortal.
In addition, therefore we must also infer that there is another expected evolution in the human body.
But more of a spiritual, not sensual nor temporal one.
With this change and increase in dimension, time travel, or even greater speeds can be reached.
How so?
With this presented theory, we therefore must ask, how?
Now, in relation and regard to other species, how do they obtain higher positions of power or evolve?
Environment and higher more dominant species.
So, what is the environment needed to be adapted to, and what species is there higher than that of a mortal being?
Heavenly beings is the answer.
We therefore must become like them.
How?
The same way they obtained that possession.
But submission to laws and ordinances by the celestial law they abide.
Therefore, we can abide their presence and enter into the glories they abide in.
Then are we changed into immorality, then are we changed into a greater being of existence, never again to be subject to mortal capabilities, but soar to greater heights and expand.
Time travel.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well if your immortal and weigh 1 milligram you still won't break the speed of light.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with physical limitations.
That's why we can't do it.
There are no "physical" limitations when renewed and evolutionized into the higher spiritual state of existence.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I missed the logical progression from:

-- The speed of light is impossible to obtain by any "human."

to:

-- Therefore the conclusion is, you cannot be human, nor can you be a mere mortal to pass through this tremendous escapehole.

Are you missing some logical suppositions in between these two statements?

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 8/16/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Being mortal isn't why we can't break the speed of light. We can't break the speed of light because as we accelerate the energy required to contine to accelerate increases. If you were to graph the energy required to go the speed of light it would look like a shar upward curve and at the speed of light there would be an asymptote. No amount of evolution is going to fix that unless we evolve to a point where the basic laws of physics no longer apply to us. Even then it wouldn't work because we would have to have a mass of zero (so that we can't be acted on by any kind of energies) so we couldn't have any speed because we wouldn't have any kenetic energy.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I agree where you say we would have to evolve so that basic physics do not apply to us.
I entirely agree.
With the new form of being, those laws, or earthly laws don't apply.
And therefore, time in itself as an earthly attribute does not in a sense really exist.
Because in our eternal state (notice the word "eternal") there is neither a past, present, nor future.
It will be beheld as one big zone of happenings.
It will all be presented before us.
And we will be able to travel these various routes because of our capabilities to certain degrees of glory able to in a way "teleport" to various sites.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No, the speed of light limit is absolute and applies to all things in the universe. It does not have anything to do with being human.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
How can you honestly say that?
Do you know what else is out there in the universe?
I don't agree.
I don't see any basis to undermine the evolution of human into a being of far greater capabilities that surpasses all temporal laws.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Interesting yet how is it demons traverse the planes, the way some walkie talkie signals cut thru your favorite radio station, without having to reach the speed of light and independent of goodness or evil particular the spirit.. I am just wondering why many think you not only have to even reach that speed but even have to plop thru a blackhole/wormhole like you are in a waterslide. and you are washed into a new plane consisting of life forms eagerly awaiting for us to share their side of the railroad tracks in a manner of speaking.. I think at best you may be able to use the property of a black hole as you approch it, (much like surfing) and then leave to be in the future..but theres no coming back, at least no further than when you left as I understand from one physicist. If you can determine the properties of a soul, as it must be energy or a higher form of our matter that transcends all the limits we have below, perhaps something might be worked out, then wouldn't we have been swamped by trillions of manifestations from not only our galaxy but others and different times and even planes. Would it be safe even to leave ones own house in such scenario. Would one have to be clairvoyant to predict that the universe(s) would be in a state of sheer pandemonium as well?
Then whats keeping them or most of them staying put on their own turf and unable to traverse time. . whats their ceiling? what wall is keeping them from leaving the "Hood."

Is it the same hand, law, or principle that we continually wrestle with, that is keeping us put in this sandbox, a demonstration of elegant design and safeguards to insure the integrity of the design by preventing time travel back and forth willy nilly in a delorean or corvette, and a nice orderly transition to the other multiverse and netherworlds, and without of course the danger of some serious serious blowback.

SyS

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Demons.
Well they are another glory or state of existence.
They are neither physical nor temporal but a spiritual type existence.
Wouldn't you all agree?
Spiritual is not subject to physical laws.
Spiritual sensation and environment has its own laws, but far surpasses the physical realm we are but in.
Simply put.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If you'd travel back in time just 1 second, wouldn't that mean that you'd find yourself floating far away in space? Since the planet speeds really fast trough space.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Going back would create a considerable mess..its an old mans game reminiscing missed chances and opportunities, would have beens if i had done, and so forth its Escapism clear and simple. evolving will not transform us into superbeings, immortality does not accord us invulnerability and an escape hatch thru time. and honestly..I would never wish to outlive my children,
nor be the Godhead as some yearn. If you can't do anything with a life of 100 years I doubt we will do any better with a myriad of them..in fact we might devolve with such an abundance.

Now
is appropro..
Live well..Now

SyS

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
God is the way the light and the truth. The Bible clearly speaks of total change of being to reach Christ.

Mark 9:2-15 (New American Standard Bible)

2Six days later, Jesus took with Him Peter and James and John, and brought them up on a high mountain by themselves. And He was transfigured before them;

3and His garments became radiant and exceedingly white, as no launderer on earth can whiten them.

4Elijah appeared to them along with Moses; and they were talking with Jesus.

5Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."

6For he did not know what to answer; for they became terrified.

7Then a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud, "This is My beloved Son, listen to Him!"

8All at once they looked around and saw no one with them anymore, except Jesus alone.

9As they were coming down from the mountain, He gave them orders not to relate to anyone what they had seen, until the Son of Man rose from the dead.

When Jesus Chist sets up his kingdom of light, when his followers become unified with him, The singularity will be formed, balance will follow and peace will reign.

In death, one is either light, or darkness, one either contracts toward God or expands away from him. I praise God for all of our ignorance, it only leads us back to him.

This is a view of mine, open to any and all criticism.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And might I ask where all this fits into an idea of science? Scientology maybe, but real science. You know, the kind where there are at least mathematical models and something more than "God" and the "Bible" to back it up?

Shouldn't this be in the religious forum, or at least Skunk Works?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Science leads to more questions and less answers. You're the same as the keys you type with, not knowing where you'll end up. Now, this is not to say I don't believe in science, or mistrust it, but is my opening statement un-true? I was simply relating a passage in scripture that deals with the topic. About how a change of the body is needed to travel at light speed, to become light, to stop time, to become immortal. Immortality lies at the speed of light man says. I was only saying it lies with God. And scientology is BS.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4thefuture

In regards to your abstract theory, it could be possible to be in human form and walk on water or call forth matter and have it submit.

Impossibilites are possible.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
reply to post by prepared4thefuture

In regards to your abstract theory, it could be possible to be in human form and walk on water or call forth matter and have it submit.

Impossibilites are possible.

You are correct! I believe someone did those things.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Someone did those things.
I believe that as well.
But back on track and how we can control the elements or subject them to our will.
How we might ask?
Not physically, because our temporal and earthly laws forbid our mortal body to do so.
You have to be spiritually uplifted, or not human.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am a christian. I believe God, Christ, has the power to manipulate his construct however he sees fit. Jesus said you can move a mountain with faith the size of a mustard seed. Man moves a mountain with massive machines, explosions etc. Jesus used his faith to accomplish things said to deny science, he did not need machine, only God. I believe you can do all things with faith, but we have human minds, we simply do not posess the faith needed for such feats, but when we are made clean, truly born again when he returns, then I believe our faith will be unbounded, then without the need for land, expansion, resource, machine... Peace will reign. War was born from the ego of man. War came from desire. God Bless you brother. I will meet you one day!

[edit on 17-8-2007 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Good and faithful servants..verily I say to you that those things may come only by his will and in his time. He is the way and the light..but you must walk as him and be the light to others so they will see him thru your example...or you will never be good fishermen of men, or sowers of seeds, or workers in the vineyards. The harvest is great..but the workers few. If what you seek is for his glory..then be on with it..if for your own edification..then it is vanity..

SyS
^i^

top topics

<<   2 >>

join