It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sightings I saw on august 15 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi everyone, yesterday i read the topic on abovetopsecret about a mass U.F.O landing that is going to happen on august 28th 2007. It got me a little freaked out so i decided to look in the sky last night and try to find something. Awhile went by until i saw this huge light fly right by my house. It had a weird shape and, this may sound bizarre but it kind of looked like the U.F.O in the haiti hoax video thats on youtube.

Now iam kind of freaked out!

[edit on 16-8-2007 by ckrules]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well you don't have to freak out. First of all because if we can't identify it doesn't mean it's dangerous and second of all because if it's dangerous it may not be after you.

Could you describe some more... how long the sighting lasted for example and if there was a sound to it. If there were other witnesses and perhaps you can make a sketch of what you saw.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OK - I'll bite on this one.

We're gonna need more info - lots of it. Just saying that it was like tha Haiti video isn't really good enough.

Time?
Weather Conditions?
Direction of Travel?
Colour of Lights?
Noises?
Have you contacted any local airports to ask about things on radar?

etc, etc, etc.

If you don't want people shouting HOAX at you very very loudly indeed, you better start giving some more info dude.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just reread that an it sounds a little harsh.

I'm just trying to save you from some of the more cynical souls here...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
edited for double post because I'm an eejit.

Sorry people. My bad.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well it had flashing red and green lights and it was pretty cloudy outside.

but i guess the thing that would be the best is the fact that i was pretty close to the craft , i mean like it flew right over my house and i heard a hovering sound and not the typical airplane sound that is very loud.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Flashing red and green lights is straight away making me think of an aircraft of some kind.
I always think that if ET is going to fly into our airspace it's very kind of them to repect our rules and indicate port/starboard correctly.

How you do you define a 'hovering' sound? Also, where abouts did this take place?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
and what was the estimated altitude of this object?

Sorry for all the question but in order to investigate it we need some more details... lol. I hope you don't mind.

Also a location as in country and town would be nice. (if you don't want to give that than maybe a region)

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I quite agree with you ambush. If we had a location, we could see if there are any other reports and the like. And let's be honest, we're only asking very basic questions just to try to draw out as much as we can...

I hope we get this info and can look into it.

Here's hoping...

new topics

top topics

join