It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LED Incapacitator Aka Puke-saber/Princess Diana link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
On the way to work today i was reading the local paper for the London underground, The Metro.

When i read a interesting article about a gun of some sort, that when shone at the intended victim, will temporarily blind them, and will make that person physically sick.

It emits a dazzling strobe that is so nauseating it can make those in its ray physically sick.

Not only will it temporarily blind the subject it will also disorientate them long enough to be tackled by law enforcement agents.

Above Source.

Obviously in the article they do not mention anything about the death of Diana, but i instantly thought of what i had read regarding possible conspiracy theories that the driver was blinded by a flash light of some sort.

According to French judicial sources, the interim report is expected to reveal that claims that Paul was 'blinded' by a bright light before the crash have been discounted.

Above Source.

And there's plenty more links regarding the light theory, i realise it says discounted, but could the above technology achieve the desired effect?

I know this subject has been debated many times to death, but after seeing this blind/vomit gun, i thought id post and see what you think?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Cool Post denied
I always thought it was a strange event.
I'm also interested why the cameras weren't working in the tunnel the night she died, also the amount of drink and drugs that were supposedly in the drivers system, yet he was still able to drive at high speeds.

You dont hear much from the bodyguard that lived though, maybe he's keeping quiet or just trying to forget about it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Old thread i made, but stumbled across this article on Alex Jones website, regarding this LED Incapacitator, i made this thread on 16-8-2007, and the article linked below was written on February 16, 2008, with the heading
"Homeland Security commissions new human incapacitation device" the main point of the article is about human rights, and the use of this weapon, im surprised they didnt pick up on what i had originally posted, linking this weapon, for want of a better word, to the princess Diana conspiracy.

One company has received an $800,000 contract from the Department of Homeland Security to develop a new “non-lethal” method of human incapacitation for use by law enforcement. By 2010, Intelligent Optical Systems hopes to be selling a sort of high-powered flashlight, the “LED Incapacitator,” which would act by not only effectively blinding its target, but overloading his or her brain, with rapidly flashing lights at varying colors and frequencies. In addition to disorientation, headache and nausea are also likely. The device, designed with help from the Los Angeles Police Department, could end up in the hands on the Coast Guard, Border Patrol, Secret Service and air marshals.

If this has only been recently put out there for commercial companies, surely it would of been a nice tool for secret service/military etc before its release onto the market.

Am i the only one that sees the link here?

Or is this a moot point?

www.infowars.com...

new topics

join