It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Harassment By Helicopters** over crop circles East Fields UK from 90's to 07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Since the early 90's Military helicopters have been in daily surveilance over the crop circles over East Field in the UK . A long history of harrasment by the helicopters and those of the public at the circles has been well documented and video tapped, with the most recent event happening last month in East Field. It seems like the the military has a strong interest in the orbs and objects seen over the fields as noticed by the footage of the helicopter crews filming these events.
click here to read the report and watch the videos

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Once again we have something made out of nothing.

The entire area is a military exercise area. One should expect anything within that area. Its one of the main helicopter exercise area for the Army Air Corps from Middle wallop and other areas.

If you are going to prat about in a military exercise area with cameras then you should very well expect to be harassed.

We dont go to the ends that the US does with Area 51 but I bet if you go running around any military exercise area in the US or elsewhere you expect tp be stopped. The UK boys dont stop you , you just get a bit of free air conditioning.

Thos people should thank their lord they werent in Greece. Even ordinary planes spotters there seen near any airport will be arrested as were several UK plane spotters several years ago and also back in the 70's.

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I had to laugh at the article, especially the term"black helicopters". None of those would fit the definition of a black helicopter.

The first video is clearly a Lynx, Ah-7 more then likely. Its in standard army paint fo the British.

The first still shot is too far for an accurate identification, and I don't have time to analyze it. My best bet on the skids and the tail upon zooming in is a Bell 212.

The second still shot from 1996 is an Aerospatiale Gazelle. It clearly has army marking on the tail pylon, and is in standard army colors.

The third video clearly shows an EH101 Merlin HC3. Its clearly gray, not black. And its flying above 500 ft at least, so its not harassing by any means. Trust me, if that beast wanted to blow the guy off his feat it could.

None of these are really harassing anybody in any of the videos. The Lynx does appear to be very low, but if it is indeed a training area then they are not restricted by civilian airspace.

In case you were wondering if the British actually own these helicopter types:

JHC

So I seriously doubt that these helicopters are out harassing folks on purpose. Especially given how much it costs to run even the 212 per flight hour, armed forces aren't that stupid. Most of these choppers aren't first responders to an airspace intrusion, so I doubt they are chasing UFO's either. And I have the distinct feeling its good old army aviation pilots behind the controls, not MIB's. :-)

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hmm...could this guy possibly be involved in some way?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ufossydney

Many people argue that this is due to the close proximity of a military base nearby, but upon examination on the below images and footage you can obviously see that the helicopters have an clear objective - to intercept, film and study the orbs and objects directly over the crop circles.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Leibolmai

You obiously didn't see the blatant orbs right next to these helicopters and i mean 'hello' the are hovering directly above the crop circles- and what for? - just cause they are flying to their military bases ? i think not - (new images can be seen in the update of the post),
i agree with the justification of cost but we all know that a black budget can surely support a few helicopters going over crop circles to check these orbs out.

top topics

join