It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(a) Prohibited activities
The Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical
agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent
on human subjects.
Subject to subsections (c), (d), and (e) of this section, the
prohibition in subsection (a) of this section does not apply to a
test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:
(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical,
therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against
toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related
to riot control.
When the wicked leaders of a wicked nation want to:
• Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world
• Take away the rights of citizens in every nation in the world
• Create a world-wide pandemic and annihilation of a large segment of a nation’s population by forced vaccinations that secretly contain live bacteria and viruses for AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and small pox, as well as preservatives made from mercury that cause brain damage and autism
DENVER – The Division of Wildlife has taken bird carcasses to a lab for analysis after several dozen ducks and geese were found dead at City Park this weekend.
Kevin Greene, who walks at the park, made the gruesome discovery Sunday morning.
"They were in the process of dying or dead," Greene said. He described the water around the birds as a "green sludge."
Video New Report
A chemical-weapons facility in Indiana is destroying obsolete weapons containing VX nerve agent, producing caustic wastewater that the Army is shipping to Veolia Environmental Services for incineration. The Army has claimed the waste is no more dangerous than kitchen cleaners. But when environmental scientists began looking at the disposal process, they found scary scenarios. The “neutralized” waste still contains some VX, and the incinerators might not destroy all of it. There are no monitors on the incinerator smokestacks to sound the alert if it isn’t eliminated. And VX components in the water could reconstitute in shipping tanks under certain conditions, endangering lives along the transportation route.
.....Despite the admission by an Army representative under oath that VX nerve agent is present in the wastewater, a federal judge in Indiana ruled in August that the shipments to Port Arthur could continue
One reason is that aerosol VX
nerve gas behaves differently than, say,
the bacteria that triggers anthrax. “If the
airborne particles are too large they will
quickly settle out, presenting a contact
hazard but not an inhalation hazard,”
Preston notes. “On the other hand, if they
are small they can be inhaled deep into
the lungs where even tiny amounts can
cause disease or chemical poisoning.
Ex ternal Source
Preston makes it his business to
learn how each of these potential weapons
behaves when sprayed as aerosols, where
they are suspended in the air until they are
inhaled or fall to the ground.