It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Poisened???!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
OK, I'm a bit nervous.

This spring, I woke up one morning to find our vehicles covered in a brown/red dust. I figured it was some dirt from the desert, blown our way or something. But unusual, since I live up in the mountains.

Shortly after that, a lot of people got a deep respitory cough. Including myself and my family. It lasted almost a month.

Then, a couple of days ago I started researching chemtrails. Never paid much attention, until I started seeing them myself, and have several photographs.

But most disturbing, is this video I found on YouTube.
External Video

63 birds??? Didn't check for birdflu or westnile??? But did check for

organophosphate?

a chemist at Bayer AG, Germany, investigated the use of organophosphates as insecticides. However, the German military prevented the use of organophosphates as insecticides and instead developed an arsenal of chemical warfare agents (ie, tabun, sarin, soman). A fourth agent, VX, was synthesized in England a decade later.

What are the symptoms? Lung problems, bowel problems, hemorrhaging.
Check out the ducks dying.

The symptoms — lesions in the lungs and hemorrhaging in the heart wall

And then, they find birds in this lady's
yard but didn't test them???!!!! Why tell them to wear bug spray?

And all the missing bees.

And my grandma has never been sick, or smoked, and suddenly, she has to wear an oxygen tank.

When they take the parakeet in the mine, it's to check for poison. The parakeet is dying. We need to wake up right now!

Just in case you haven't heard of chemtrails

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I took this shot yesterday. It was weird, because there was another plane flying the opposite direction, really close to the other one, but wasn't leaving a chemtrail/contrail.

And darned if I can find the other plane in any of the pictures.
Interesting how contrail starts and stops, and then stops again.
This is not normal folks.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Most people refuse chemtrails until it's too late, just like in your case. Not saying that this is the cause but could be.

What really bothers me is that it seems like they spray over MY house... yesterday, I was at Canada's Wonderland, which is about a 45 minute drive from my house... I was watching a a contrail persisting from when we were just leaving and by the time we got to my house, the contrail I had been watching the whole time was RIGHT over my house!

When I tell people, they just refuse to believe.. Allot of my friends watched the discovery channel 'chemtrail' documentary and then started to believe... That bothered me because I didn't get any good facts from it and they tried 'dubunk' it with stupid methods, they must have just thought I was making stuff up to scare them. Some of my friends believed me though after I told them they witnessed a YELLOW rainbow with me and the CRAZY fog the next day where you could not see your own hand in front of your face.

My friend told me he thinks he heard aliens that day lol... said he was walking across a bridge in the crazy fog and heard some really weird noises like aliens talking and then ran off talking in there weird language.

Even if allot of people realized there is something going on, I doubt they will ever stop... If it gets to the point where everybody knows, then they can NOT stop because that would be undeniable proof if contrails just stopped persisting.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i thought chem trails were used to put particles in the atmosphere so that in the future when the secret societs and NWO try to take control they can use project blue beam to project an image of the second coming and other paranormal things in the sky, kind of like watching a big movie in the atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No, I think the government is moving VX
to Veolia in Port Arthur TX,
then they are putting it in
the JP-8 (jet fuel) and
maybe other fuels,
and poisoning US, through
the exhaust.

"They have found VX and EA2192 in higher concentrations than it showed when they first got the material out of the reactor, which means that some time between the reaction and their sampling of these tankers, VX and EA2192 are either reforming or concentrating in a higher concentration or something, but it is there," Williams told reporters outside the courthouse.

Source

Veolia

What does VX look like?
It is an odorless and tasteless oily liquid that is amber in
color. It is very slow to evaporate, about as slow as motor
oil. If it is heated to very high temperatures, it can be turned
into small amounts of vapor (gas).

Source

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To further back my theory, the military
has been testing this, 2000-2007
to find out the effect of low level
poisoning.

ISSUE: The effects on humans resulting from the exposure to low doses of chemical
agents, particularly organophosphorous (nerve) agents, are not clearly understood.
SOLUTION: During FY00, DoD established the Low Level Chemical Warfare Agent
Working Group (LLCWG), which was chartered to provide advice on the research
programs to understand the health effects of exposure to low-level chemical warfare agents,
to prevent unnecessary duplication of research efforts, and to focus and direct scientific
investigations to address operational issues. The LLCWG has developed the Low-Level
Chemical Warfare Agents Exposure Research Master Plan, which addresses research on
potential operationally relevant performance decrements and delayed adverse health effects
associated with low-level exposures to chemical warfare agents. It builds upon, refines, and
updates the May 1999 Strategy and provides more detail on research.

Their reasoning?

• Characterize concentration-time (Ct) relationships for low-level/longer time CWA
vapor exposures
• Identify alternative, but physiologically significant, toxicological endpoints
• Conduct appropriate integration studies linking experimental data sets with predictive
human health effect assessments.

Source

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
any chance this powder is pollen of some kind? it freaked me out when i first moved to NC from OH. spring time left everything coated in yellow dust. never got that in ohio so i thought it was something sinister at first. =)

well not really - i thought i was just in a dusty area at first, but i'm throwing it out there anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They are diluting it in the jet fuel! The government is shipping the VX
they are supposed to be destroying, toPort Arthur, TX, to allow a French owned company called Veolia burn it.

But Veolia is not burning it, the are burning off the water, to change it back to VX, so that they may mix it in with certain batches of JP-8.The VX is odorless and oily, so it mixes great with JP-8, and when the fuel is burnt, the VX vaporized and becomes and airborne chemical agent.

So diluted, it just makes us sick for a while.That is why all the respitory problems. All the different sicknesses, like migranes, and all sorts of other problems. They are really starting to pour it on, because people are starting to catch on.

What can we do?
Build green houses. Grow our food indoors. Wear masks in protests. Cause them to either come forward with the truth, or we should exorcise our constitutional ammendment rights, and abolish the government.

Then we need to go after the Central Bank System.
Here's why

In this Phase I SBIR program, Infoscitex proposes the development of an assay using Acetylcholinesterase-Bacteriorhodopsin Conjugates (ABCs) that will provide deployed personnel with the ability to assess organophosphate levels in water.

Source

[edit on 17-8-2007 by stompk]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

That is so perverse and devious. ANd where is a mass law suit? Where are the generals who approved this stupid idea? If true.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, if we can send the most toxic nerve agent VX that we have to a private company to burn it, then I think our government wouldn't hesitate to outsource to a company like Blackwater or someone we've never even heard of, posing as military.

Money can buy off refs and presidents, money can purchase generals too. Besides, they all follow orders, even the president.

And the good ones are kept quiet, by the bad ones, cause only a few are let in, and if they don't agrree, they disappear.

The Federal Reserve controlled by the International Banking System, controlled by the Rothchilds and Rockefellers and the type, just pull the strings, and the puppet, our congress, and even the senate and oval office, are affected by these giants in the financial system, which own the Federal Reserve, which owns our national debt.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I believe they are absorbing the VX in nanoparticles of aluminum oxide. The AO is inert in the environment, and dissapates fairly rapidly. When it's gone, what is left is trace VX nerve agent.

The VX nerve agent stays in the environment for 9 days. But is undetectable from the air.

4.2.2 Persistent Nerve Agent VX
The nerve agent VX is only detectable during unstable conditions, such as might be
experienced during a fine day with little wind. Under these conditions detectable
concentrations exist for up to 5 hours, but only within 500 metres of the release.
Maximum concentrations for VX under neutral and stable conditions vary from 0.06
mg/m3 for neutral conditions and 50 metres AGL to less than 0.0001 mg/m3 at 100
metres AGL under stable conditions.

What are stable conditions?

Unstable conditions usually occur
on a clear, fine day with low wind speed and result in fast dispersion of material.
Neutral conditions were modelled as a cloudy day with high wind speeds. A clear night
with low wind speeds usually result in relatively stable conditions and very slow
dissipation of the vapour hazard.

Source

Check out this 228 page dissertation by a doctor in philosophy of chemistry.

1.3.4.2. Interactions of CWAs with Aluminum Oxide

So, don't think our government would do it to our own people?
Google "operation scarlet sage"

I dug up this

..Was a test subject in the Shipboard Hazard And Defense(SHAD)tests.I was in operation "scarlet Sage" and operation "Purple Sage" which took place from Jan.'66 to March '66.These test sprayed us with a bacteriological agent as well as a substance that mimicked nerve gas.Went to WESTPAC in Sept.'66 .Yankee station with the Carriers Franklin D.Roosevelt and Coral Sea....

Source

Symptoms?
Runny nose, sneezing, eyes burning, flu like symptoms, muscle & joint pain, swelling of the brain, migraines, nausea, and possibly cancer and heart conditions.

Now, the question is, why?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
What can we do?
Build green houses. Grow our food indoors. Wear masks in protests. Cause them to either come forward with the truth, or we should exorcise our constitutional ammendment rights, and abolish the government.

I don't want to troll, you've made quite a bit of sense through your posts, but since you're advocating something, it'd be good if you got it right. As far as I know, "abolishing the government" isn't described in any constitutional amendment.

Just making sure that if you ever do have to take action, you do so in the correct way.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your correction.
It is in the Declaration of Independence

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the Declaration of Independence isn't really a legal document... Any abolition of the government would be completely illegal... meaning that anyone who attempted to do so would be a "terrorist" (don't you love that term?) and be committing treason.

Course, the truth of the matter is that if it was to restore the Constitution then it wouldn't be treason at all, though the government would define it as such. It's somewhat contradictory - every person in office swears to uphold the Constitution, but they have failed to do so as a whole. So it seems like it's possible to commit treason against the United States but not the United States Constitution. And since the United States must follow the Constitution, it's my opinion that anything that would be considered treason against the United States, that does not infringe on anyone's rights, and wholly supports the Constitution, is really not treason against the United States at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
just out of curiosity does the OP or anyone else worried about the gov. poisoning them smoke cigarettes, eat fast food, or take any of the rainbow of perscription drugs out there for depression, anxiety, or ADD?

I'm not saying I disagree with the ability or plausibility of the gov. poisoning us, only that most people do a far better job of poisoning themselves than the gov. ever could. Walk thru walmart once
I read in some other topic on this site where a poster said they go days at a time without leaving their house. hmmmm then they wonder why they feel sick. That isn't the gov.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
just out of curiosity does the OP or anyone else worried about the gov. poisoning them smoke cigarettes, eat fast food, or take any of the rainbow of perscription drugs out there for depression, anxiety, or ADD?

I'm not saying I disagree with the ability or plausibility of the gov. poisoning us, only that most people do a far better job of poisoning themselves than the gov. ever could. Walk thru walmart once
I read in some other topic on this site where a poster said they go days at a time without leaving their house. hmmmm then they wonder why they feel sick. That isn't the gov.

srry double posted and as I said I'm not disputing what your saying but I'm often annoyed by having this argument with someone as they stuff a bigmac in their face

[edit on 18-8-2007 by acetrippps]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I live in a small town with a population of about 700 people.In the past 5 years about 5 or 6 young adults,between the ages of 15-25 have died of cancer.A girl i work with that lives in the same town I do was diagnosed with cancer 3 months ago.She is only 24,and has never smoked,drank,or done drugs in her life.Funny thing is,there are no nuclear power plants,or any other factories around us.But there are contrails in the skies above our small town everyday.They are everywhere.Now I'm not saying that they are the cause of the odd amount of young kids dying of cancer,but it does make me wonder.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This may or may not be related to the thread topic. I live near a major airport hub and our area is experiencing a severe drought. A week or so ago I went outside in the middle of the afternoon, temp about 96 degrees no clouds in the sky. I was shocked and confused to smell a very strong odor of ozone, or whatever that smell is right after a good rain and the air felt damp. I went inside and asked my husband to see if he could smell it and feel it. He did as well. He is definitely a scientifically minded skeptic but he had no explanation. Neither do I. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have an explanation?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This has all been perpetuated by those that control the Federal Reserve.

In order for the illuminati (remember lucifer means bearer of light) to have control of the world, or New World Order, they need control of the worlds funds.

Now they have been successful in Europe, creating the Euro.

But the US has fought them all the way. Every President who fought them, was assassinated, or died mysteriously. Nixon, was set up by them.

Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy.

In order for them to control the US gov. they has the 1913 Federal Reserve passed two days before Christmas, under suspicious circumstances.

Now they have enslave the US in credit. All they have to do, is control interest rate and amount of money being let into the system, to pull the strings.

Now if they can drive down the dollar value, so that everyone trades in for Euros, they have us trapped.

In order to do that, they need to suck all the money out of the common man, so that we look to the government for help.

What's the best way to do this? By stocks in pharm and med industries and,
make em sick!!

And then invent bird flu, west nile, alzheimers, and all sorts of other diseases, including cancer, lukemia, heart problems.

Think about the perfectly healthy runner, that collapses and dies from heart attack. Whaaaa?

Bird flu is great. What a great way to destroy food supply. Mad Cow disease, ebola in lettuce. They've been testing this since the 50's

This isn't about population reduction, this is about slavery. They need us to do their work, but they want TOTAL control.

I'm here to tell you, I'm protected by God. I have ancestors that came on the Mayflower. And I am instilled with the Spirit of Truth. The domino stops here.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by stompk]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My post is also about Chemtrials I saw like a whole side od the horison sky covered by them got about 15 trails in one picture the other side had probably more but un photographed, this is the UK by the way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join